Nissan March @ SSRX

Audi R8 @ Eiger

Alfa Romeo de'Silva

GTR Sunset & CCCL Week 56 Entry

Abstract Art

Contest Entries

Viper

Last edited:
Fiat is cute car. But i wish Fiat's full viewing photo from you in this topic. Please more photos about Fiat 500. But full car photo please.

Fiat is cute car. But i wish Fiat's full viewing photo from you in this topic. Please more photos about Fiat 500. But full car photo please.

I don't think this is a thread to document cars, moreover be artistic with them.
If you would like a shot of a full Fiat 500 view, I suggest you try asking for it in that requests thread instead.

Nice shots Moglet :)

Thanks for your feedback, I will probably do a shoot using the full car in the future but for now I prefer selecting areas to focus on.

The fiat looks really amazing. Second shot has to be my favorite one.

Thanks! The model is amazingly accurate, even the buttons on the steering wheel are perfect!

I don't think this is a thread to document cars, moreover be artistic with them.
If you would like a shot of a full Fiat 500 view, I suggest you try asking for it in that requests thread instead.

Nice shots Moglet :)

Thankyou, and you're right about wanting to be artistic. I don't really want to keep photographing the full car, I see enough of it every day! :lol:

Nice to see you again, Lloyd 👍

I can't wait to see the stuff you, franz, SlipZ, Adam, Nic and many other old-school guys will put up in here! :cheers:

I'm not sold on GT5 yet. Reading up on many reviews I think PD may have focussed too much on the visual side of the game. But I'll wait until some updates have been released for my final judgement 👍

[...]

Well, what else could it have been? :P I'm very impressed with the game so far, even though there is a serious lack of options for standard cars and only 4 photo travel locations! Luckily the ability to do long exposures is in there, with moving backgrounds too. 👍

[...]

Maybe there will be more locations as DLC in the future?

Wow Mog, that first shot is amazing. Superb lighting and depth to the image. Great colour too. 👍

You do much post work?

None at all, those are both stock photos except for the watermark removal!

👍 well done Mog, well done!! Both pics are top quality. You really know how to make a car look sexy :)

Love both of them Mog, but the GTR is really something special. Lovely angle, I presume taken on a track from the creator?

I really like the GTR shot.

Thanks! I enjoyed driving it, even though I didn't quite know the track.

Love both of them Mog, but the GTR is really something special. Lovely angle, I presume taken on a track from the creator?

Yeah, I had an idea for an update in my head and decided that the track creator was the best place to start. I chose the colour of the car to match the colour scheme I wanted, played around with the filters a bit and hey presto! The photo was born :)

The GTR Mog...I´m speechless!! Great mood all over!! A superb work you made once more :)

Nice job on the GTR shot! Mind sharing that track? :)

The track is just Toscana from the track editor set to default settings! I think I got lucky though.

Dude, the GTR shot is awesome! Love it.

The GTR shot absolutely stunning 👍

Thankyou for your feedback.

NTX
The GTR Mog...I´m speechless!! Great mood all over!! A superb work you made once more :)

Thanks, I'm glad it came out how I wanted it!

Back