money for setups

• Thread starter boomer@111
  • 112 comments
Or you can make your own. settings on those sites generally are only suited for that person's car on a particular track, and may suck if u put them on your car..;)

Yes, but look! They give you a FREE setting for the Vitz/Yaris 1.5RS, to show how great they are! They must be good!

Asses.

Originally posted by Famine
Yes, but look! They give you a FREE setting for the Vitz/Yaris 1.5RS, to show how great they are! They must be good!

Asses.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
For trying to make some money?!

I don't see what is wrong with charging money for this information, really.

Because they didn't think of it. :) I wonder how profitable they have been already?

I don't know how many people would pay for settings on a video game when settings can be found all over the internet. I certainly wouldn't pay 2 bucks for car settings.

Well I don't know why you would pay for settings anyways. I think it's rather stupid that someone is trying to profit off of making settings for GT3. Can't they just be nice and give them for free??? Greedy b*stards!

Thats pretty cheap, charging people for a setup that they can find for themselves, I'd put money on that some of these "bought" settings would be nowhere near as fast as some of the guys Ive seen and raced against

****birds

Originally posted by MY_STANG
those guys are total asses for trying to sell things that u can find free. plus 10 to 1 there not all that great.

But have you tried the Vitz setting? ;)

I'm sure someone has fallen for it . . . I sure do feel sorry for any that has though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a clue, maybe they'll have it on the website. I would check there for it.

Well if you don't look at it, I can't really help you because frankly I'm not going to waste my time on their POS site looking for it.

Back