money for setups

• Thread starter boomer@111
  • 112 comments
I don't care if you stop or not, keep going if you please . . . but it is a joke that they are trying to get people to pay for setups.

Too little, too late. These guys are pathetic! If this was around 2 years ago, they would have had a chance. Pay a couple bucks & win the Pro All Stars in a Vitz! (After all, it's the toughest series in the game! :rolleyes: )
Uhh.. What is the "Indoor Grand Prix"? Is that like the "Pocket Pool Championship"? :P

I guess you are about right on the Indoor Grand Prix and the Pocket Pool Championship. And they are definitely alittle late . . . if they would have started this right around the time GT3 came out, they probably could have scammed alot of people into paying for it.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What?

If anyone buys settings for the F/090 can I have them?

Thanks.

Yeah you mail me a decent amount of money and I'll give you some setting for the F090/S. :lol:

No, right when I get the money I'll give you a setup. But the thing is I didn't say how good of a setup it will be.

Indoor Gran Prix in New England=Indoor cart racing.
Anyone can go and drive one,and they have clubs,etc.No big deal
What A Joke............that site is............

later,
cinjun8

pretty much this is Horse Shat in my eyes, look at the e-mail I sent them.

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 56
Originally posted by cinjun8
Well Said miata13b
thank you, I just think it is a bunch of horse-sh#$ for someone trying to charge anyone a hard earned dollar or whatever the cost for something used in recreational purposes. If there was something to market here it would be a lame-brained idea to make money for nothing. personnally I believe nothing is free, but something like this is not listed under this category in life. :D

BBM posted this before...I remember the thread...this is the site where they give you a "sample" Vitz setup, which is crappy anyway or something...

I notice that a few peeps have said that "they would have made money if they had done it a couple of years ago" or close to that anyways...

The fact is (i believe) they are indeed con artists, and they don't have the knowledge to come up with legit setups for every car..
Instead they cruise all the GT boards and look for settings , then stick them up on their site, and claim that they are their own..:rolleyes:
Obviously when GT3 first came out there would be very little on the web settings wise..So they had to wait long enough to get the settings..

I bet if we where to see their database 90% of the settings you will see will be on one of the GT forums somewhere..

Thats my take on things ;)

everyone is laughing at the notion of charging money for settings...i wonder how much they are making.....THEY are probaly laughing at US....and all the way to the bank...

Back