Montreal is Moving on!!

• Thread starter hanker
  • 14 comments
Who-hoooooooooooo

Go Canadians..:D ..could have gone either way but once again the 7th seed knocks off the 2nd. Get ready Tampa!!!!!!

Klos is not going to be to happy :lol:

And that's why you don't rely on a rookie goalie to save your ass... Thornton's gone shortly, I bet.

I can't imagine getting past Tampa, however. Stopping Thornton from producing isn't exactly hard, but getting rid of St-Louis and Lecavalier is another thing altogether.

This pleases me in no way whatsoever. I give up on hockey. Two years in a row these assholes have lost in the first ****ing round like a bunch of Maple Leafs.

Oh well. Baseball season is here.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
This pleases me in no way whatsoever. I give up on hockey. Two years in a row these assholes have lost in the first ****ing round like a bunch of Maple Leafs.

You know you'll be back on the Bruins bandwagon next year!!

On a side note, how serious is thornton about retireing?

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

And The Red Sox are kicking the Yankees ass already! 👍

I think montreal is only the twentyth team to come back after being down 3-1.
Just walking around my school you could tell they one almost everyone was wearing a habs sweater or t-shirt.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Don't worry... I know the Leafs are golfing next. :(

What kind of fan are you? It's 3-0 after the first period, and this is all without Sundin.

I can hear it now, "Now introducing your 2004 Stanley Cup Champions, the Toronto Maple Leafs"

Originally posted by SublimeDood10

I can hear it now, "Now introducing your 2004 Stanley Cup Champions, the Toronto Maple Leafs"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [breathes]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think not.

That cup?
hole-lg.jpg

Back