Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
Leperousey.
 
Since Dave's not around...

What is Lebowski's favourite drink?

(Jeff Bridges' character)
 
Diego440
Since Dave's not around...

What is Lebowski's favourite drink?

(Jeff Bridges' character)
White Russian (Or White Lady as he sometimes refers to it).
 
FoolKiller
White Russian (Or White Lady as he sometimes refers to it).

Indeed 👍
 
What is the name of Keyser Soze's attorney?
 
Kobayashi?
 
FoolKiller
👍 Correct!

I went to college with a girl whose last name was Kobayashi... I always remembered the name.

Who IS Keyser Soze?
 
Diego440
I went to college with a girl whose last name was Kobayashi... I always remembered the name.

Who IS Keyser Soze?
SPOILER














Verbal Kint aka Kevin Spacey
 
FoolKiller
Verbal Kint aka Kevin Spacey

actually, no...

I was looking for the actor who plays Keyser Soze in the movie, in the few seconds he appears.
 
Diego440
actually, no...

I was looking for the actor who plays Keyser Soze in the movie, in the few seconds he appears.
That was a cameraman wasn't it?
 
Nah, it was the production assistant, Scott Morgan?
 
He was a pretty menacing looking guy whoever he was. Man that was a good flick.
 
Sting
Nah, it was the production assistant, Scott Morgan?

Correct!

Incidentally, his few, barely identifiable seconds of cult stardom were the only time he ever appeared on film, despite going on to a prolific production career in reality television.
 
In the animated Transformers, the Movie...... who was Megatron reconstructed as?
 
Galvatron.
 
Man, that was too easy. WAY to easy. Most anyone born in the 70's would know that. :sly:
 
Or 80's, I knew that, just wasn't quick enough.
 
live4speed
Or 80's, I knew that, just wasn't quick enough.

It was released in 84, so I just wanted to be fair to those that were 1 when the movie came out :)
 
Yeah, easy but I couldn't think of a harder one. lol

Go DQuaN
 
Which actor did the Voice of Galvatron.

(Probably also very easy).
 
Which one, the movie or the series? It was Mr Spock in the movie, but I have no idea who the guy was that did the voice in the series.
 
L4S got it. someone come up with a challenging Transformes question :)
 
What connection is there between Huffer and the the Third season and the movie?
 
He was said to be a casulty in season 3, but his death was never shown in the movie, rather assumed.
 
I thought that might take a bit longer, The Huff was apparently killed off screen during the movie which you find out during series 3.
 
Yep, Daniel walks by his marker when the autobots find the tomb of optimus prime, accidentally.

Good call on that one as it took me a minute.
 
I find it rather odd how many Transformers: The Movie questions are in this thread :odd:

Anyway, I'm off to play some golf.
 
another simple one... cant think of hard ones. L4S's was a good question.....

Who tries to replace Megatron as the leader of the Decepticons during the movie.?
 
Back