Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,234 views
Unicron I think.
 
Sting
Who tries to replace Megatron as the leader of the Decepticons during the movie.?

Starscream, then Galvatron gives him a "hint". One of THE best parts of the movie :)
 
Ah thats right, Unicron tries to blackmail Megatron so he owns him, not the Decepticons.
 
live4speed
Ah thats right, Unicron tries to blackmail Megatron so he owns him, not the Decepticons.
That's very correct! 👍

My Question:

What's the name of the guy in the cell next to Hotrod and Kup on Quintessa? Somewhat easy, but a detail none the less.
 
live4speed
Which one, the movie or the series? It was Mr Spock in the movie, but I have no idea who the guy was that did the voice in the series.


Mr Spock is not the name of the actor. ;)


The answer to Swifts question is on the tip of my tounge. AAhh!
 
Mr Spock is not the name of the actor.
Okay, Leonard Nimoy then :lol:.

Krannix was there and killed.
 
L4S has got the skills. Well done! 👍
 
What was the name of the band that did the songs for Transformers: The movie?
 
live4speed
What was the name of the band that did the songs for Transformers: The movie?

Stan Bush or White Lion did the majority. Weird Al Yankovic was in there too. Would you like to know who did the score :sly:
 
Sorry, I wasn't specific enough, I was thinking far too narrowly and paying attention to the TV :lol:. You have I guess answered corerctly but I was thinking about the band that sung "Nothin's gonna stand in our way".
 
OH! Spectre General. That was actually a very good question.

And I was wrong, it was Lion, not White Lion that did the actual "Transformers" theme song.
 
It's not Spectre General ;), you can have a go or ponder on that if you want but it's not Spectre General.
 
Yeah, then I'm stumped because there were only a few seperate artists on it. Dang, I don't know. Shucks. That's sad because I bought the soundtrack when it was released back in the 90's.
 
I'll give it you so you can have a go, the band was actually called Kick Axe, but the producers thought that it sounded a bit too dodgy having a band called Kick Axe for a kids film, so they changed the name to Spectre General for the film, without asking or telling the band.

http://www.answers.com/topic/kick-axe
Kick Axe continued as a quartet and recorded two tracks for the soundtrack of Transformers: The Movie; however, executives feared the band's name would be inappropriate for the film's young audience, and they were instead credited as Spectre General.

Good un eh.
 
Wow, I NEVER thought I would be trumped on Transformers knowledge like that. Especially on the movie. I tip my hat to you sir. :cheers:

Who was going to be dropped into the acid near the end of the movie?
 
Nobody?
 
Well I really wanted to let somone else have a shot, I hope you don't mind me waiting for a little bit longer and leaving a clue, his name sounds like Pike but is another name for a sharp object.
 
That's fine, but there were at least two others as well :sly:
 
Indeed but I'll leave that to someone else to answer.

For now at least.
 
After a clue like that I think it would be cheeky for anyone to jump in. :lol:

Was it Pointy Mike?
 
No. It was Dagger Dyke
 
Spike
 
Sting
ahhhh man, you want all of them? lol

Of course! One is probably the second most popular autobot of all time.
 
Swift
Of course! One is probably the second most popular autobot of all time.

R2-D2?
 
I do beleive it was, Spike, Bumblebee and Jazz. Maybe even cliffjumper was in the same shot seeing as jazz and cliffjumper were abducted by Unicron at the same time. Id have to check out the film again to be 100%

Spec....
 
Specialized
I do beleive it was, Spike, Bumblebee and Jazz. Maybe even cliffjumper was in the same shot seeing as jazz and cliffjumper were abducted by Unicron at the same time. Id have to check out the film again to be 100%

Spec....

There you go. Your turn!
 
Well seeing as we are on Transformer questions it would be rude not to add one myself.

Pretty easy one but what is the universal greeting used by Cup and Hotrod and what do they give out when using the greeting? Correct spelling too please!

Spec....
 
They hand out electron, but I don't know the spelling.
 
Back