Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
Canadian Speed
Thanks...

What is unique about 90% of the gun shots in Assassins?
They were silenced!

I love the accuracy of this movie, as far as the gun silencers are concerned. I have a video that shows how silent pistols with silencers can be with one attached.
 
Crazy people
 
Name two films in which Sylvester Stalone and David Carradine both appeared?
 
how about Death Race 2000 and Cannonball.
 
Spot on 👍.
 
I saw Death Race last week, so it wasn't that hard.

What's the name of the computer that wrecks havoc around the world in War Games?
 
Diego440
I saw Death Race last week, so it wasn't that hard.

What's the name of the computer that wrecks havoc around the world in War Games?
WOPR (War Operation Planned Response)

What did D.A.R.Y.L. stand for?
 
whoa whoa whoa... that's not the name of the computer.

That's the computer to which the original computer (the one I'm looking for) connects to.
 
Diego440
whoa whoa whoa... that's not the name of the computer.

That's the computer to which the original computer (the one I'm looking for) connects to.
Oh... Uh... I know it was Dr. Flalken's son... I forget...

Joshua?
 
Solid Lifters
Oh... Uh... I know it was Dr. Flalken's son... I forget...

Joshua?

Joshua it is.

WOPR was actually NORAD's computer, and the program under which it plays Global Thermonuclear War is called Joshua. But since the year was 1983, the "program" was a big computer by itself.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

👍
 
Cool.

Alright, I'll repeat my previous question...

What did D.A.R.Y.L. stand for?
 
ohhh wait!!! I think I saw that one!, it was shown in the lab! Data analysing robot youth lifeform :sly:



Ciao...
 
Mr.OzzyGT
ohhh wait!!! I think I saw that one!, it was shown in the lab! Data analysing robot youth lifeform :sly:

Good job. Your turn.
 
What was the name of the guy who killed Vito Corleone's father in the Godfather part II?


EDIT: *sigh* I guess nobody saw The Godfather :indiff:, anyway the answer is "Don Ciccio". Vito Corleone (the original godfather) returned to sicily to take revenge and kill the guy who assassinated his father "Don Andolini".

Ciao...
 
What are the first 2 rules of Fight Club?
 
"You don't talk about fight club"?
 
yep... although lesson #2 is you DO NOT talk about fight club...

your go
 
What links the films Charlie's Angels & E.T.? - apart from Drew Barrymore. (although it kind of does involve Drew)
 
She's a crappy actress in both?

:lol:

I'll have to do a search.
 
Drew Barrymore wears trainers in them both? She rides a bike in them both? She has hair in the both? She dances in them both? She, she, she (I've never seen Charlies Angels all the way thorugh but thought I'd have a pop anyway).
 
live4speed
Drew Barrymore wears trainers in them both? She rides a bike in them both? She has hair in the both? She dances in them both? She, she, she (I've never seen Charlies Angels all the way thorugh but thought I'd have a pop anyway).
Awwww, come on, how could you not know. She says, "Space Monkey" in both movies.
 
How could I not know....
me spelling correction
I've never seen Charlies Angels all the way through
That includes any part where she says space monkeys.
 
live4speed
How could I not know.... That includes any part where she says space monkeys.
I was only kidding you. I have no idea what the answer is. I thought "Space Monkey" was a silly enough answer.
 
Oh :lol:, well you had me.
 
Anyone want the answer?
 
Apparantly Drew crashes through the roof of a house in Charlie's Angels (i've not seen it) - It's the same house as the one they used in E.T.
 
Back