Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
Solid Lifters
He did most of his own stunts, up until breaking his ribs. Also, the part when Brian Denehey's character crashes his car was not supposed to happen, but they used it for the movie. During Rambo's escape from jail, he elbows a cop in the nose, and in real life he broke the actors nose and used that shot for the movie. Yep, the blood and the pain were real in that shot, too. And true to the movie, Sly was hated by the towns people. He said it all, "...went bad..." after ordering a fancy, yuppie drink in the local bar.
I thought you were gonna say that when the deputy falls off the helicopter and dies, that wasn't supposed to happen, but....... :lol:
 
Hint: One of the things was refined sugar
 
No refined sugar, no red meat and there's a third?
 
yep, there's a third.

It's not in the movie, though. It's in the DVD extras.
 
Well that count's me out, I don't have the DVD.


Everyone feel sorry for Live4speed, pool together, and buy him the DVD, what a nice bunch O-Lad's you are
 
live4speed
Everyone feel sorry for Live4speed, pool together, and buy him the DVD, what a nice bunch O-Lad's you are

Not quite... just feel happy that I'll give you the right answer. :lol:

Remember it always froze on the guy saying "This drives most people crazy"...

No orgasm

Your go.
 
Solid Lifters
Sly was hated by the towns people. He said it all, "...went bad..." after ordering a fancy, yuppie drink in the local bar.

:rolleyes: Sly and his damn Harvey Wallbanger addiction!
 
Okay an easyone, what was the name of the club in 24hr party people?

Great film that one, based right here on my doorstep as well. I went into that club, once. Wasn't old enough at the time but I got in undetected :lol:.
 
wasn't it the Houcienda, or Hacienda, something spanish like that?
 
It was The Hacienda, fantastic club, apparently. It got laid to waste in 2000 while I was 17, the club in the film was actually a done up warehouse made to look like the Hacienda , it didn't look exactley the same, but it came close.

Your go.
 
What is the name and location of the castle that appears in the movie
"Entrapment"
 
is that the Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones movie?
 
Yep, I don't know the answer to this one.
 
oh damn... I know it was the same castle as Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade... some palace in Scotland... I'll have to search it
 
Duart Castle
 
Blenheim Palace?
 
I think it was Donner Castle, or something similar to that. I can't remember.
 
Oh, now I want a Donner kebab.
 
live4speed
Oh, now I want a Donner kebab.

hmmmm donner kebab


so is anyone right? anyone close?
 
Sorry it took so long guys,

diego and sting are correct, its the Duart Castle, on the Isle of Mull, in Scotland..I guess sting was more specific so go ahead and post one up!
 
OK, which well known actor played Dr Who in the 1965 film Dr. Who and the Daleks?

(Hint: think empire)
 
Jon Pertwee?
 
Peter Cushing?
 
yay!

let's see... I usually go about thinking of questions and then when I sit down to ask them, I can't remember any.

this one should be easy:

Against what car does Steve McQueen in his Mustang battle in Bullitt?
 
It's the name of his tobogan(sp?)/sledge
 
TheCracker
It's the name of his tobogan(sp?)/sledge

I honestly expected my question to last more than 3 minutes... but yes, that's right. Your go.
 
Diego440
yay!

let's see... I usually go about thinking of questions and then when I sit down to ask them, I can't remember any.

this one should be easy:

Against what car does Steve McQueen in his Mustang battle in Bullitt?

:odd: Wait a minute - thats not the question i just answered? :odd:

70' Dodge Charger - for the new question
 
Back