Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
How is...
It's the name of his tobogan(sp?)/sledge

The answer to...
Against what car does Steve McQueen in his Mustang battle in Bullitt?
:lol:
He battled a Charger I think.
 
Diego440
Against what car does Steve McQueen in his Mustang battle in Bullitt?

TheCracker
It's the name of his tobogan(sp?)/sledge

Diego440
I honestly expected my question to last more than 3 minutes... but yes, that's right. Your go.




Did i miss something? I thought it was a Dodge Charger?
 
What or who links the film - Matrix(triogy) and the two TV series 'OZ' and 'Lost'?
 
Michael, the operator (forget his name), dude in wheelchair (forget his name too).
 
👍 Dunc's go - should have guest someone who watches TV in Britain might be able to answer that one!

i don't know what Diegos playing at :odd:
 
He must have changed the question thinking it was too easy but you must have answered while he was changing it, or something like that.
 
Who does Mad Max take out, in the first car chase of..... Mad Max!
 
live4speed
He must have changed the question thinking it was too easy but you must have answered while he was changing it, or something like that.

He'd already posted that i was correct before he went back and changed it :dunce:
 
Note to self: please refrain from posting while under the influence of alcohol...

Sorry :nervous:

I did indeed think the question was too easy and changed it... while I was changing it, Cracker answered the previous one and since I wasn't thinking clearly, I granted him the answer regardless...

Under these circumstances, I'd have to say Cracker answered it right, both times, but it seems you've all already gotten over it.
 
Mad Max first takes out the leader of that gang.
 
live4speed
Err, back to topic, Mad Max first takes out the leader of that gang.


Care to be a tad more specific?
 
lol i only remember the name because of its similarity with a cool TV series with a cool car.... NightRider?
 
Bingo :)👍
 
*Knight Rider 2000*

The red car that KITT gets transferred into, overwriting the Knight Industries Four Thousands (K.I.F.T), is what car?
Bonus point if you can guess, what the car is made up to look like.
 
It's an old 50's Chevy.
 
Sting
*Knight Rider 2000*

The red car that KITT gets transferred into, overwriting the Knight Industries Four Thousands (K.I.F.T), is what car?
Bonus point if you can guess, what the car is made up to look like.

A red Firebird?

It looks like it was made up to look like a sunburnt whale
 
DQuaN
It's an old 50's Chevy.

Nope, thats the car that KITT starts off in, in a separate box. Also the 50's Chevy wasn't red


TheCracker
A red Firebird?

Nope wasn't a Firebird that was used, and it wasn't made to look like a sunburnt whale.
 
I am pretty sure it was either a Mitshubishi 3000 GT or a Dodge Stealth...
 
TwinTurboJay
I am pretty sure it was either a Mitshubishi 3000 GT or a Dodge Stealth...

Dodge Stealth is correct for the donor car. 91 model to be exact.

for the bonus point do you know what it was made up to look like?
 
I'm guessing it was made to look like a Ferrari... since the show's budget probably didn't amount to much. :)
 
Nope..... they originally want the Pontiac Banshee concept car that was being shown at the time but Pontiac wouldn't allow them access to one, so they have to make the Stealth look like one.
 
So it's Jay's turn... come on, chop chop!
 
Well, since Jay apparently droipped off the face of the planet (the GT Planet, that is), I'll ask a question.

Who got knocked the **** out, in Friday?
 
Diego440
Well, since Jay apparently droipped off the face of the planet (the GT Planet, that is), I'll ask a question.

Who got knocked the **** out, in Friday?

Mate, I missed this question. It's Deebo (Debo?) isn't it?
 
Indeed! Finally!

I was tempted tocome back into this thread and forfeit the question and go ahead with a new one. There, your go.
 
What was the first movie that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher starred in together since Return of the Jedi?
 
Jay and silent Bob strikes back.
 
Okay, in Desperado, Antonio Banderas' charachter turns and shoots a man sneaking up on him from behind in the street. How does he know the guy's behind him?
 
I think he saw his reflection in Salma Hayek's eye... or some other absurd thing.
 
Back