Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
You think correctly 👍 your go.
 
wow... that was a real shot in the dark kind of question.

Let's see, which 1974 movie was an X-Rated version of Flash Gordon?
 
Flesh Gordon?
 
Indeed...

That means yes.
 
That's kind of embarrassing..... Anyway! This next one's super easy if you've played Resident Evil 4, but if you haven't...... not so easy.

Q. What was the high tech gadget, a trap, from the first Resident Evil movie that made it into the Resident Evil 4 game?

Actually, it might not be that hard, if you remember the movie.
 
a6m5
That's kind of embarrassing..... Anyway! This next one's super easy if you've played Resident Evil 4, but if you haven't...... not so easy.

Q. What was the high tech gadget, a trap, from the first Resident Evil movie that made it into the Resident Evil 4 game?

Actually, it might not be that hard, if you remember the movie.
A bear trap?
 
No! Did you even see the movie? :lol:
 
a6m5
No! Did you even see the movie? :lol:
Nope. But I played the video game. Tons of those damn things.
 
Solid Lifters
Nope. But I played the video game. Tons of those damn things.
Yeah, they were annoying as hell. The keyword here is the "high tech". ;)
 
Was it the laser net?
 
Sting
Was it the laser net?
You are correct! 👍 Thanks for your participation anyway, Diego. :rolleyes: :D
 
Alright. This one might be bit too easy, but since I'm watching this movie right now: In Mike Judge's(Beavis & Butt-Head) "Office Space", which role did Judge himself play?
 
a6m5
Alright. This one might be bit too easy, but since I'm watching this movie right now: In Mike Judge's(Beavis & Butt-Head) "Office Space", which role did Judge himself play?

He's the manager at Chotchkie's, where Joanna works (worked?).

Samir: Why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks!

I love Office Space.
 
i'll burn the whole building... that's my stapler
 
:lol:

You got it, tabs. Your turn! 👍 I swear, that movie and the "Super Troopers" has the funniest quotes(and probably Pulp Fiction).

Michael: There was nothing wrong with that name, until when I was 12 years old, and that no talent a$$clown got famous and started winning bunch of Grammies!
 
"'PC loadletter'?! The **** does that mean?!"
 
"Ahh, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday, too"

"are you gonna have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?"

Best lines in that movie
 
Diego440
"Ahh, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday, too"
I love how he starts to turn around, then stops to drop that line. "PC LOAD LETTER" is a legend. :lol:
 
Next question:

In Old School, what does Frank ask his wife in the car after getting caught streaking through the town?
 
tabs
Next question:

In Old School, what does Frank ask his wife in the car after getting caught streaking through the town?
I think it was "Honey, could we stop by KFC?".......

Edit: I just checked the answer. Close, but not quite.
 
a6m5
I think it was "Honey, could we stop by KFC?".......

Edit: I just checked the answer. Close, but not quite.

Close enough for me. Your go. 👍
 
tabs
Close enough for me. Your go. 👍
Thanks. :) Exact quote for those of you who might be wondering: "Honey, Do you think KFC's still open?". :lol:

And now my question: In the HBO's very popular "Band of Brothers", star of a very popular zombie movie is featured in a smaller role(speaking role ;) ). Which zombie movie is he from?
 
Yes, you are correct. I saw him on the first disc at the 00:02:29 mark? and again 30, 40 minutes later. Your go, importfan1. 👍
 
Wow, that was just a guess too. Ok lets see what I can do. Since I'm on a Kevin Smith kick this month, I'll as three about his films.

1) In the massive pop culture refenence filled movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, what the names of the sisters that set up Jay and Silent Bob?

2) Name three different Celebs who appear in that film, beside Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Jason Lee.

3) In every film that Mr. Smith has done, he makes refenence to two differnet things that he likes, one of the is star wars, name the other.
 
importfan1
Wow, that was just a guess too. Ok lets see what I can do. Since I'm on a Kevin Smith kick this month, I'll as three about his films.

1) In the massive pop culture refenence filled movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, what the names of the sisters that set up Jay and Silent Bob?

2) Name three different Celebs who appear in that film, beside Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Jason Lee.

3) In every film that Mr. Smith has done, he makes refenence to two differnet things that he likes, one of the is star wars, name the other.

1. Missy and Chrissy

2. Mark Hammel, George Carlin, Carrie Fisher, Will Ferrel.

3. Comics
 
Canadian Speed
1. Missy and Chrissy

2. Mark Hammel, George Carlin, Carrie Fisher, Will Ferrel.

3. Comics

Sorry, I can only give you two of the questions. The first one isn't right. Also, there is another answer to #3.
 
Just to answer the first question, Missy, Sissy, Chrissy and Justice.

Canadian Speed can take the question.
 
Back