MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,764 views
If it's not to late to sign ups as a Reserve, I would like to participate in this series.

GTP ID: llNovall (lowercase L's)
PSN ID: II-NOVA-II (Uppercase i's)

I would like to race for Lamborghini, and I will be available tonight if there is room on the grid.
 
If it's not to late to sign ups as a Reserve, I would like to participate in this series.

GTP ID: llNovall (lowercase L's)
PSN ID: II-NOVA-II (Uppercase i's)

I would like to race for Lamborghini, and I will be available tonight if there is room on the grid.

I've got you added as a reserve with the Lamborghini.
You make the 4th reserve on the list and I don't think we will have that many people out tonight but if we do I will send you a message.
 
I've got you added as a reserve with the Lamborghini.
You make the 4th reserve on the list and I don't think we will have that many people out tonight but if we do I will send you a message.
I'll keep my eye out. Thanks.
 
Gr3 and Gr4 Manufacturer Entries in the event a spot opens.
20200104_175308.jpg
 
Would hate to think how many laps down I would have been. The lap times in that are much better than was able to post.
 
Great the lobby just crashed right after the race was over. I didn't get the final results.

20200104_211047.jpg
 
I started having all kinds of hosting issues towards the end and dropped out with 20 minutes left. It was so bad I couldn't even drive my car anymore so this would explain why.
 
Back