MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,687 views
Wow that long post wasn't necessary at all and you could have saved yourself some time typing a lot less but okay
 
Wow that long post wasn't necessary at all and you could have saved yourself some time typing a lot less but okay

It is necessary. I don't think you understand how your actions affect him as an organizer. It reflects poorly on Rinksy that he is holding a spot for someone that doesn't bother to show up when there are numerous other drivers eager to race.

Don't commit to things if you can't follow through. Its common decency.
 
I have no problem attending the rest of the races but okay.
 
giphy (8).gif
 
Thanks for the practice Guys. After being away for 3 weeks, i really need it.

Surgery on my wheel to commence after this weeks race. Hopefully I can get it through one more race before deciding what to do. It had a good run, but plastic **** breaks; ho hum.
 
Your reputation does not inspire a lot of confidence in this statement.
Not really but okay. I have no hard feelings so you guys can take a break for once.

We are in March and he’s signed up for ARL Gr.4, VERTEX, and MSN for all 3 he has ran little to none at all since January 1st. I think this was a good call for @Rinsky to drop you from the list in this series.
 
I'm not gonna go back and forth with this but I will state facts. I'm not signed up for ARL Gr. 4 this season and I bowed out of Vertex right away so as to not waste a driver spot because my pace was nowhere near anyone else. Moving on...

Good luck with the race this weekend. Have a great time!
 
I'm not gonna go back and forth with this but I will state facts. I'm not signed up for ARL Gr. 4 this season and I bowed out of Vertex right away so as to not waste a driver spot because my pace was nowhere near anyone else. Moving on...

Good luck with the race this weekend. Have a great time!


THANK GOD!!!!!
 
I'm not gonna go back and forth with this but I will state facts. I'm not signed up for ARL Gr. 4 this season and I bowed out of Vertex right away so as to not waste a driver spot because my pace was nowhere near anyone else. Moving on...

Good luck with the race this weekend. Have a great time!
Actually. Are you sure about that?
Gonna be running this replica livery from an American series for this American Gr.4 championship in the American Racing League. America.

4908923600502817300_0.jpg


America.
 
I'm terribly sorry but I have to back of this series. Something came up on Wednesday nights that I won't be able to make it.

You must have missed that among your hundreds of alerts you don't check lol. Can we not do this here?
 
:cheers: Moving on... Is what it is, I have no hard feelings. Saturday is just too popular!
 
DesertPenguin: ↑
I'm terribly sorry but I have to back of this series. Something came up on Wednesday nights that I won't be able to make it.

Key word...Wednesday. That posted in ARL GR4. I'm just a stickler for details....sorry
 
Wow that long post wasn't necessary at all and you could have saved yourself some time typing a lot less but okay

I feel it was necessary as I wanted you and anyone else to know my thought process and why I did what I did. I could have kept post short and straight to the point but people reading this who didn't know the whole story might perceive it as me being an asshole. I'm not an asshole.

You signed up for this series but showed no interest and very little communication from that point on until now.
Again sorry it happened but I had a decision to make so I did.


Thanks for the practice Guys. After being away for 3 weeks, i really need it.

Surgery on my wheel to commence after this weeks race. Hopefully I can get it through one more race before deciding what to do. It had a good run, but plastic **** breaks; ho hum.

It was fun so hurry up and get that wheel fixed.

You mean that many alerts!! LMAO
View attachment 896616

Are you freaking kidding me 1700+ alerts. Here I thought the system was broken because I don't even get alerts from this fourm and I'm lucky to have 3 alerts everyday...lol
 
Are you freaking kidding me 1700+ alerts. Here I thought the system was broken because I don't even get alerts from this fourm and I'm lucky to have 3 alerts everyday...lol
Lol, it’s a goal to see how far I can go. Every once in a while I accidentally tap notifications instead of PM and it starts all over.
 
Are you freaking kidding me 1700+ alerts. Here I thought the system was broken because I don't even get alerts from this fourm and I'm lucky to have 3 alerts everyday...lol
So I'm not the only one who doesn't get alerts like they use too. I use to get alerts to my phone through my email account for any post. Now the I only sometimes get alerts when someone replies or mentions me in a post. Even then I don't always get them.

I do try to check in more now but, there are days my brain decides to make me forget this forum exists.
 
Hey all,

I almost forgot we were already going to race this Saturday....

I saw your practice lobby the other day but too late and i was practicing FIA so I didn't want to enter for 2 minutes...

Anyway I have done zero practice, not my favourite track and even more new doing it in an MR car, so it's going to be tasty
See you guys
 
I won't be attending the race this weekend as I'm spending time with my family and girlfriend. Hope to be racing with you guys next month.

Thanks for the heads up... I will fill your spot with a reserve player.
 
So because I work for Ford only certain cars are allowed to park in the main lots at our plant. Now of course any Ford made vehicles are allowed Ford, Lincoln, Mercury but there are some automakers Ford owned before the auto bailouts happened that are always Retro Active.
See if you can guess the one automaker that's never been seen in our parking lot from this memo handed out today. I always find it funny that it's even on the list because nobody here could ever afford one.

20200306_133846.jpg
 
So because I work for Ford only certain cars are allowed to park in the main lots at our plant. Now of course any Ford made vehicles are allowed Ford, Lincoln, Mercury but there are some automakers Ford owned before the auto bailouts happened that are always Retro Active.
See if you can guess the one automaker that's never been seen in our parking lot from this memo handed out today. I always find it funny that it's even on the list because nobody here could ever afford one.

View attachment 897451

Sorry, Merkur owner(s), you’re out of luck
 
Back