MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,711 views
I think the system Rinsky now has is just brilliant. You show up: you are secured for the spots.

Qualify is something that suits leagues who have championship points and you are allowed to enter when you are good. This endurance is about respectable fun and not about fastest times. So we encourage to drive instead of to drive fast.

I love seeing how this endurance is getting full and popular. Getting 2 rooms would be nice but lets not run our socks of too soon. That is maybe something you can do in the long(er) run. Saying “no” is not actually a bad thing. It means this endurance is popular. Cause if you grow too big too soon you can lose your “character”.

Difficult to say in English but I hope you get my point. For when my opinion would matter to you (but I hope it does).
 
I just don’t want to see people sign up and then we lose them because they never get the chance to race because they were late in discovering the series.
 
I don't want to turn people away either but no matter how I do it someone's going to be left out maybe.

I'm also taking into account that the track location is available to everyone this month and that will in itself bring more people.
Next month we will go back to keeping in hidden from the lead pack and newcomers.

I've tried the confirmation list thing before and it really doesn't work all that well when some people don't get on this site much and i have others who are not on here at all.

I wish this new update would bring the field up from 16 to 20 like the FIA races but that's very unlikely.
As I said we haven't had a full lobby yet so I'm not going to over react until it becomes an on going issue. However I do like this idea for the future.

If you want to reward those who race every race then how about the top ten drivers with the most races are locked in and then the rest qualify for the final 6 spots if it comes t


I'm letting everyone new who is signing up know there is a chance you won't get in this month but that I always have a couple of people who just don't show up or say anything about it so a few spots might still come available.

Just be on this thread race day and I will let everyone know where we stand.
 
For confirmation perhaps a PSN message would work better as more likely to see it? That said even with confirmation probably still get some no shows, I don’t think it will be an issue though. But if we get 16 full lobby that’s great I’m sure most who want to race will likely get in.

The way it is don’t think we are in need of a second lobby, although it’s not great if some get turned away it’s better imo to have a full lobby than two partly filled ones.

Good to see it’s getting popular though
 
I have a practice lobby going right now.
 
Might be on in a bit might pop in, but also got to practice tomorrow’s fia race
 
I talked to tatjana001. I told her you want cut her because of the July race. Then asked her if she still wants to race and she said yes. I told I'll ask you to give her another chance if she races seriously from now on. And she said yes to that.
So we'll you give her another chance? Also she might want to change cars now. So if you'll still let her race. Can you post an updated car list of what is available and copy and send it to her.
 
I talked to tatjana001. I told her you want cut her because of the July race. Then asked her if she still wants to race and she said yes. I told I'll ask you to give her another chance if she races seriously from now on. And she said yes to that.
So we'll you give her another chance? Also she might want to change cars now. So if you'll still let her race. Can you post an updated car list of what is available and copy and send it to her.

It’s done. Just get over it and stop making a big deal of everything. He answered your damn question already. Didn’t you learn from last time?
 
I just asked a question. I'll be fine with whatever he responds with.
 
How about you let @Rinsky respond to it since this is his race to run and his decision to make? 👍
 
The question I asked before is why she was removed. I didn't know what happened in July because I wasn't there. How about you try reading. This is RINSKY's decision not any of yours.
 
This thread is causing me way too much stress, there’s way too much talk and too little racing happening here. Too many people I strongly dislike to be able to race cleanly since I guarantee I’ll end up wrecking one or both of them as I lap them. There should be 79 posts here about 4 races, not 790. Way too much babysitting and counting chickens before they hatch. Please don’t tag me again since I don’t want to get notifications and be all worried about replying and stuff. And it’s my birthday so let me do my FIA races in peace. I’ll be bored when they’re done but whatever.

Sucks because I like racing with most of you and the races I did were really fun. Rinsky has the patience of a saint, don’t know how you do it.

I’m out.
 
By the way July 25th is my Birthday.
 
This thread is causing me way too much stress, there’s way too much talk and too little racing happening here. Too many people I strongly dislike to be able to race cleanly since I guarantee I’ll end up wrecking one or both of them as I lap them. There should be 79 posts here about 4 races, not 790. Way too much babysitting and counting chickens before they hatch. Please don’t tag me again since I don’t want to get notifications and be all worried about replying and stuff. And it’s my birthday so let me do my FIA races in peace. I’ll be bored when they’re done but whatever.

Sucks because I like racing with most of you and the races I did were really fun. Rinsky has the patience of a saint, don’t know how you do it.

I’m out.
Maybe try SNAIL? It's every week so there's no shortage of racing, and it's nothing but clean racers as they have a very well organized penalty reporting/stewarding system in place.
 
This thread is causing me way too much stress, there’s way too much talk and too little racing happening here. Too many people I strongly dislike to be able to race cleanly since I guarantee I’ll end up wrecking one or both of them as I lap them. There should be 79 posts here about 4 races, not 790. Way too much babysitting and counting chickens before they hatch. Please don’t tag me again since I don’t want to get notifications and be all worried about replying and stuff. And it’s my birthday so let me do my FIA races in peace. I’ll be bored when they’re done but whatever.

Sucks because I like racing with most of you and the races I did were really fun. Rinsky has the patience of a saint, don’t know how you do it.

I’m out.
I don't prefer to race dirty. However I go by I will race you the way you race me policy. Meaning if you or anyone else intentionally wrecks me. I will return the favor.
 
I talked to tatjana001. I told her you want cut her because of the July race. Then asked her if she still wants to race and she said yes. I told I'll ask you to give her another chance if she races seriously from now on. And she said yes to that.
So we'll you give her another chance? Also she might want to change cars now. So if you'll still let her race. Can you post an updated car list of what is available and copy and send it to her.
Actually since it's my birthday today. I going to this a birthday request. I will kick her out myself if she does anything like that again.
 
Bloodyboyblue (no tag): arent you overreacting a bit ? As much as I understand your point but its an Endurance race 1 time per month. Keeping this thread alive is the least thing we can do. No talking to each other for 4 weeks seems a bit strange on a forum. Especially with races that are intended as fun. Fun does not mean its not serious, but serious does definitely not mean we cant have any fun.

For those - like you - who dont want all this girly talk just ignore all the chit chat and come to this thread one day before the Endurance starts and all would be well. No need to stop racing because of a few people you dont like ?

@Cold Warrior: you could have taken this discussion to a personal conversation in PB. Also it seems strange to me you first want to give someone a second chance before knowing what really happened. Seems the wrong way around to me. Rinsky told you the replay was available and that her behaviour caused an accident so you should check the replay first before asking to give her a second chance. In short: she was not participating the race at all. Unacceptable to most people so I dont see how a second chance could be appropriate. Its up to Rinsky to decide of course but all who were in that race surely have a right to give their opinion ?
 
Last edited:
Bloodyboyblue (no tag): arent you overreacting a bit ? As much as I understand your point but its an Endurance race 1 time per month. Keeping this thread alive is the least thing we can do. No talking to each other for 4 weeks seems a bit strange on a forum. Especially with races that are intended as fun. Fun does not mean its not serious, but serious does definitely not mean we cant have any fun.

For those - like you - who dont want all this girly talk just ignore all the chit chat and come to this thread one day before the Endurance starts and all would be well. No need to stop racing because of a few people you dont like ?

@Cold Warrior: you could have taken this discussion to a personal conversation in PB. Also it seems strange to me you first want to give someone a second chance before knowing what really happened. Seems the wrong way around to me. Rinsky told you the replay was available and that her behaviour caused an accident so you should check the replay first before asking to give her a second chance. In short: she was not participating the race at all. Unacceptable to most people so I dont see how a second chance could be appropriate. Its up to Rinsky to decide of course but all who were in that race surely have a right to give their opinion ?
Yes but, after Rinsky told me what happened with her. I went and talk to her about it. I got her to agree to race seriously from now on if I try to get Rinsky to reconsider. Which she agreed too. I have known her for years. That was the first time I had any problems with her.
 
Last edited:
Now Bloodyboyblue said that he might start wrecking the people he doesn't like. I'm not sure that was directed at me or not. But, if he were to intentionally wreck me. I will returned the favor.
 
For the record. That 2 hour 2CV I ran in GT6. tatjana001 was the only other player to start and finish that race. I won the by half a lap. I know part of her problem is that she really doesn't like the tire wear on the GT-R.
 
Now Bloodyboyblue said that he might start wrecking the people he doesn't like. I'm not sure that was directed at me or not. But, if he were to intentionally wreck me. I will returned the favor.
With these kind of chats maybe you both need to be on hold ?
 
I have no plans to start anything but, I will defend my race if someone else does.
 
I'm not ignoring anyone and I've read everything so far. What the Hell I step away for a few hours and all hell is breaking loose.

I'm super busy right now and I don't have time to sit down and type out a novel at the moment. Later this afternoon I will sit down and do some damage control.
 
Back