MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,770 views
Get well soon Rinsky.

I will grab the Hyundai. I've never driven it.

Will this be a shortened practice race?
 
Take it easy Rinsky.

If a spot opens up, whomever is host be sure to send me the invite. I got the friend request from Rinsky, but not sure if he is hosting, so i may not be able to join regardless.

Psn name is same as here: micantony
 
Update. I had to have emergency dental surgery this morning. The whole right side of my face is swollen and I'm running a fever. All at the worst possible time as I leave for Vacation in the morning.

I will have the lobby up but there is no way I can race tonight. Once you guys start racing I'm going to go crawl back up into a ball.
If your not up to it. Why not let Infineon host this race. That would free up 1 more spot.
 
Is there another host I don't know about or need to add? I wanna make sure I'm not the only one without access to the room.
 
I just opened a room. i will try my best to host. It's open to the public.
 
room title is "GTP 1.5hr August"
 
race will start approximately 30 minutes late
 
I see your room, but it only has 2 bars for me. I wont join and potentially cause lag. Thats no fun for anyone.

I’ll keep checking in case there is room and the connection looks better. Otherwise, I’ll try to join the next one.
Hope you guys get a race in and have some fun :-)

Edit: 4 bars now, looks good.
 
Last edited:
starting race at 830pm est. in 40 minutes. got 8 people in lobby so far.
 
Power surged and now network is restricted, which probably means I won't be able to attend even though I was doing qualifying earlier...
 
Power surged and now network is restricted, which probably means I won't be able to attend even though I was doing qualifying earlier...
ok, that explains why you left. i sent you a psn message asking why lol
 
I will not be participating in the race tonight I'm sorry for not telling y'all earlier
 
I'm sorry for not being on. It was my plan to still run the race but my body had other plans. I took my medicine and it knocked me out cold. Again I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you.

Thanks @Infineon for hosting the race for me. I sent him a phone of my swelling just so he could see how bad it was.

I just hope nobody is mad at me. I got to go lay back down and try to get better before my long drive tomorrow.
Again I'm really sorry.
 
I'm sorry for not being on. It was my plan to still run the race but my body had other plans. I took my medicine and it knocked me out cold. Again I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you.

Thanks @Infineon for hosting the race for me. I sent him a phone of my swelling just so he could see how bad it was.

I just hope nobody is mad at me. I got to go lay back down and try to get better before my long drive tomorrow.
Again I'm really sorry.

There’s absolutely no need to apologise!

Hope you feel better tomorrow and have a good vacation 👍 :cheers:
 
I'm sorry for not being on. It was my plan to still run the race but my body had other plans. I took my medicine and it knocked me out cold. Again I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you.

Thanks @Infineon for hosting the race for me. I sent him a phone of my swelling just so he could see how bad it was.

I just hope nobody is mad at me. I got to go lay back down and try to get better before my long drive tomorrow.
Again I'm really sorry.
Rest up and enjoy your vacation. We all hope to see you on the track in September.
 
Congrats to Venster on another commanding win! Thank you everyone for a awesome race. My apologies to anyone who missed the race due to a last minute change of lobby host. Best thing I could do was host a open public lobby. Ill start sending PSN friend invites to everyone soon.
PS_Messages_20180804_224332.jpg
 
I'm sorry for not being on. It was my plan to still run the race but my body had other plans. I took my medicine and it knocked me out cold. Again I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you.

Thanks @Infineon for hosting the race for me. I sent him a phone of my swelling just so he could see how bad it was.

I just hope nobody is mad at me. I got to go lay back down and try to get better before my long drive tomorrow.
Again I'm really sorry.
I'm sorry for you. Infineon told what happened to you after the race. Hope you have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy some of your vacation.

And be glad you can get sleep when you need too. I wish I could. I suffer from insomnia. I spend half the night trying sleep. So I can get up be tired all day.
 
Hey @Rinsky , get well soon and enjoy your vacation. It was a great race. Thanks for planning and setting up these races.

I was skeptical about am endurance race at this track. It's so damned small so I didn't believe it was really conducive to good racing. I really don't even like this track so I rarely ever run here. I mean RARELY. I might have a grand total of 15 laps here since it was added. Lol

Well, despite my skepticism the race was incredible. The mid field battles were really fun. Guys were patient and the leaders were as well. This race is a credit to every one of the participants. Everyone was clean, even though I had never run laps around many of you guys. Kudos to all.

Nice win Focie, congrats to you!

I had great battles with im2fast4u55, cold warrior and fastone371. Thanks for the race guys. Maybe I'll make another one of these races. 👍
 
Hey @Rinsky , get well soon and enjoy your vacation. It was a great race. Thanks for planning and setting up these races.

I was skeptical about am endurance race at this track. It's so damned small so I didn't believe it was really conducive to good racing. I really don't even like this track so I rarely ever run here. I mean RARELY. I might have a grand total of 15 laps here since it was added. Lol

Well, despite my skepticism the race was incredible. The mid field battles were really fun. Guys were patient and the leaders were as well. This race is a credit to every one of the participants. Everyone was clean, even though I had never run laps around many of you guys. Kudos to all.

Nice win Focie, congrats to you!

I had great battles with im2fast4u55, cold warrior and fastone371. Thanks for the race guys. Maybe I'll make another one of these races. 👍
I wish I could have made the battle closer but, I was struggling with my car most of the race. I really like Tsubuska but, it don't suit well with my Lamborghini. It has great straightaway speed but it's corner drive off stinks and the understeer didn't help.

Then there's the new tire model that ruined my original strategy. So I had to just wing it for this one. Which didn't go as well as I hoped.
 
Nice to hear guys ! I could not stay awake this time and glad, cause the race started even later so not possible for me so late in the night.

Rinsky no worries, just get better and try to enjoy your well deserved vacation.
 
Nice to hear guys ! I could not stay awake this time and glad, cause the race started even later so not possible for me so late in the night.

Rinsky no worries, just get better and try to enjoy your well deserved vacation.

I thought the race started earlier than normal??? I guess I am really lost on the actually race time. I warned you guys before that I am kinda slow, and not just on track either. :lol::lol::lol:
 
Thanks to @Infineon for hosting, great job. Turned into quite a late race for me but was the right thing to do delaying it by 30 mins so everyone could get sorted.

Great race though, enjoyable as ever. The 90 minutes seemed to go really fast, lots of different strategies going on.

Looking forward to September 👍
 
Thanks to @Infineon for hosting, great job. Turned into quite a late race for me but was the right thing to do delaying it by 30 mins so everyone could get sorted.

Great race though, enjoyable as ever. The 90 minutes seemed to go really fast, lots of different strategies going on.

Looking forward to September 👍
I agree, 90 minutes went fast for mbe also. Never a dull moment racing lead/lapped cars. Then give rightaway on back stretch. Gave me a chance to learn faster drive lines from faster drivers :cheers:
 
Trip went well and I am 100% back to normal again. Looks like I'm going to miss some FIA events and another incoming update as I didn't bring my PS4. Oh well I would still rather be right where I'm at for the moment. Time to find me some alcohol.

20180806_094858.jpg


Be back soon.
 
Trip went well and I am 100% back to normal again. Looks like I'm going to miss some FIA events and another incoming update as I didn't bring my PS4. Oh well I would still rather be right where I'm at for the moment. Time to find me some alcohol.

View attachment 757141

Be back soon.
Ooooohhh that's lovely! Enjoy your stay there :D
Ravioli ravioli I see a net for balls to volley. Do you do volleyball?
 
Back