MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,801 views
Trip went well and I am 100% back to normal again. Looks like I'm going to miss some FIA events and another incoming update as I didn't bring my PS4. Oh well I would still rather be right where I'm at for the moment. Time to find me some alcohol.

View attachment 757141

Be back soon.


Looks B-E-A-U-T-FUL !!!!
Enjoy, dont overdue the volleyball, you know how us old guys pay for it the next day if we do. If you're like me you will play all day and suffer tomorrow but still find a way to play some more. It gives our wives good reason to call us idiots!! :lol:
 
Looks B-E-A-U-T-FUL !!!!
Enjoy, dont overdue the volleyball, you know how us old guys pay for it the next day if we do. If you're like me you will play all day and suffer tomorrow but still find a way to play some more. It gives our wives good reason to call us idiots!! :lol:

Sounds about right :lol:
 
Another BOP change with the update, and my Lexus hasn't been touched again. Lucky me
 
Trophy got hit again too, rightly so really. Out of curiosity I did a lap at Tsukuba hit a 57.5 :lol:, not sure it’s had the desired nerf affect. Although I’m not sure Tsukuba is a good indicator of BOP, bigger on a longer track I’m sure!
 
Trophy got hit again too, rightly so really. Out of curiosity I did a lap at Tsukuba hit a 57.5 :lol:, not sure it’s had the desired nerf affect. Although I’m not sure Tsukuba is a good indicator of BOP, bigger on a longer track I’m sure!

My personal opinion is that the Trophy should not be allowed in Gr4, its really not even a correct base for a Gr4 car when you think about it.
 
My personal opinion is that the Trophy should not be allowed in Gr4, its really not even a correct base for a Gr4 car when you think about it.

Originally because I liked it so much I would disagree but now I agree, BOP can’t actually sort it, it will either be awesome or nowhere, similar to the 4c in that respect.
 
So I haven't even logged on to this site in a few days. Actually I stay disconnected from all my devices when I'm on vacation. But I'm up early watching the sun rise over the ocean or the Gulf of Mexico and though I'd check in.
Wow another BOP adjustment sure didn't see that coming again so soon and I sure didn't expect this.

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110% > 109%]

Maybe it will help cure some of that front wheel slide because I sure don't see it making it any faster. Can't wait to try it out though. I'm in Florida for 3 more days before I start the long drive back home but I don't go back to work until Aug 17th so I get some time to catch up on the game... see ya soon.
 
So I haven't even logged on to this site in a few days. Actually I stay disconnected from all my devices when I'm on vacation. But I'm up early watching the sun rise over the ocean or the Gulf of Mexico and though I'd check in.
Wow another BOP adjustment sure didn't see that coming again so soon and I sure didn't expect this.

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110% > 109%]

Maybe it will help cure some of that front wheel slide because I sure don't see it making it any faster. Can't wait to try it out though. I'm in Florida for 3 more days before I start the long drive back home but I don't go back to work until Aug 17th so I get some time to catch up on the game... see ya soon.

I would not be eager to get back home if I were you.
Good thing I made it thru the race Saturday, yesterday my Fanatec wheel quit working, all it does when I turn it on is blink the power light
 
I would not be eager to get back home if I were you.
Good thing I made it thru the race Saturday, yesterday my Fanatec wheel quit working, all it does when I turn it on is blink the power light
Damn do you know what caused it? :(
Good luck man! Hopefully you get your steering wheel back up and running soon
 
I heard an electrical arc when it failed, I am guessing the FFB motor shorted cause it wont fo thru the self calibration where it spins the wheel both directions on power up
 

Yeah what are you gonna do though? Hopefully I can do a the X_Bow BMB grind and get the clean race bonus with the DS4 so at least I will regain some credits after buying the $20million Ferrari a couple weeks ago and get some XP points to try to get lvl 50, Im about a 1/3 of the way to lvl 47 right now, as far as I understand I have about 25% of the XP I need to hit lvl 50.:confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol::banghead:
 
I heard an electrical arc when it failed, I am guessing the FFB motor shorted cause it wont fo thru the self calibration where it spins the wheel both directions on power up

I guess you have made contact with fanatec , iam very curius to what they might have to say as I myself own the fanatec wheel , thinking that maybe it would be an idea selling it now (again) as its not that good for driving GTS imo that is :)
 
I guess you have made contact with fanatec , iam very curius to what they might have to say as I myself own the fanatec wheel , thinking that maybe it would be an idea selling it now (again) as its not that good for driving GTS imo that is :)

I will hopefully find out tomorrow, apparently they typically get back to you within 24 hours. I did find out that it doesn't need to go back to Germany, they have a US source to handle there repairs/replacements.
You do not care for your Fanatec on GTS?? What is your wheel of choice?? After playing with the DS4 again I sure am glad I have a wheel, looks like I will just be grinding for credits/XP at BMB till I get a working wheel, much more difficult for me to control the car with the new tire model. Should be at lvl 50 by the time I get a working wheel, or at least very close to it, Im just over lvl 46 1/2 right now.
 
I will hopefully find out tomorrow, apparently they typically get back to you within 24 hours. I did find out that it doesn't need to go back to Germany, they have a US source to handle there repairs/replacements.
You do not care for your Fanatec on GTS?? What is your wheel of choice?? After playing with the DS4 again I sure am glad I have a wheel, looks like I will just be grinding for credits/XP at BMB till I get a working wheel, much more difficult for me to control the car with the new tire model. Should be at lvl 50 by the time I get a working wheel, or at least very close to it, Im just over lvl 46 1/2 right now.

I had the logitech G29 before and borrowed it back from the guy I sold it to , and I didn`t gain anything by buying the fanatec , iam just as fast with the G29 , so only thing I can use the fanatec for is karting and thats a bit expencive iff thats all it can help me with .......the thrustmaster should give you quiet an advantage I`ve been told ......
 
I had the logitech G29 before and borrowed it back from the guy I sold it to , and I didn`t gain anything by buying the fanatec , iam just as fast with the G29 , so only thing I can use the fanatec for is karting and thats a bit expencive iff thats all it can help me with .......the thrustmaster should give you quiet an advantage I`ve been told ......

Its under warranty yet so it should be repaired/replaced for free.
 
I had the logitech G29 before and borrowed it back from the guy I sold it to , and I didn`t gain anything by buying the fanatec , iam just as fast with the G29 , so only thing I can use the fanatec for is karting and thats a bit expencive iff thats all it can help me with .......the thrustmaster should give you quiet an advantage I`ve been told ......

I’ve got a T300 and plan to upgrade to a TG-T, I tried one the other day and really are good but over priced still.
 
I’ve got a T300 and plan to upgrade to a TG-T, I tried one the other day and really are good but over priced still.

I guess I shouldn`t tell you that its about 2-3 weeks since it was for sale here on GT Planet at half price , the offer was only up for 1-2 days sadly
 
I guess I shouldn`t tell you that its about 2-3 weeks since it was for sale here on GT Planet at half price , the offer was only up for 1-2 days sadly

It’s alright I saw that but not something I could of taken advantage of anyway. It’s later in the year I’m planning on buying 👍
 
I've been pushing back hard on the idea of buying a wheel. Why? Because I was just or felt I was just as good on a controller. Before the new tire model I was doing well and would even crack the top 10 leaderboards every once in awhile and even gave some of the fastest players a run for their money in only one of the Time Trial challenges we do on here ( it was luck). But the main reason is because i was becoming very consistent every lap with a controller.

GTS is However the only game I play or even own for the PS4 and I don't see that changing. So after some time away from the game I've decided to go buy a wheel setup and see how it goes. I'm driving back home from Vacation today then it's time to do some shopping.
 
I've been pushing back hard on the idea of buying a wheel. Why? Because I was just or felt I was just as good on a controller. Before the new tire model I was doing well and would even crack the top 10 leaderboards every once in awhile and even gave some of the fastest players a run for their money in only one of the Time Trial challenges we do on here ( it was luck). But the main reason is because i was becoming very consistent every lap with a controller.

GTS is However the only game I play or even own for the PS4 and I don't see that changing. So after some time away from the game I've decided to go buy a wheel setup and see how it goes. I'm driving back home from Vacation today then it's time to do some shopping.
You wont look back :gtpflag:
 
I've been pushing back hard on the idea of buying a wheel. Why? Because I was just or felt I was just as good on a controller. Before the new tire model I was doing well and would even crack the top 10 leaderboards every once in awhile and even gave some of the fastest players a run for their money in only one of the Time Trial challenges we do on here ( it was luck). But the main reason is because i was becoming very consistent every lap with a controller.

GTS is However the only game I play or even own for the PS4 and I don't see that changing. So after some time away from the game I've decided to go buy a wheel setup and see how it goes. I'm driving back home from Vacation today then it's time to do some shopping.

Trust me when I say you won’t regret that decision, it’s not about being faster the experience is 1000% better!

I changed to a wheel recently and it’s the best decision I made, my first few weeks with a wheel I was awful, after playing with DS4 for so many years it’s a different technique you will love it though!!
 
I've been pushing back hard on the idea of buying a wheel. Why? Because I was just or felt I was just as good on a controller. Before the new tire model I was doing well and would even crack the top 10 leaderboards every once in awhile and even gave some of the fastest players a run for their money in only one of the Time Trial challenges we do on here ( it was luck). But the main reason is because i was becoming very consistent every lap with a controller.

GTS is However the only game I play or even own for the PS4 and I don't see that changing. So after some time away from the game I've decided to go buy a wheel setup and see how it goes. I'm driving back home from Vacation today then it's time to do some shopping.
You'll love it I assure you :D
Controller is fun as well, but feeling the car with an FFB wheel is just immersion to another level!
 
Not only is the experience better with a wheel but I think since the 1.23 update it's harder to drive with the DS4. I used be able to pick up the DS4 and be almost as quick as I was with my wheel but since the 1.23 update it seems the cars are much more difficult to drive for some reason. I sure hope Fanatec gets back to me quickly about getting my wheel issue taken care of, all I am doing right now is farming at BMB.
 
I've been pushing back hard on the idea of buying a wheel. Why? Because I was just or felt I was just as good on a controller. Before the new tire model I was doing well and would even crack the top 10 leaderboards every once in awhile and even gave some of the fastest players a run for their money in only one of the Time Trial challenges we do on here ( it was luck). But the main reason is because i was becoming very consistent every lap with a controller.

GTS is However the only game I play or even own for the PS4 and I don't see that changing. So after some time away from the game I've decided to go buy a wheel setup and see how it goes. I'm driving back home from Vacation today then it's time to do some shopping.
Awesome! Everybody has already summed it up why you should use a wheel. Only thing Id like to add (because I know you LoL), is patience learning to drive the wheel. After about a year, I bet you'll have a full cockpit in your garage where your motorcycle sits :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back