MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,944 views
I won't lie the Lamborghini is in my top 5 cars but I have others I like much more if they are available at the time. I tend to lean more towards MR cars and a few of them I like stayed on the available list almost all year but no way I was giving up the Porsche for anything eles.

I know I won't get it again but if I do happen to be very lucky here is the new livery for it.

PS_Messages_20181214_071623.jpg
PS_Messages_20181214_071620.jpg
 
I won't lie the Lamborghini is in my top 5 cars but I have others I like much more if they are available at the time. I tend to lean more towards MR cars and a few of them I like stayed on the available list almost all year but no way I was giving up the Porsche for anything eles.

I know I won't get it again but if I do happen to be very lucky here is the new livery for it.

View attachment 786523 View attachment 786524

In my opinion you produce some of the best and most realistic race liveries on GTS, great job once again!!!
 
I won't lie the Lamborghini is in my top 5 cars but I have others I like much more if they are available at the time. I tend to lean more towards MR cars and a few of them I like stayed on the available list almost all year but no way I was giving up the Porsche for anything eles.

I know I won't get it again but if I do happen to be very lucky here is the new livery for it.

View attachment 786523 View attachment 786524

I mostly always approve that you use the JD McDuffie #70
 
I won't lie the Lamborghini is in my top 5 cars but I have others I like much more if they are available at the time. I tend to lean more towards MR cars and a few of them I like stayed on the available list almost all year but no way I was giving up the Porsche for anything eles.

I know I won't get it again but if I do happen to be very lucky here is the new livery for it.

View attachment 786523 View attachment 786524
Even if the Lamborghini is still available I still might change car. There were a few cars on the list nobody used that surprised me too. I not where all the race results are in this forum to confirm it but, I don't remember the Mercedes ever being used.
 
In my opinion you produce some of the best and most realistic race liveries on GTS, great job once again!!!

I always feel like they could be better. But Thank You for the compliment. I will share some of them soon so you can use them.


Even if the Lamborghini is still available I still might change car. There were a few cars on the list nobody used that surprised me too. I not where all the race results are in this forum to confirm it but, I don't remember the Mercedes ever being used.

The Mercedes stayed on the available list all year long.

I know exactly what car I want but if I don’t get that then I have no idea what to pick!

You are normally the one to beat in this Series so the odds of you having a good lap time tomorrow are very good.


I'll be happy to joint saturday, i already know i won't be there for the January race, but should be there in February, so we'll see if i keep my car or not ;)

You raced in December so you can miss January and return February without losing your place or car.
 
Last edited:
I always feel like they could be better. But Thank You for the compliment. I will share some of them soon so you can use them.




The Mercedes stayed on the available list all year long.



You are normally the one to beat in this Series so the odds of you having a good lap time tomorrow are very good.




You raced in December so you can miss January and return February without losing your place or car.

Depends what @Alpha Cipher picks I guess!

Really nice livery btw, I guess you like yellow?
 
[
Oulaaaaa.... That sounds scary lol

I know right. This really puts the pressure on everyone. Do you go all out and try for a hot lap or do you stay more on the safe side to bring home a lap time with no penalties or accidents.
Also remember everyone gets to watch you run that lap too.
 
[


I know right. This really puts the pressure on everyone. Do you go all out and try for a hot lap or do you stay more on the safe side to bring home a lap time with no penalties or accidents.
Also remember everyone gets to watch you run that lap too.

Everyone will think that PD's campaign mode AI is doing my driving!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
I really don't know what to expect tonight from the Car/Track combo as it could prove to be very difficult and challenging. So I might add something in depending on how the night goes and what everyone decides at that time.

With this qualifying process being setup to add a ton of pressure on everyone to perform well and along with track limit penalties and damage being set to high this could result in a few people pushing the limits to far and crashing out.

So I might allow everyone to run a second lap after everyone has made their first attempt... BUT... If anyone chooses to run a second lap they automatically forfeit their 1st run lap time and their 2nd run much be done with Hard Tires. It will be Race Hards for Race Cars or Sport Hards for Street Cars. Everyone's 1st run is on Soft Tires.

This is just an idea depending on how the night goes.
 
I really don't know what to expect tonight from the Car/Track combo as it could prove to be very difficult and challenging. So I might add something in depending on how the night goes and what everyone decides at that time.

With this qualifying process being setup to add a ton of pressure on everyone to perform well and along with track limit penalties and damage being set to high this could result in a few people pushing the limits to far and crashing out.

So I might allow everyone to run a second lap after everyone has made their first attempt... BUT... If anyone chooses to run a second lap they automatically forfeit their 1st run lap time and their 2nd run much be done with Hard Tires. It will be Race Hards for Race Cars or Sport Hards for Street Cars. Everyone's 1st run is on Soft Tires.

This is just an idea depending on how the night goes.

That's all part of the risk of single lap qualy, isn't it?? If you wreck because you were pushing too hard you gotta own it, same as if you are too conservative. I say leave it alone and let the chips fall where they may. The only thing I would ask is that the comment box not light up during someones lap if possible. I dont know about everyone else but I find it very distracting, I cant help but read it and crash when a comment shows up.
 
That's all part of the risk of single lap qualy, isn't it?? If you wreck because you were pushing too hard you gotta own it, same as if you are too conservative. I say leave it alone and let the chips fall where they may. The only thing I would ask is that the comment box not light up during someones lap if possible. I dont know about everyone else but I find it very distracting, I cant help but read it and crash when a comment shows up.

Yes your exactly right and I don't plan on doing the above unless over half of everyone wrecks then the whole lobby agrees on it.

I was just throwing it out there incase the worst possible scenario took place.
 
Would like to pick up a Subaru WRX if I can still participate.

Psn : akbargaming23

We are doing the car selection process tonight. I will add you to my friends list when I get home today so you can join the lobby if you would like.
 
I just hope it’s not a mega-expensive car. I think 3 million is the most credits I’ve ever accumulated in the year and a bit I’ve had the game. I’ve got a few of the more expensive cars through the lottery, and I have all of the Gr.1s and most of the VGTs....but right now I’m sitting at 700,000
 
I just hope it’s not a mega-expensive car. I think 3 million is the most credits I’ve ever accumulated in the year and a bit I’ve had the game. I’ve got a few of the more expensive cars through the lottery, and I have all of the Gr.1s and most of the VGTs....but right now I’m sitting at 700,000

You must rarely partake in the campaign mode. I do it to have money in the bank for cars, Im currently sitting on $15 million and I already have all of the $5 million and over cars plus all of Gr1, 2, 3, and 4 race cars and most if not all VGT's. That just comes from 50 weeks of playing. I did have a 4 week stretch when my wheel was out getting repaired and all I did was grind for credits, I think I earned 1.5 of the $20 million dollar cars in that stretch or about $30 million.
 
I will be opening the lobby up in about 30 minutes.
 
Probably not because we don't use it in our regular races but again it all depends on what the car is for tonight.
 
Even if you crash, you can still limp around and get a lap time. :lol: Fight to the finish.

Even "if" we crash???
Surely you mean when I plow straight thru a guardrail or knock down the wall. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Back