MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 278,016 views
I absolutely love this new track in every layout in forward or reversed. This has to be my all time favorite original track from all the GT titles. Well maybe except for the GT6 Sierra.

Anyway I really want this track in our schedule this year and all except for December this is the remainder of our schedule. Now I know what track I want to replace it with but I will ask everyone here.

1. Do you want to race this course this year?

2. If your answer is yes then what track do you want to replace it with?

July 6th - Tsukuba Circuit

August 3rd - Autopolis

September 7th - Broad Bean Raceway II

October 5th - Fuji Speedway GT

November 2nd - Red Bull Ring

You can get rid of BB (forward!) since I’m the only one who wants to race it and knowing my luck I either won’t make it or will disconnect.

I regard your opinion with skepticism. All the original tracks I love the most were designed before the turn of the millennium (Apricot Hill, Trial Mountain, Midfield, Grand Valley). It’ll probably be a while before I can judge this new one though, I probably won’t drive on it until it’s scheduled for an FIA race.
 
Last edited:
I absolutely love this new track in every layout in forward or reversed. This has to be my all time favorite original track from all the GT titles. Well maybe except for the GT6 Sierra.

Anyway I really want this track in our schedule this year and all except for December this is the remainder of our schedule. Now I know what track I want to replace it with but I will ask everyone here.

1. Do you want to race this course this year?

2. If your answer is yes then what track do you want to replace it with?

July 6th - Tsukuba Circuit

August 3rd - Autopolis

September 7th - Broad Bean Raceway II

October 5th - Fuji Speedway GT

November 2nd - Red Bull Ring

1:Yes, I really enjoy it
2: Tsukuba, it doesn't feel like a long time since we raced there
 
You can get rid of BB (forward!) since I’m the only one who wants to race it and knowing my luck I either won’t make it or will disconnect.

I regard your opinion with skepticism. All the original tracks I love the most were designed before the turn of the millennium (Apricot Hill, Trial Mountain, Midfield, Grand Valley). It’ll probably be a while before I can judge this new one though, I probably won’t drive on it until it’s scheduled for an FIA race.

That track would have been my pick but I know you wanted to run there so I wasn't going to just take it away plus I don't hear others saying do away with it.


I would like to run again

Your still on the list with the Mustang.


1:Yes, I really enjoy it
2: Tsukuba, it doesn't feel like a long time since we raced there

It will be one year come July since we raced there and the only race I missed. I would say yes to replacing this track but we have had several people signup for this race. Not sure if it's because of the location or if they just want to race.
I need more information before saying yes to replacing this course.

Autopolis I hate that track

I have one vote for Autopolis
One vote for Tsukuba
One vote for BB Raceway
 
Sure, I'll race Sardegna. You could replace Red Bull Ring, B.B. Raceway or Tsukuba but I really like Fuji and Autopolis, please keep those two.

Pick one between BB, Tsukuba or RB ring
 
It looks as if Septembers BB Raceway will be the location to be replaced with Sardegna - Road Track A. This is the longest most challenging of the group in the forward layout.

If Tsukuba Circuit had been the vote then I would have replaced it with the Sardegna short course.

Just remember we have an exhibition race with ARL coming this year and also another entire season for 2020. We still have a lot of tracks that we have not been able to get to as of yet plus any new tracks that keep getting added. So at some point BB Raceway will be added back in. It just takes awhile because you know we only race once a month.


I still need two more people for the ARL vs MSN race as well.

1. fastone371
2. bloodyboyblue
3. QTip8329Wags
4. Rinsky
5. Venster
6. micantony
7. Sheldonsuckz
8. Infineon
 
Last edited:
It looks as if Septembers BB Raceway will be the location to be replaced with Sardegna - Road Track A. This is the longest most challenging of the group in the forward layout.

If Tsukuba Circuit had been the vote then I would have replaced it with the Sardegna short course.

Just remember we have an exhibition race with ARL coming this year and also another entire season for 2020. We still have a lot of tracks that we have not been able to get to as of yet plus any new tracks that keep getting added. So at some point BB Raceway will be added back in. It just takes awhile because you know we only race once a month.


I still need two more people for the ARL vs MSN race as well.

1. fastone371
2. bloodyboyblue
3. QTip8329Wags
4. Rinsky
5. Venster
6. micantony
7.
8.

Lol yes sir the exhibition race with you guys is going to be a great time we appreciate the interesting idea and are looking forward to it
 
Lol yes sir the exhibition race with you guys is going to be a great time we appreciate the interesting idea and are looking forward to it

It should be a really fun race and I know we are looking forward to it as well.
I know by working together we will come up with something really cool that everyone should enjoy. Plus people from both groups race in all kinds of different leagues so most of you either already know each other or have raced against each other at some point.
 
It should be a really fun race and I know we are looking forward to it as well.
I know by working together we will come up with something really cool that everyone should enjoy. Plus people from both groups race in all kinds of different leagues so most of you either already know each other or have raced against each other at some point.

Yes sir I personally have raced with most from this group and they are all ridiculously fast and then there is ol @Infineon lol jk he is a great sleeper pick to do well because he is quietly becoming very quick himself
 
Yes sir I personally have raced with most from this group and they are all ridiculously fast and then there is ol @Infineon lol jk he is a great sleeper pick to do well because he is quietly becoming very quick himself

Yeah @Infineon has improved tremendously over the past year. A lot of people would just get frustrated and give up or quit when faced with the level of competition he was up against every race.
But he stuck with it, took notes, asked questions and learned something new from the fast drivers almost every race. His improvement should inspire anyone who struggles at first to just keep at it because the only way to get better is by racing people better than you. I'm really proud of him.

He also won the second season championship in the ARL Gr.4 league and that really boosted his confidence.

Screenshot_20190628-074952_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Yeah @Infineon has improved tremendously over the past year. A lot of people would just get frustrated and give up or quit when faced with the level of competition he was up against every race.
But he stuck with it, took notes, asked questions and learned something new from the fast drivers almost every race. His improvement should inspire anyone who struggles at first to just keep at it because the only way to get better is by racing people better than you. I'm really proud of him.

He also won the second season championship in the ARL Gr.4 league and that really boosted his confidence.

View attachment 831807

Yes sir he did I think that was the happiest I had been for anyone to win something like that he is a solid top 5 guy in our gr4 series now when he can make it now he just needs to step up to the big leagues on sat night
 
Updated vote count

Autopolis - 1 vote
Tsukuba - 1 vote
BB Raceway -6 votes
Fuji - 1 vote
 
Last edited:
Any of those three tracks is fine, I only wish to keep Fuji and Autopolis because Japan's racing circuits are the bees-knees. That and I have a new livery in the works that's Japan inspired.

[EDIT] I will have Toyota RZ Cup lobbies open today and tomorrow if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing away with BB Raceway, I would also like to sign up for the ARL vs MSN race.

Got you added in.

Any of those three tracks is fine, I only wish to keep Fuji and Autopolis because Japan's racing circuits are the bees-knees. That and I have a new livery in the works that's Japan inspired.

[EDIT] I will have Toyota RZ Cup lobbies open today and tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I run good at Autopolis & Red Bull Ring so I'm really looking forward to those two and I don't know how I will do at Sardegna - Road Track A but I absolutely love this track.
 
We now have the 8 members required for our exhibition race with ARL.

1. fastone371
2. bloodyboyblue
3. QTip8329Wags
4. Rinsky
5. Venster
6. micantony
7. Sheldonsuckz
8. Infineon

I let everyone know when we start working out the details for this event. It shouldn't be to long before we start working on it.
 
We now have the 8 members required for our exhibition race with ARL.

1. fastone371
2. bloodyboyblue
3. QTip8329Wags
4. Rinsky
5. Venster
6. micantony
7. Sheldonsuckz
8. Infineon

I let everyone know when we start working out the details for this event. It shouldn't be to long before we start working on it.

I would say we should be working on details within next week because sat is the ARL gr3 finale and I think they decided july6th will be the ARL all-star race to decide which of our 8 get to give y'all a lesson :) and btw @Rinsky since u are the team capt there were some issues in ur lineup u need to take care of
 
I vote to keep BB Raceway II on the schedule. If it was someone's vote it should stay on the schedule. We can run the tracks for the 2020 season. Saving the new tracks will give people more reason to come back. Plus I was looking forward to our first oval race.
 
I vote to keep BB Raceway II on the schedule. If it was someone's vote it should stay on the schedule. We can run the tracks for the 2020 season. Saving the new tracks will give people more reason to come back. Plus I was looking forward to our first oval race.

Pretty valid point in all honesty
 
I vote to keep BB Raceway II on the schedule. If it was someone's vote it should stay on the schedule. We can run the tracks for the 2020 season. Saving the new tracks will give people more reason to come back. Plus I was looking forward to our first oval race.

Pretty valid point in all honesty

I agree with both of you.
BB Raceway II was @bloodyboyblue pick. Now he said I could do away with it even before one vote was cast but that doesn't mean I should. Every other track left on our schedule but that one was picked by me. So I have no problem swapping it out with another one.

@bloodyboyblue this is now 100% your call. You say keep it and it stays and I will swap out Autopolis.
 
Attention
There has been a last minute location change for the July 6th race.



After much deliberation with everyone I have made my decision on the track change.
July 6th at Tsukuba is now being replaced with Sardegna - Road Track A

The new update that brought us the Sardegna road courses arrived almost a week away from our scheduled July 6th race at Tsukuba. Tsukuba is a repeat from last year's season so it seems only fair to replace it instead of another track on our schedule that we have not raced at yet.

To @Sheldonsuckz @Herimopp89 @Jw_wk1010
I hope this change does not effect your decision to race on July 6th. You three signed up to race for July 6th and I don't know if your decision was based on the track location or if you three just wanted to join in for some fun no matter where we race.
I'm truly sorry if this causes you to rethink your commitment for the July 6th race.
Our new location (Sardegna - Road Track A) in my opinion is the best original tracks PD has ever created for GTS and I believe this change will have positive impact on our series.

The track time will be in the morning (the second option on the list) I'm not on or around my PS4 to put down the exact time stamp.
Fuel & Tire wear multipliers will both go back to being x3 all other settings remain unchanged.
Thanks again for everyone's input and understanding on this last minute change.
​
 
Last edited:
Back