MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,991 views
Am I in for this weekend? See my (potential) entry below:
8359248271658713092.jpg
 
I'm confirming

I can put you down as a reserve but as of now the race is completely full. I have 3 people confirmed out and only one person who has not said anything. I have filled those 4 spots already. But you never know.
 
I'll join as a reserve. Should be a fun race with the new track. I'll take the BMW please.
 
Ok that's fine. If I able to run then can you put me down for the Mustang
 
Well a few laps last night with Rinsky and Qtip, i really like this track, with heavy damage we'll have to be "gentle".
Anyway i managed a 1'49'5xx with a half tank, i think i can be in the 48s...

@Rinsky did you make up your mind about fuel depletion ? x3 or x4 ?
 
Well a few laps last night with Rinsky and Qtip, i really like this track, with heavy damage we'll have to be "gentle".
Anyway i managed a 1'49'5xx with a half tank, i think i can be in the 48s...

@Rinsky did you make up your mind about fuel depletion ? x3 or x4 ?


I was happy to see that my lap times are right there with the faster guys in practice. 1:49's but I can't push those lap times every lap.

PS_Messages_20190704_094405.jpg



X4 seems to be working for everyone and its more proportionate with the fuel at X3
So x4 tire wear it is.
 
Last edited:
I'll join as a reserve. Should be a fun race with the new track. I'll take the BMW please.

I can make that change if you want but your already in.
Clean Racer took the last available spot as well.

Below is the final list and the only person I have not had confirmation from is @T5Black and I normally never hear from him and he just pops in on race day. So I could be one over. I will deal with that on race day if it happens.

1. Bloodyboyblue - Lexus
2. racer233 - NSX
3. Venster - Toyota
4. Docbrown40 - GT-R
5. RINSKY - Porsche
6. micantony - Audi
7. WhiteFlight1 - Ferrari
8. fastone371 - Aston Martin
9. Standard_FV - Hyundai Out for July
10. Cold Warrior - Corvette Out for July
11. GTP_Guido - Mitsubishi
12. Jw_wk1010 - Mustang
13. QTip8329Wags - Viper
14. T5BLACK- Lamborghini
15. Sheldonsuckz - Jaguar
16. Herimopp89 - Mercedes
17. Infineon- Megane Trophy out for July
18. Desertpenguin- BMW
19. Im2fst4u55- McLaren
20. Clean Racer 4C

Ok that's fine. If I able to run then can you put me down for the Mustang

We all run different Gr.4 cars in this league and the Mustang is already spoken for here is the available Gr.4 car list if you sill want to be a reserve.

RCZ
Veyron
Scirocco
Mazda
Subaru
Regular Megane
Citroen

I know not much is left.
 
Last edited:
@Rinsky i had to push a bit to get under the 1'50s i guess you got the hand of your sim rig now cause your lap times seem to improve.

Also good to see that the lobby will be full
 
I can make that change if you want but your already in.
Clean Racer took the last available spot as well.

Below is the final list and the only person I have not had confirmation from is @T5Black and I normally never hear from him and he just pops in on race day. So I could be one over. I will deal with that on race day if it happens.

1. Bloodyboyblue - Lexus
2. racer233 - NSX
3. Venster - Toyota
4. Docbrown40 - GT-R
5. RINSKY - Porsche
6. micantony - Audi
7. WhiteFlight1 - Ferrari
8. fastone371 - Aston Martin
9. Standard_FV - Hyundai Out for July
10. Cold Warrior - Corvette Out for July
11. GTP_Guido - Mitsubishi
12. Jw_wk1010 - Mustang
13. QTip8329Wags - Viper
14. T5BLACK- Lamborghini
15. Sheldonsuckz - Jaguar
16. Herimopp89 - Mercedes
17. Infineon- Megane Trophy out for July
18. Desertpenguin- BMW
19. Im2fst4u55- McLaren
20. Clean Racer 4C



We all run different Gr.4 cars in this league and the Mustang is already spoken for here is the available Gr.4 car list if you sill want to be a reserve.

RCZ
Veyron
Scirocco
Mazda
Subaru
Regular Megane
Citroen

I know not much is left.

Hey watch it, the Citroen is still available, I dont know why people dont care for that car, it's a decent car, I think it's better than many others already in use. The only reason I didnt use it again this year is because I like driving different cars, maybe we should have a lottery and swap GR4 cars for each race.
 
@Rinsky i had to push a bit to get under the 1'50s i guess you got the hand of your sim rig now cause your lap times seem to improve.

Also good to see that the lobby will be full

My new setup has improved my racing skills more than I could have imagined. Although I'm still not at the level you guys are but I'm working on it.

Hey watch it, the Citroen is still available, I dont know why people dont care for that car, it's a decent car, I think it's better than many others already in use. The only reason I didnt use it again this year is because I like driving different cars, maybe we should have a lottery and swap GR4 cars for each race.

I like the Citroen as well.

I'm really excited for this race and I didn't anticipate an overwhelming full house when I made the track change. On that note all the fastest racers in this Series have all confirmed for July 6th and some additional ones as well.

I just want to remind everyone that the top drivers are going to see more action for this race than normal so it should be a battle for sure. Keep it clean and competitive as always and remember it's a long race and hard fought battles early on could lead to unwanted mistakes as this can be a very unforgiving track if you get a section wrong.
Because of this I have been practicing a lot to get ready for what might be the best race of the year.
Thanks again to everyone who makes this race possible and I look forward to seeing everyone on race day.


Happy 4th of July everyone. I know this is just an US holiday so not everyone here is celebrating it. But everyone here is fortunate enough to have the freedom to enjoy a game with awesome people from all around the world.
 
I have a practice lobby open for about 2 hours

Closed.
 
Last edited:
I'll be coming in on this Saturday. I'm still testing some reserve cars. Sadly I've only gotten into the 1:50's for an optimal lap. I am in agreement, seems to be lots of speed to be found in the early left/right, and the left kink later on. (Need some more guts for that one!)

This race will be wild with heavy damage and such. But now I gotta test with 4x tires! Haha
 
This week hasn’t gone to plan at all, managed a few time trial laps earlier. Can tell I haven’t been on it much not really up to my best pace but it was on controller.

Not sure when I can do proper practice, might have to be in quali!

It’s for fun at the end of the day though!
 
Lost most of my enthusiasm for the FIA races (but I’m still doing the Supra races since I have to at least beat @QTip8329Wags), so I’m fairly sure I’ll be there on Saturday. I won’t have done a single lap on or have even seen the track until then.

The key is to find a no pit strategy or save a bit of fuel so you need less on the pit. Do not change tires though, they'll last to the end.
 
The key is to find a no pit strategy or save a bit of fuel so you need less on the pit. Do not change tires though, they'll last to the end.

It’s mostly luck, since that’s the only way you’ve gotten more points than me so far, either through being matched in easier lobbies or having an easier time racing people
 
It’s mostly luck, since that’s the only way you’ve gotten more points than me so far, either through being matched in easier lobbies or having an easier time racing people

Sounds somewhat hostile to me? Have I missed something?

I pushed hard at R.B.R. and wasn't far from the tenth fastest qualifier, roughly .850 seconds from fourth in U.S. and Canada, that and full stint practices in open lobbies. Luck plays a part but practice and effort is a lot of it as well.
 
Managed to have a run on the wheel last night and had a quick go in VR too. It’s a really nice track in VR, layout B is particularly excellent in VR with its elevation changes, it has a really nice flow to it as well.
 
whoa. I’m out of it for a few days and everything is turned upside down this month.
new track to boot. I guess I better turn some laps today so i dont wreck everyone. :dopey:

New track and a full grid for tonight :)

Managed to have a run on the wheel last night and had a quick go in VR too. It’s a really nice track in VR, layout B is particularly excellent in VR with its elevation changes, it has a really nice flow to it as well.

You could not turn a single lap at this track and you will still be freaking fast. I know because I've hidden track locations from you until race time and it didn't make a difference :cheers:
 
Hey @Rinsky do you know what time of day you're using?

5:20 Dawn
6:20 Sunrise
7:20 Morning

i agree, which is it?
you mentioned Morning earlier, but then you said it was the second option, which isnt “morning” by name.
 
6:20 is the time of day.

Lobby will open in about 30 minutes
 
Quick reminder for those who don't race with us that often.

Because we don't keep score our qualifying also has a more laid back atmosphere as well. During the 45 minute of practice/qualifying there are no limits on how often you pit or change tires during this time. Use this to your advantage if you like.

Anyone who wants to start in the back just let me know before we begin.
 
Back