Multi-monitor support in GT6?

• Thread starter Jope_Fin
  • 337 comments
Im not able to understand everything in english and i try to found if i can put my principal screen ( front view ) and my second screen ( read view ). Im french, someone can help me please, just tell me if i can or not.

( i just saw the exactly same view on my second screen )

Im not able to understand everything in english and i try to found if i can put my principal screen ( front view ) and my second screen ( read view ). Im french, someone can help me please, just tell me if i can or not.

( i just saw the exactly same view on my second screen )

maybe poumpoum can talk to you in french if he is still around.
If I understand your question, YES you can do multiscreen with only two screens. One has to be the front view, and the second has to be either left or right side. It willl be wierd though.

ara
zut alors
lol

I buy another gt6 ans ps3 for that..... Im boring now
You can’t affect the rear view to one of your PS3. I think you could do that with GT3/GT4 on PS2. This option no longer exists.

If you use more left hand drive cars then you should try to use your second screen as your left view, otherwise you can try as your right view. It will improve the sensation of speed and the immersion.

lol

You can’t affect the rear view to one of your PS3. I think you could do that with GT3/GT4 on PS2. This option no longer exists.

If you use more left hand drive cars then you should try to use your second screen as your left view, otherwise you can try as your right view. It will improve the sensation of speed and the immersion.

Merde....
Thx for the infos

I think it would be easy for PD to create a rear view multiscreen option and they would sell a few more PS3's and GT6's if they did. I know I would buy another one if they did. I already have a small TV I used to use for a virtual rear view mirror with Forza's multiscreen.

I have a couple questions about MM setup. I have tried to find it out by reading several threads, and searching. But I can not find any answers to my "issues"

Software Source:

Should I run my MM from the digital copy's or from disc?
I have the ability to run from the disc on all my screens. Since I have AE (europe) AE (Asia) and press edition:sly:
Since all PS3 is registered to a single PSN account, only two of the PS3 be activated as game machine:censored: As they must be, if I want to access the DLC.

Sound:

Should I have sound from all the screens or should I use headphones?

My setup now is server digital, client1 dics and client2 digital. And my sound comes from all my screens.

Racinga_zps82kvaze0.gif

Last edited:
I have a couple questions about MM setup. I have tried to find it out by reading several threads, and searching. But I can not find any answers to my "issues"

Software Source:

Should I run my MM from the digital copy's or from disc?
I have the ability to run from the disc on all my screens. Since I have AE (europe) AE (Asia) and press edition:sly:
Since all PS3 is registered to a single PSN account, only two of the PS3 be activated as game machine:censored: As they must be, if I want to access the DLC.

Sound:

Should I have sound from all the screens or should I use headphones?

My setup now is server digital, client1 dics and client2 digital. And my sound comes from all my screens.

It doesn't matter as long as it works. I have a NTSC disk version on my host center screen and digital versions on my side screens. The side screens use a different PSN account than my host screen. That way I only had to buy one GT6 for my center screen and one digital copy for my side screens. I do not log in to PSN on the side screens so they can share the same digital copy. Since there is no paid DLC for GT6 yet, it does not matter that I share an account on the side screens. If there ever is paid DLC, then I will deal with that then.

As far as performance, it would probably best to have all digital copies as they will load the fastest.

For sound, you only need sound from the host screen. No sound is needed from the side screens.

I have had this bug before.

It is not an intermittent bug. I believe it exists in all cars that have a mirror opposite the driver and I have found others that also effect the near side view mirror and I have found one so far that even the center mirror on the center screen is bugged. It should be quite obvious to PD with their giant 3 screen setup, but only if they race in cockpit view.

im still waiting for sub £100 27" monitors so i can do my 5 screen setup,

got everything, 11 ps3's (lol yes, the first 6 i bought because i didnt know you could change hdd's, then i bought 5 super slims and put 60gb ssd's)

gt omega stand

t500rs complete with the f1 wheel aswell

i just wanna do the nordschleif in the lotus f1, on a 5 screen smoking a blunt

@anzhar You will love it. I just bought another PS3 to cover me for future breakdowns - I might get another still. I want to upgrade to PC, but am having trouble finding sims that support 5 screens. No way am I going back to 3 - I'd rather stay with GT6 (and 5)! Also I dont have to worry about MS update etc etc.

the last of 5 copies of gt5 academy edition arrived in the post today, now i can keep this in the blu ray drives and switch between when i eventually get set up.
the gt6 copies are all digital, i did the install, logout deactivate via sen website, and so i got 1 purchsase of gt6 on 10 consoles, by doing another 2 every 6 months.

BTW 24" lenovo 75hz freesync monitors are £75 right now, im real tempted, but not sure if there is a major difference between 5x24" and 5x27" setups?

whats ideal? 24, 27 or even 32 in a 5 screen setup?

Back