Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

2005 Chrysler 300C Hemi

attachment.php

no ... you buy a new wheel, your ex-wheel will go to garbage
and every car uses their own wheel, can't share it like in GT3

VIPERGTSR01
You dont know that for sure yet though do you?
No. I'm hoping it is, but so far all signs pointed to it not being in there. However, someone did post an American car list in the regular GT4orums, that includes the 300C in the NTSC version, but looks like we will find out Tuesday.

I apologize if this was already covered, but is the Dodge Ram 4x4 played as an AWD car?

if so, that is a big goof on PD's part. 4x4 is NOT AWD, and that thing would not be able to navigate around a corner without hoping and shaking itself to pieces, much less make it around an entire hot lap without the transfer case shredding itself to metal powder.

4WD = locked transfer case, absolutely no slip

They said the SVT Lightning was a 4x4 which its not. But hey nothing can be perfect.

Greyout
I apologize if this was already covered, but is the Dodge Ram 4x4 played as an AWD car?

if so, that is a big goof on PD's part. 4x4 is NOT AWD, and that thing would not be able to navigate around a corner without hoping and shaking itself to pieces, much less make it around an entire hot lap without the transfer case shredding itself to metal powder.

4WD = locked transfer case, absolutely no slip

shrapnel time!

JOHN WAYNE
im sorry if anyone feels hurt from this
but im serious **** the stupid Japanese and
need for speed like cars im for true musle work
shut up im American but I can see the beuty of a Japanese car I would take a skyline GTR 34 over any American sports car .

DRIFT GOD that Chevy truck looks tight with those rims.

Back