Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

69Dodge_Charger
Are you trying to attract attention? Obviously they aren't muscle cars, and I'm sure you know that. Anyway, can anyone post up some pics like the ones throughout the thread but of a '70 Charger 440. Color doesn't matter but I would like to see some nice pics of it.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the '70 R/T 440 and a '71 Super Bee 426 Hemi

Here is the '70

Here is the '71

TANGOMAN !!!

Actually tangoman, that is a '70. The '69 has a grill divider in the middle of the grill. Trust me on this, I know my Mopar muscle. Thanks for the pics though, I love that orange paint on the '70. :)

XVII
where is the humor of a good joke? oh...i forgot...down the toilet because EVERYONE IS STUCK UP AROUND HERE WITH A QUARTER STUCK UP THEIR BUTT :(

(sarcasm)

maybe if you wernt a new member and people knew you, but if yu just come in and post somethin that you think is funny, it is just gonna enforce the typical noob image 👍

yes indeed stumpydino.

XVII : You could better post that Midget and then ask that it is a muscle car. Like I said make your own thread about the japanese cars, i'm sure it be an active thread.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Thanks again Tangoman and Drift God for more of those pictures! :embarrassed: I really love all those variations of the Ford GT! :embarrassed: How about more of the modern muscle cars like the LT1s, LS1s and the C5? :embarrassed:

WhiteEVO10.2
the only muscle cars i really wanna see r

a Ford Falcon w/(289)

the old Fox body stangs and older years

and the (kinda) new 03 Cobra

wasn't the night rider's car (in Mad Max, if anyone here has seen it) a Ford Falcon? I was never sure...

<--still not happy with no firebirds/trans ams...

no 2002 trans am WS6 with its purr

no 1981 trans am with its gigantic firebird mural on its hood...

:(

kinigitt
wasn't the night rider's car (in Mad Max, if anyone here has seen it) a Ford Falcon? I was never sure...

No, it was a 3rd generation Firebird, besides its Knight Rider 👍 (loved it)

XVII
no 1981 trans am with its gigantic firebird mural on its hood...

A mural is a collection of ideas and thoughts but nice try!

Whats with that lime green Chevelle, did GM ever make them???

heres the mad max car, which is/was a falcon
Rep16.jpg

then kitt from knight rider was a firebird
BJ-Brunssum-Limburg.JPG

anyway

I really must say it looks crap with an originally 19" rim gets squeezed down in size that much and is combined with a 205 wide unprofiled tyre.

Sad.. It could be such a cool feature but now all it does is make the car look stoopid.

can someone post a good set of tires to put on the GNX? I don't mean like thugged out 20's either. A good racing set. I liked the regular 86-87 Grand National wheels compared to the GNX wheels. :grumpy:

z06camaro
No, it was a 3rd generation Firebird, besides its Knight Rider 👍 (loved it)

A mural is a collection of ideas and thoughts but nice try!

Whats with that lime green Chevelle, did GM ever make them???

no, I'm talking about mad max, the mel gibson flick. there was a dude in it called the night rider, and he was barreling down the highway in a very cool-looking black car (well, before it explodes anyway). I was just wondering what kind of car it was, since it's an australian movie.

I already knew the interceptor was a falcon, but thanks for the lovely pic. 👍

Reilly311
can someone post a good set of tires to put on the GNX? I don't mean like thugged out 20's either. A good racing set. I liked the regular 86-87 Grand National wheels compared to the GNX wheels. :grumpy:
Look at post 254 in this thread. ;)

Latest Posts

Back