Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

I would love to see some more pics of the buick GNX but with different lighting if posible....the pics seem so dar, its hard to make out the beauty of the car ( I know, the cars is dark too...but see what you guys can do !! )

CHE-Ahs

CAMAROBOY69
I sent him a PM asking the same thing. Here it is resized so he can just delete his old one.
PIC from icefroz

Thank for the resizing, and sorry for posting that large pic. My photoalbum doesnt allow thumbnail so I just link it. Sorry about that people.

Best thread ever, period. I also would like to see a couple pics of the Grand National in better lighting conditions, if at all possible. Keep up the great work guys, and for all of us that don't have it yet, pray that GT4 won't be delayed again, oops maybe I shouldn't say that lol. Don't want to jinx it. :crazy:

icefroz
Thank for the resizing, and sorry for posting that large pic. My photoalbum doesnt allow thumbnail so I just link it. Sorry about that people.
No Problem. Thank you for the cooperation. 👍

CAMAROBOY69
I sent him a PM asking the same thing. Here it is resized so he can just delete his old one.
PIC from icefroz

Are those the new '05 Mustang wheels on the Lightning?

Another thing, all these pictures of cars getting INSANE airtime...what's up with that? It's actually rediculous how much some of these are getting :indiff:

spazzyfry123
Are those the new '05 Mustang wheels on the Lightning?

Another thing, all these pictures of cars getting INSANE airtime...what's up with that? It's actually rediculous how much some of these are getting :indiff:

Yes those are the '05 Mustang wheels on the lightning. I thought it look quite good so I put that on :)

z06camaro
That Ford GT/Dodge Viper picture is simply AMAZING...

and word on a 93-97 Camaro(White)! :)

Do you still need the Camaro Z28 pics done? I just managed to find it in the Used Car lots... will added it with some more pictures of the GnX in a while today

Here's my '67 Cougar:

Someone wanted Ram pics right? Well, I've got some, and with aftermarket wheels:

Toroku Dorifuto!!!

Let's do launch. (sorry, bad pun)

Dodge it or Ram it!

Also, I'm still open to requests.

Reidier,

Someone wanted Ram pics right? That was me who asked it
Well, I've got some, and with aftermarket wheels

Thank you very much, I can only say --> Keep uploading more pictures of that kind of vehicles :):)

I love to see this pics and I like it, except my Hard Disk (he's getting fuller):)

P.S.: Is it easy to drift such cars in GT4? Maybe you can give a setup.
And how about catching those pictures from a replay, is it easy to do?

Am I the only one who feels like he's going to explode soon? I'm swear I'll go berserk if GT4 is delayed again and I can't get my hands on these beauties for another few months... :nervous: My hard drive has over 120 MB of GT4 pics, just under 700 at last count. I'm addicted to downloading these pictures. :nervous:

That said, they look awesome, keep them coming. :drool:

Back