Must Read!! (Charlie Wenzel)

• Thread starter hanker
  • 46 comments
and theres a guy on there that has the username "G.T"

i asked him if he is from GTP and he gave me a smiley face shaking its head no

not the nicest person over there, but SSDD takes the cake on that one

:(

Seems they either deleted the thread or have moved it to a "Members Only" area...

I was on page 20 as well...

Oh well, just to jump on the band-wagon:

Charlie Wenzel is a TOOL!

:lol:

Was good while it lasted.

That Mike guy (the one that was getting ripped off) got the police involved.

Mike got the police involved because Wenzel kept ringing them (his wife also) complaining and ordering Mike to stop the guys in the thread. The thread got closed by a admin not long after, the admin said he will update but now the thread is gone. Maybe because the police is involved.

VIPERGTSR01
Mike got the police involved because Wenzel kept ringing them (his wife also) complaining and ordering Mike to stop the guys in the thread. The thread got closed by a admin not long after, the admin said he will update but now the thread is gone. Maybe because the police is involved.
Kind of a let down really.

I was looking forward to seeing pictures of people kicking his ass.

Oh well, time to move on I guess.

:)

The thread is back up online (but still closed), so you can check it now if you still wish.

VIPERGTSR01
The thread is back up online (but still closed), so you can check it now if you still wish.
Excellent!

Thanks - I'd deleted the bookmark thinking it had gone forever.

Now, where was I...

:lol:

I'm actually at the point of feeling sorry for the guy. He's got his life destroyed for 125$ plus the lifes of all the people around him.

But in the end, he was pretty stupid after all and got what he deserved. And the thread is just good fun not to mention the photoshoped pictures and avatars :D

Back