MustangGT90210's Gallery. July 8 - New Prelude shot.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangGT90210
  • 36 comments
  • 2,101 views
Had a small photoshoot with my A3 today. Here's what I feel are the best 2, with the latter being the best I've ever taken.

2la8w8g.jpg

nb3oy9.jpg



After the beauty shots, I took her out to the track for some nice in-race pics.

x1eu5i.jpg

2qn0841.jpg
 
In race shots of the A3. I like the lighting myself.

wiq91l.jpg


im6lpk.jpg


16ish7c.jpg


2gv51lh.jpg


120ifs8.jpg


mtv0id.jpg


69jrk7.jpg
 
love that first pic of the in race a3. Its mean lookin. 👍
 
:lol: i love the "Crouching Ram, Hidden Silverado" .. haha
 
Thanks guys!

I tried to tune some of that dive out of the Ram, but I sware, the programmers were drunk and stoned while making that...thing
 
More "A Young Boy's Story" shots. But first, another beauty shot.

25isrw8.jpg

So menacing...

oj4ehk.jpg


bgp8wx.jpg


2vlm7w1.jpg


23s84xt.jpg


ejafe8.jpg
 
11jw853.jpg


New Race Report shot.
 
Back