Mr P Messages 10,580 United Kingdom Apr 13, 2019 #2 I think you have a serious obsession with this game and need help Are you missing GTHD Concept for a full house? Great collection! Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
I think you have a serious obsession with this game and need help Are you missing GTHD Concept for a full house? Great collection!
Tunervillage Messages 24 United States Apr 13, 2019 #3 Mr P I think you have a serious obsession with this game and need help Are you missing GTHD Concept for a full house? Great collection! Click to expand... Thanks. Yes GT HD is very expensive and I’ve also been looking for GT 2000 which is very rare as well lol lol.
Mr P I think you have a serious obsession with this game and need help Are you missing GTHD Concept for a full house? Great collection! Click to expand... Thanks. Yes GT HD is very expensive and I’ve also been looking for GT 2000 which is very rare as well lol lol.
seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Apr 13, 2019 #4 Wow.... I hope you've got that stuff protected. Great job!
fastone371 Messages 3,824 Theresa, Wisconsin Apr 13, 2019 #5 Very cool collection!!! I still have all of my old Playstations and Gran Turismo games including memory cards going back to GT1, haven't drug any of that stuff out for a long time.
Very cool collection!!! I still have all of my old Playstations and Gran Turismo games including memory cards going back to GT1, haven't drug any of that stuff out for a long time.
LeGeNd-1 Premium Messages 7,261 Australia Messages GTP_LeGeNd-1 Apr 14, 2019 #6 Still can't beat this guy: https://www.gtplanet.net/the-worlds-ultimate-gran-turismo-collection/ Seriously though, it's pretty cool collection. I only has GT1/2 (both bootleg lol), GT PSP, GT5P, GT5 CE, GT6 Steelbook and GTS CE.
Still can't beat this guy: https://www.gtplanet.net/the-worlds-ultimate-gran-turismo-collection/ Seriously though, it's pretty cool collection. I only has GT1/2 (both bootleg lol), GT PSP, GT5P, GT5 CE, GT6 Steelbook and GTS CE.
Tunervillage Messages 24 United States Apr 16, 2019 #7 LeGeNd-1 Still can't beat this guy: https://www.gtplanet.net/the-worlds-ultimate-gran-turismo-collection/ Seriously though, it's pretty cool collection. I only has GT1/2 (both bootleg lol), GT PSP, GT5P, GT5 CE, GT6 Steelbook and GTS CE. Click to expand... Thanks. Lol I could only dream to have his collection. He has so many unique and rare items.
LeGeNd-1 Still can't beat this guy: https://www.gtplanet.net/the-worlds-ultimate-gran-turismo-collection/ Seriously though, it's pretty cool collection. I only has GT1/2 (both bootleg lol), GT PSP, GT5P, GT5 CE, GT6 Steelbook and GTS CE. Click to expand... Thanks. Lol I could only dream to have his collection. He has so many unique and rare items.
Tunervillage Messages 24 United States Apr 16, 2019 #8 seadog777 Wow.... I hope you've got that stuff protected. Great job! Click to expand... Thanks.