Nürburgring Endurance Series

• Thread starter Ak1504
  • 243 comments
Manthey Grello #911 out due to ongoing tyre issues on the rear. They reduced camber and changed pressures but can't figure out the problem which caused Estres spin earlier. Too much risk and they had to stop the car. Olaf Manthey even said on german live TV continueing and probably having another worse incident without finding the reason for the failure could lead to legal issues if someone gets hurt so they had to retire the car.

I want the Ferrari to win
If that Ferrari comes back to win this race now that's be a heck of a story. They were really lucky they had that trouble where they did.
I really hope they can pull it off - also its such a beautiful car.

frweb1-1.jpg

Oh how I wish PD would add a universal lightbar into GT, like the one on those DMSB cars, that could be installed to almost any car thru GTAuto.

Along with a function to toggle the lights on/off, just like the hazard lights.

Safety vehicle.jpg

Last edited:
Surprising it took this long for something to happen to it, considering the speed difference to other cars on the track, or even in the same class.

Dunno if I was hearing things or not, but did the commentators say something about the driver being a first-timer?

Five hours to go. Still can't pick a winner with any difficulty. Hoping for #30 to win but #98 is a threat.

Does anybody know who is that ‘Nora’ that popped on the global livestream ~10 minutes ago? I missed the commentary if it did say anything about that.

Last edited:
Oh man I'm hoping the driver is OK because my gut feeling isn't.
Maybe he was just knocked out. Looks like the back received the biggest impact and the drivers compartment does not look compromised

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back