NASCAR Heat: Evolution

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 555 comments
It's a lot of things im curious about that we have yet to see yet. Damage and what i mean by that is how much damage can you taken to DNF? Physics, online, simulation mode, and more career details. Now it is a few positives that came from that trailer. Setups (even though we don't know how realistic they are) a slight improvement in graphics in some parts of the trailer, and the create a driver mode being showed off more. I'm still on the fence about this game. I need to see a lot more.

Last edited:
Something interesting from the newly released video, is Eric Jones's car is in the game, and he races in the Xfinity series instead of sprint cup.
Screenshot_2016-07-26-20-43-06.png

If I am correct, there are also cars for #11 Matt Tifft, #19 Daniel Hemric, #29 Tyler Reddick, and #96 Ben Kennedy.

I found Reddick's name and this for Matt Tifft.
Someone needs to slow that one part of the video so it's easier to see.
Screenshot_2016-07-26-21-05-16.png

They're going to have current NASCAR Next drivers like Julia Landauer, too.

Also: Note the accurate SS branding on the front and rear bumpers of the Chevrolets. Pokes a pretty big hole in Turn 10's official explanation for why they left it off of all applicable Chevy and Holden models in FM6 and FH3 (NASCAR cars included)...

ce2.png

Turn 10 stand to gain nothing from not doing it and lying. They have an agreement with Chevrolet it's that simple.

If these are 'extra' drivers that's fine. I love extra goodies :embarrassed: But I don't like them as field fillers. I want muh Jeffery Earnhardt damnit!

The AI appear to have undergone massive changes, they no longer appear to be on rails like in the ETX games, plus there's side by side racing after the opening laps.

yeah the AI looks a ton a better

I wonder how well the AI will handle green flag pit stops

Something interesting from the newly released video, is Eric Jones's car is in the game, and he races in the Xfinity series instead of sprint cup.View attachment 570846

Part of me is wondering if Eric Jones appearance is yet again due to a Gamestop exclusive Pre-Order. If not, then maybe he's another (which would make sense seeing as Toyota partnered up with the makers)

Yeah no. Going off the real car, you're not fitting that on your windshield and probably not on the naming screen either.

Interesting article. I trust operation sports in what they say so this is good news. I'm glad you can adjust the AI skill level to what you want instead of that speed comp thing they were talking about. I also don't mind the AI causing cautions as long it doesn't happen all the time. Every now and then would be nice.

the manual AI difficulty adjustment is a huge plus. Was really getting concerned that there was only going to be adaptable AI

idk though. This article seemed to me to be a pr stunt. I really want to believe this is going to be a great game, but we've been burned so many times in the past, I can't do it

giphy.gif

A proper full field of a large field racing series in online mode :D

giphy.gif

Let's hope it's stable which i got a feeling it won't. I want them to prove me wrong. I was excited at first but i calm down right away. I don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed when I actually try to race against 40 guys online.

Let's hope it's stable which i got a feeling it won't. I want them to prove me wrong. I was excited at first but i calm down right away. I don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed when I actually try to race against 40 guys online.

Well it'll likely be as stable as the worst connection to the lobby. I'd say as long as you're with friends who have reasonably good connections it'll be at least okay.

Latest Posts

Back