• 478 comments

Should every NASCAR be in GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 157 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 132 45.7%

• Total voters
^ It's not on the track list, so no.

Honestly, why are they even adding Nascar cars once again if we only have 2 ovals????
I think it's a possibility that they can give us more oval tracks, I mean not many of us expected them to throw in the GEN6 cars, me being one of them. I totally see them giving us a 1.5 mile track in the future.

Last edited:
↑And Days of Thunder and also when you complete it You get the main Characters' Racecars

↑In a GEN 6 Paint Job from both movies and you automatically get it and keep it

Last edited by a moderator:
PD is going to make a fortune from all those DLC's...
Zactly!

↑And Days of Thunder and also when you complete it You get the main Characters' Racecars

↑In a GEN 6 Paint Job from both movies and you automatically get it and keep it
I think from here on out the NASCAR license will be a main stay in the series.

Now if they would have Base models of all the Gen 6 cars. Granted they'll need a far bigger font selection for numbers, but that will really add something if Customization is in.

Honestly, why are they even adding Nascar cars once again if we only have 2 ovals????

Technically three. I know one of them isn't actually on the schedule, but its hosted them before and from what I've seen, it was really popular with the Nascar rooms after it got included.

I don't understand wanting to make Talladega a priority. If I could choose a couple NASCAR ovals to be in it would be pretty low on my list with Daytona in. Give me Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington, and Richmond and I would find that awesome. Another 2.5+mile Superspeedway? Meh, only if they get all the other tracks first.

I don't understand wanting to make Talladega a priority. If I could choose a couple NASCAR ovals to be in it would be pretty low on my list with Daytona in. Give me Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington, and Richmond and I would find that awesome. Another 2.5+mile Superspeedway? Meh, only if they get all the other tracks first.
Problem is , most people think one large oval track is to much.. Ovals ONLY cater to NASCAR fans , as most other tracks cater to fans of drifting ,technical racing etc..

Problem is , most people think one large oval track is to much.. Ovals ONLY cater to NASCAR fans , as most other tracks cater to fans of drifting ,technical racing etc..
Oh I agree. I'm a NASCAR fan but I think a few ovals is more than enough. I was just saying if they were going to add a couple ovals give it some variety.

Oh I agree. I'm a NASCAR fan but I think a few ovals is more than enough. I was just saying if they were going to add a couple ovals give it some variety.

Even though these tracks are not on the "NASCAR" schedule, adding EuroSpeedway Lausitz and Rockingham Motor Speedway (UK) would work to PD's benefit, with each having multiple layouts for oval and road racing.

There should be three. Daytona, Indy and Motegi Super speedways. Motegi is a blast as it is very wide like a race track should be. Lots of side by side racing and swapping of positions.

it's a waste of resources throwing a few nascars in the game..stick with making the core game great, don't add unnecessary fluff. It won't do nascar justice anyway.

it's a waste of resources throwing a few nascars in the game..stick with making the core game great, don't add unnecessary fluff. It won't do nascar justice anyway.

Except we get to drive these cars around tracks that Aren't on the schedule, which appeals greatly to many.

It'll be to see how the gen 6 stacks up against the COT in GT6 (even know the gen 6 would probably kick it's ass if PD gets it right)

We'll I started my opinion on it, there are nascar games for nascar, IMO, it's a waste of time and resources.
Too bad the recent slate of NASCAR licensed games have been all crap. Now the question lies whether or not if PD can improve the NASCAR racing, like let us make 2 tire stops/adjustments/etc.

Edit: I enjoyed the NASCAR racing on GT5... for what it was.

Last edited:
We'll I started my opinion on it, there are nascar games for nascar, IMO, it's a waste of time and resources.

And your welcome to your opinion (which I didn't mention in the first place :odd:), I simply disagreed and presented my reason why.

So are karts, F1 cars, SuperGT, DTM, WRC cars, LeMans based cars, drift cars, fictional cars created with a partnership between PD and Red Bull, and YOUR particular road car.

You are probably a vegan zealot too. I like pork, beef, and chicken swimming in BBQ sauce after it's been smoking for a good 12 hours.

So are karts, F1 cars, SuperGT, DTM, WRC cars, LeMans based cars, drift cars, fictional cars created with a partnership between PD and Red Bull, and YOUR particular road car.

You are probably a vegan zealot too. I like pork, beef, and chicken swimming in BBQ sauce after it's been smoking for a good 12 hours.

I can't stop laughing at this lol

I don't like NASCAR, and I think we lost a nice number of cars by adding to much NASCAR's cars. It's ok that in the US is very popular, but not in the rest of the world, and that's a problem. Like someone said before, where's DTM and V8 supercars? Also I didn't see the old WRC cars that are in GT5 on the official list, just the new cars of the Pikes Peak and the old Audis Quattro. I must say playing rally on GT5 was AWFUL, though.

Back