• Thread starter Afrodeezy
  • 478 comments

Should every NASCAR be in GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 157 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 132 45.7%

• Total voters
Actually you don't need to tune every wheel separately what you need are general wheel tuning options that apply to every wheel. Hybriders discovered that you can change steering ratios. All steering on all cars in GT5 are fixed ratios whereas in real life, Nascar, Rally, Street and Track cars might have different steering ratios. The ability for us to tune this, a code that is already included in the game and would require just adding one more tuning window in the tuning options, would be a simple addition that would add a lot to the enjoyment of the game for many drivers and would make things like Nascar racing on high speed ovals much more precise and controllable.

You don't need the ability, but modern NASCAR is pretty reliant on each wheel having it's own camber and tyre pressure at the very least. And potentially positive camber on the left hand side.

If they want to do NASCAR properly, it would help a lot. Then you can have all four wheels working for you in a corner instead of two and a little strip of the inside shoulder of the other two.

NASCAR in GT5 only had Indy and Daytona, too little for NASCAR fans to make GT5 their NASCAR game. If more NASCAR ovals could be implemented, like courses with historical heritage or with a famous infield course, it would be a nice addition to include NASCAR again. However I don't know much about special licenses like WRC, NASCAR, and F1, so maybe GT5 could be the last time we will see NASCAR support. I'm undecided here, I'm not into NASCAR but I like it when a game caters to everyone's tastes.

The Whelen Modifieds and nascars from 1984-1998 Should be added and to where you can create a car They also should have the following tracks:
Knoxville, Iowa
B.I.R
Mid-Ohio
IRP
NR2003 Stunt Track
Montgomery Speedway (Dirt and Paved).
Imagine Modifieds on dirt!

Put NASCARS on Eiger, there is No Blowover there should be one, You Put The NR2003 Stunt Track in you gotta have better Physics or it won't be fun, plus you can't make "Funny Moments in GT6", you get it now ?

By the looks of it, I think official series have been completely dropped. So while we may get some oval events featuring the 2010/11 NASCARs from GT5 and some rally events featuring the WRC cars, none will have the names attached.

Yes they should. I would be happy.

💡 and Modifieds and at least Eldora
@ TheFrogmanlego I'm no Tosh but I can be 🤬 funny

Do You Want Better Physics in Gt6 because the physics in gt5 🤬 suck and/or Modifieds and/or Better and more tracks, I WANT ELDORA BADLY

Last edited by a moderator:
I Feel like NASCAR was my favorite addition to GT5, but other Motorsports need to be represented as well, and unlike NASCAR in GT5 all motorsports need to be updated yearly.. with driver changes and updated liveries and sponsors.. When Gen 6 NASCAR came out this year I got all excited, hoping GT5 would update.. :(

GT6 Needs

-American Le Mans series or Accurate Up-to-date Le Mans cars, not this mixed turd they had going on in GT5 of just random bull DTM, LMP's, American LM, and JGTC
-INDY
-More F1 cars, not just Ferrari
-DTM
-the Aussie V8 Super Cars (I saw them at Circuit of America, which should definitely not miss the GT6 party, that track is amazing)
-Gen 6 NASCAR
-80's NASCAR, you know what I mean "Days of Thunder' NASCAR, Luminas! Ricky Rudd
-Customizable COT NASCAR models from GT5

All aforementioned racing clubs need customization as well, we should be able to have our own team with our own car, and our own livery being able to compete against AI versions of our favorite drivers

It just needs more Y'Know? More racing, not 60 SKYLINE's and so on, that's where FORZA actually get's it right

Also, I swear I saw a screenshot that showed Motorcycles in GT6, I could be wrong, but Auto Club Speedway in CA, USA better be in GT6 then.. Auto Club (Formerly "California") Speedway hosts INDY, NASCAR, Moto GP, and American Le Mans, anndd in 2004 JGTC, it's a driver favorite in NASCAR as an Oval, and the road course aint half bad too, it also has a drag strip and a kart track, it's the perfect track.. It's a must have!!

Last edited:
I'm a big time fan of Nascar. I follow it week in and week out. My opinion may surprise some.

I think it shouldn't be in there. If I was Kaz I would put my focus on making more of your every day drivers or sports cars a premium car.

Nascar is awesome,but it's not for Gran Turismo.

I don't think we need any more NASCAR than is already in GT5.

Sounds like from what I've read, there needs to be better NASCAR games out there. I haven't played a NASCAR game since the PS2 days, but there's not enough room in the GT series for what everyone wants. Sounds as if a lot of people want "Gran NASCAR".

Go play EA's NASCAR 09, race the same tracks GT5 has. You'll then understand why we want PD to add more NASCAR cars and tracks. PD puts out a better product.

Perhaps PD should simply focus on road cars and pay less attention to rally racing, Formula One, drifting, LMP, DTM, V8 Supercars and of course GT500/Super GT cars as they pay less attention to NASCAR. Oh no, we they can't do that, those are sacred.

I really like that NASCAR is in the game, but the lack of NASCAR circuit, in depth tuning options like individual wheel adjustments, and the lack of yellow flags/cautions and big fields in GT's racing pretty much ruins it's inclusion.

I still enjoy just driving a NASCAR flat out at places like Daytona speedway, but give us more real life ovals like Talladega as well as more complex tuning options and a yellow flags/caution system in the racing please. Only then will any of us get close to a proper NASCAR experience in GT.

Put NASCARS on Eiger, there is No Blowover there should be one, You Put The NR2003 Stunt Track in you gotta have better Physics or it won't be fun, plus you can't make "Funny Moments in GT6", you get it now ?
Can't even reach blowover speeds at Eiger.

Is it just me or did I see the #55 Aaron's Dream Machine in the 'Start Your Engines' trailer, the car at the tail of the field as the camera goes to an overhead view? Or was that just Dale Jr.'s car?

How about the 99, 16, 5, 78 (Wonder Bread and Furniture Row),55 and, 18 and a car you can customize for each of the 4 car brands (the 1st you'd get would be a Dodge).

Is it just me or did I see the #55 Aaron's Dream Machine in the 'Start Your Engines' trailer, the car at the tail of the field as the camera goes to an overhead view? Or was that just Dale Jr.'s car?
I think that was JJ's #48

Dale Jr.'s #88 is in the pack though, 4th one from the right, right next to Tony's #14 and Jeff's #24. Jimmie's #48 is not in said pack.

Just looked and my mistake, it was the 48. the way it flashed by, I mistaked it for Jr's car.

Back