NCAA Football 13

United States
United States
BassCore6
Well I wasn't sure if there was a thread for this, but I love this game.

First NCAA Football in a while, switched over to this. Madden 12 just became too buggy.

I liked it alot at first, but the CPU is just way to easy to beat. Hopefully EA loses college football soon and 2K or someone can make a decent college football game. There hasn't been a decent college football game yet on this generation of consoles. Every year they make the CPU easier and easier to beat. The last good NCAA game was on the PS2.

I've tried with the AI at 100 for the defense and you can still just throw straight down the field on them. They really need to make the DBs and linebackers much better.

I've tried soccer games in the past, their about the same as american football games. The entire time I'm thinking why in the world is the computer doing that? I've always thought if you want to see how far AI has come in games throw in any sports game, and you'll see they still have a long ways to go to make AI seem believable. American Football is probably the worst of it though because of all the play calling, and how important each player on the field is. If the computer moves one player on defense out of position it's jsut way to easy to exploit it with passing.

Back