[NE-21194400] Error

GT Sport Breaking bad, GT Sport Breaking bad. One time only. Come and get it.

Special Christmas show of "GT Sport Breaking bad" playing now! Come and get it. GT Sport Breaking bad!

7005F925-925A-44B5-91E4-FB9D85B1371B.jpeg

Just got in!!! WOW, take care guys and good luck

U.K. Here.
I closed GTS down a few times and on my third or fourth restart it just dropped me straight in.
Just about to do my 26.2 miles.

Not impressed with this issue and condolences to others still stuck, but maybe try closing the game down and rebooting?

Dunno.

It worked for me.

Good luck and seasonal greetings GTP.

:irked:👍

This almost seems like some corporate hacking attack. I mean, this will do huge damage to PD's sales of this game. It really couldnt have happened at a worse time. Thousands of people are opening the game for the first time and getting screwed. You know how many returns they are getting right now?! Im not a big conspiracy guy. But it seems pretty weird.

This almost seems like some corporate hacking attack. I mean, this will do huge damage to PD's sales of this game. It really couldnt have happened at a worse time. Thousands of people are opening the game for the first time and getting screwed. Im not a big conspiracy guy. But it seems pretty weird.
It won't damage the game at all.

Was able to connect last night now i cant again damn Christmas noobs. Every AAA game developer needs to take note if your gobna make a game give yourself more servers then you think you will need especially for the holidays

Absolute joke, should be so good but so disappointing. They should be embarrassed at what’s going on.
Just read the forums and see what everyone wants.
I just hope we all get something free after this nonsense.
Especially some new circuits!!!!

I spammed the reconnect button a few times and got in just a few minutes ago. I spent more time fighting with this dumbass forum to try and post that it was working than waiting for the game to reconnect.

I'm surprised Forza 7 or Project CARS 2 haven't launched a social media campaign basically saying "Gran Turismo not connecting? Why don't you just return it and enjoy something that actually works!" if I was in the marketing dept I'd do this straight away, I'd even offer a bonus for those who can proof they returned Gran Turismo in exchange for the other.
That's a great way to lose a chunk of your fanbase. I'm glad you aren't the CEO of any of these companies.

This almost seems like some corporate hacking attack. I mean, this will do huge damage to PD's sales of this game. It really couldnt have happened at a worse time. Thousands of people are opening the game for the first time and getting screwed. You know how many returns they are getting right now?! Im not a big conspiracy guy. But it seems pretty weird.
tenor.gif

CloseDelectableCod-max-1mb.gif

Back