[NE-21194400] Error

I don’t have any time for incompetence of this nature during xmas, I’ve uninstalled the game.
This is nothing, when i bought Destiny 1 i couldn't login for a week, so after a week i threw the game in the garbadge (but i bought it again some months later and played it for over a year) and i don't think incompentence have anything to do with it, it's data and with data you never know what will happen, no matter how well they er prepared.

I just went home.

The same error as before.

A connection to the server
could not be established.
[NE-21194400]

Oh well...i thing i watch a movie until the experts of Sony figure out what the problem is. lol

Also, for those who have doubts about saving whilst offline, there is a confirmation after the above error message.

Confirmation

Games will only be saved in Gran Turismo Sport while online.
If you are unable to connect to the Internet, your progress cannot be saved.
You will also be restricted in terms of what you can do in the game.
So, just wait for the servers to be back folks!

UPDATE: The servers just went up again where i live. (automatically)

I will wait for a couple of minutes, to be sure they will not go down again. lol

Last edited:
This is nothing, when i bought Destiny 1 i couldn't login for a week, so after a week i threw the game in the garbadge (but i bought it again some months later and played it for over a year) and i don't think incompentance have anything to do with this, it's data and with data you never know what will happen, no matter how well they er prepared.
I uninstalled Destiny 1 too for the same thing, if it doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, I don’t want it.

This error has occurred twice before.

The first was during the closed Beta expansion stage in April. The second was when the Asian version of the game launched on 19th October. It suggests that this error means the servers have fallen over due to load.
NOT our servers - your side !!!! FIX it please (ASAP) and forever!

I'm getting the error NE-21194400 in Midland, Texas
15140694413011963302377.jpg

Drops new cars everyone has been waiting for... 2 days later no one can get on. Then GTS wonders why forza always beats them in sales.... SMH
Just go back to the old days and do simple ****.. We just want to play!!!!!!!

It is quite hilarious that I can’t go buy these new cars :lol: who the hell thought that was a great idea to stop you buying cars offline?!

I was able to connect after I kept trying over and over to reconnect to the server. Eventually, I was lucky enough to reconnect after a few attempts.

Back