[NE-21194400] Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongeinside
  • 1,127 comments
  • 171,841 views
NYC still down...
 
I don’t have any time for incompetence of this nature during xmas, I’ve uninstalled the game.
 
I don’t have any time for incompetence of this nature during xmas, I’ve uninstalled the game.
Are you an angry teenager with too much frustration or something like that? What a ridiculous thing to say and do :lol::lol:
 
You would think Driveclub taught them a lesson and they'd have enough server capacity for this game but nope.
 
I don’t have any time for incompetence of this nature during xmas, I’ve uninstalled the game.
This is nothing, when i bought Destiny 1 i couldn't login for a week, so after a week i threw the game in the garbadge (but i bought it again some months later and played it for over a year) and i don't think incompentence have anything to do with it, it's data and with data you never know what will happen, no matter how well they er prepared.
 
I just went home.

The same error as before.



A connection to the server
could not be established.
[NE-21194400]
​

Oh well...i thing i watch a movie until the experts of Sony figure out what the problem is. lol

Also, for those who have doubts about saving whilst offline, there is a confirmation after the above error message.

Confirmation​

Games will only be saved in Gran Turismo Sport while online.
If you are unable to connect to the Internet, your progress cannot be saved.
You will also be restricted in terms of what you can do in the game.
​
So, just wait for the servers to be back folks!

UPDATE: The servers just went up again where i live. (automatically)

I will wait for a couple of minutes, to be sure they will not go down again. lol
 
Last edited:
This is nothing, when i bought Destiny 1 i couldn't login for a week, so after a week i threw the game in the garbadge (but i bought it again some months later and played it for over a year) and i don't think incompentance have anything to do with this, it's data and with data you never know what will happen, no matter how well they er prepared.
I uninstalled Destiny 1 too for the same thing, if it doesn’t work like it’s supposed to, I don’t want it.
 
I am having this issue for the first time have not had any connection issue till now PLZZZZ sort it out so we can save the game when not online :( :(
 
The same error here in Holland, I started the game via the latest update 1.10 in my downloadlist. And I am online again. I'll hope it will help you all
 
I don’t have any time for incompetence of this nature during xmas, I’ve uninstalled the game.

That is silly. Uninstalling takes more effort and time than not installing.

Hopefully this isn't some DDOS ******** or something :/
 
This error has occurred twice before.

The first was during the closed Beta expansion stage in April. The second was when the Asian version of the game launched on 19th October. It suggests that this error means the servers have fallen over due to load.
NOT our servers - your side !!!! FIX it please (ASAP) and forever!
 
The same error here in Holland, I started the game via the latest update 1.10 in my downloadlist. And I am online again. I'll hope it will help you all

Nope, same thing
 
That is silly. Uninstalling takes more effort and time than not installing.

Hopefully this isn't some DDOS ******** or something :/
It is incompetence.
 
I'm getting the error NE-21194400 in Midland, Texas
15140694413011963302377.jpg
 
Well still down here hoping by tomorrow should be fine and a message from PD for network issues.
 
Drops new cars everyone has been waiting for... 2 days later no one can get on. Then GTS wonders why forza always beats them in sales.... SMH
Just go back to the old days and do simple ****.. We just want to play!!!!!!!
 
It is quite hilarious that I can’t go buy these new cars :lol: who the hell thought that was a great idea to stop you buying cars offline?!
 
O.Z
Great to see you are still here Famine, long time member, hehe
You need to get YOUR SERVERS up to speed! Get on the issue please! After that.... I wish you Merry Christmas! :)
 
You need to get YOUR SERVERS up to speed! Get on the issue please! After that.... I wish you Merry Christmas! :)

Famine doesn't work for PD.
 
I was able to connect after I kept trying over and over to reconnect to the server. Eventually, I was lucky enough to reconnect after a few attempts.
 
Uhhhrrr, is this satire? Do I tell him? I honestly can't tell if it's sublime or cringeworthy?
Nah, I'll wait... :lol:
 
Back