[NE-21194400] Error

You can play offline, yet will it synch your progress when the server comes back?
Yes, at least that is how i understand it, i magine if you press save when the game is back online, everything you have done while the game was offline will be saved at Sony :).

Ahhhh, I noticed earlier that GT was the last advent day in the PlayStation store. No doubt thousands have bought the game and brought the servers to grinding halt, of course they could have put up extra servers but why would PD do something silly like that.........

Yes, at least that is how i understand it, i magine if you press save when the game is back online, everything you have done while the game was offline will be saved at Sony :).
When it is the servers that are actually not functioning, but right now, I think it's a console-side bug that requires a reboot to fix -- so don't take any chances by playing too much before trying to reboot first! Unless anyone can confirm that it started working again for them without restarting GTSport nor the whole PS4.

Literally logged on 2 or 3 minutes ago and got this error. Came online to see if it was an issue, reason the first page, go to check I have the same error code and it logs on.

gz
now the error message is "you must be connected to the server in order to proceed"
I noticed this myself, no error code anymore just this message.

I think it's a console-side bug
I don't know, everything else Sony PS4 stuff is working, psn is working and the store is working, i think it is the servers at PD that are having some problems, but i restarted my PS4 and started up GT S again and now i'm getting the error code again.

I runned 3 laps in free run FIA Interlagos............and it saved it clearly......no lags no nothing.....!!!
Just to know guys.....!!!
;)

When it is the servers that are actually not functioning, but right now, I think it's a console-side bug that requires a reboot to fix -- so don't take any chances by playing too much before trying to reboot first! Unless anyone can confirm that it started working again for them without restarting GTSport nor the whole PS4.
Yes, it is possible to reconnect by hitting the "reconnect" button in game.
I saw it happen on a live stream.

I don't know what the issue is.
It's a PSN problem, the connection between the PSN and PD's servers, or PD's servers themselves.
But the games servers are working, so something somewhere is denying people access.

Last edited:
When it is the servers that are actually not functioning, but right now, I think it's a console-side bug that requires a reboot to fix -- so don't take any chances by playing too much before trying to reboot first!
I don't know what the issue is.
It's a PSN problem, the connection between the PSN and PD's servers, or PD's servers themselves.
But games servers are working, so something somewhere is denying people access.
This error has occurred twice before.

The first was during the closed Beta expansion stage in April. The second was when the Asian version of the game launched on 19th October. It suggests that this error means the servers have fallen over due to load.

And the article in question that says that is...

You can play offline, yet will it synch your progress when the server comes back?
I have lost hours of progress before by playing while the server was offline, is that fixed now?

[URL]http://www.gamepro.de/artikel/gt-sport-neue-updates-bringen-einzelspieler-kampagne-und-offline-play,3322588.html[/URL]

Here it is. ..with the update from 27.November.

German friends can confirm it.

Down here East Coast US. As usual finished a hard work session settled down to race, beat 1 'pro' offline face then was told couldnt save progression.
Last time I had to restart the game this happened so I cant play this or any other game unless I want do a crappy race again.

Back