Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 4,285 comments
If Ferrari is indeed in the next NFS my mind is BLOWN because someone got off their high horse.

I can't tell if that is an intentional pun, but I got a good laugh out of it.

OT: NFS Rivals. Wasn't there a PSP game that had that on it as well?

As nice as MW was, I hope Ghost leans more toward a Hot Pursuit layout with better replay value.

Well, 10 hours later, I have good news and bad news. Good news is the online community isn't as bad as it was, and the speedlist are decent. Bad news is that Autolog, for whatever reason, will still disconnect, there are still turds, and whoever decided we needed an "Instant Takedown" add on needs a kick in the balls.

I think I'm done with it, single player isn't doing it, and multiplayer gets old fast for me. Oh well.

BKGlover
Well, 10 hours later, I have good news and bad news. Good news is the online community isn't as bad as it was, and the speedlist are decent. Bad news is that Autolog, for whatever reason, will still disconnect, there are still turds, and whoever decided we needed an "Instant Takedown" add on needs a kick in the balls.

I think I'm done with it, single player isn't doing it, and multiplayer gets old fast for me. Oh well.

We agree for once :dopey:👍

lol. Seriously, this sums it all up.

Indeed, several of my friends have 50 million SP.

Either achievement is pretty sad though... I mean, you don't get anything for achieving goals/SP in Most Wanted, at least that's what the game feels like. And there are videos on YouTube that show you how you can get 50 million SP in a couple minutes on an account you start from scratch (it's a glitch that multiplies the SP that transfers from single player into multiplayer if you sign out of PSN the exact moment it's loading up, repeat that a couple times and you get so many millions you reach the 50 million limit).

Indeed, several of my friends have 50 million SP.

Either achievement is pretty sad though... I mean, you don't get anything for achieving goals/SP in Most Wanted, at least that's what the game feels like. And there are videos on YouTube that show you how you can get 50 million SP in a couple minutes on an account you start from scratch (it's a glitch that multiplies the SP that transfers from single player into multiplayer if you sign out of PSN the exact moment it's loading up, repeat that a couple times and you get so many millions you reach the 50 million limit).
I cant get higher than 40 millions :crazy:

I cant get higher than 40 millions :crazy:

I heard that you can get to 40 mil offline with 10mil from online events. (Basically look at your driver profile and look through the multiplayer milestones)

Not that it matters now, but I'm 90% sure I know why my downloads took so long. My service was only running about 750 Kb. I upgraded it the other day to 3 Mb, so I hope that fixes some things.

I played NFS:MW for about as long as it took to unlock all of the upgrades for the cars in offline mode, now the DLC (PC version) is available as a complete pack for £10, do you guys think I'll get much out of it? For what it's worth I keep intending to go back to it but it didn't grab me like Burnout Paradise did and I keep forgetting to find my 360 controller...

That would be worth it if you can get all of it. Problem is it's just a few billboards, a few races per new car, but that would be 15 cars I think.

Got the rest of the DLC's... Yeah, this game imo has died. I'm on GRiD 2 Atm and can't get enough of it. R.I.P. My respect for EA. NFS Rivals looks pretty good though, and yeah; It's a NFS game so no matter what i'll be getting it.

Edit: Why did Spoil get banned?

Last edited:
Does anyone have freezing issues? the games constantly crashes after around 2hr of gameplay. I like online but hard reseting my ps3 all the time is irritating. And yes I tried deleting my game data and (after backing it up) my save data, plus I have a slim ps3 that I got last year after fatty died.

Does anyone have freezing issues? the games constantly crashes after around 2hr of gameplay. I like online but hard reseting my ps3 all the time is irritating. And yes I tried deleting my game data and (after backing it up) my save data, plus I have a slim ps3 that I got last year after fatty died.
I had that problem too after I installed the latest patch and DLC's. The only advice I can give it to you is get used to it cuz that will happen no matter how many times you delete your game data, start from the beginning, etc.
If I were you I would just sell the game because the support for this game is over and the devs won't fix this anymore.

Open lobbies seem stable to me now, then again I rarely stay longer than 2 hours in open rooms so I can't really judge.

For private lobbies I can only recommend to leave and rejoin every hour to make a security save, it helps with both minimizing the amount of freezes and saying your progress. If you don't do speedlists and just cruise or boost upgrades it only saves once you leave the private lobby, Took me a while to figure this out, Most Wanted owes me about 10 hours of boost progress and mileage done on the highway thanks to freezes...

Questions to those who have bought the DLC.

Are they worth the money they're priced at?
Which one is best for value for money and gameplay etc?
Is it worth getting all or just one or two packs?

I had that problem too after I installed the latest patch and DLC's. The only advice I can give it to you is get used to it cuz that will happen no matter how many times you delete your game data, start from the beginning, etc.
If I were you I would just sell the game because the support for this game is over and the devs won't fix this anymore.
Yes, the problem started after the Terminal Velocity. Before that the game was crashing like 2/3 times a week so it was all good. I took a break from gaming in march and I started playing again week ago, thought after 3 months EA would patch it, but as you said support is over so...
As for KiroKai plan idk, I tried that before but the game was crashing anyway.
Guess I will play The Run and Hot Pursuit.
Questions to those who have bought the DLC.

Are they worth the money they're priced at?
Which one is best for value for money and gameplay etc?
Is it worth getting all or just one or two packs?
If the money isn't an issue then get them all, but if you read what I said you could get crashes after getting Terminal Velocity.
Personally my favourite DLC is Movie Legends (for nice muscle cars) and NFS Heroes (my personal fav Diablo SV)

This game is £15 in my local game and im thinking about it? is it worth it?

I should have waited for it to get to this price... :lol:

I played it religiously for a few weeks until I got bored of it and got dragged back to GT5. It's a good game but I'm not a fan of the separate online/offline gameplay. It has little replay value.

Yes, easily worth £15. Good selection of cars, pursuits are really good and sometimes the police are pretty trick to escape from. Big area to drive in. Only thing that lets it down is the handling of the cars takes a lot of getting used to.

I bought it earlier and im enjoying it, been playing since about one and im almost 7th most wanted

I hope Criterion bring back the star car of the original MW, the iconic BMW M3 GTR, especially if it follows the same story arc told in NFS MW1 and NFS Carbon. They would be insane not to, it looked awesome. Who couldn't like its pinstripes after all?

Nfsmw_bmw_m3.jpg

They did. :D

Back