Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 4,285 comments
They did. :D

slow.gif

:lol:

Is anyone still playing this...? :rolleyes:

This was seriously woeful. Almost no replay value at all, I got to the top of the Most Wanted list and gave up there. The online play being separate from the offline was pretty nasty as I practically wasted hours working through that for no apparent reason. :grumpy:

This was seriously woeful. Almost no replay value at all, I got to the top of the Most Wanted list and gave up there. The online play being separate from the offline was pretty nasty as I practically wasted hours working through that for no apparent reason. :grumpy:

Most Wanted structure was so open and basic you could skip many many things. Big city, very few races, only one race vs. each Blacklist Rival, option to change between cars like socks... basic modifications to the car...

This game had all the resourses to be an excellent, legendary game like the original Most Wanted, just like GT5 had the chance to be the best GT ever, but despite the resourses, the career mode of both games is very poor.

MS is still a good game to play from time to time though... Once you finish it...

Anybody still playing this game?

Just got it yesterday and was thinking of getting some people for online racing and also to be able to see others records on the billboards instead of the boring stock stuff. thanks 👍

PSN is: TypeM-

Anybody still playing this game?

Just got it yesterday and was thinking of getting some people for online racing and also to be able to see others records on the billboards instead of the boring stock stuff. thanks 👍

PSN is: TypeM-

I haven't in a while, but I could hop on.

The PS3 version is included in the PS Plus August update (from Europe), there will be discounts for Hot Pursuit, The Run and Most Wanted DLC's.

what a shame i remember nfs in its golden days people only buy nfs now because of its name and because its actually a good street racing arcade type game

Neat pictures, jBhIpS.
Agreed Stig, I really wish CG had added a photomode into the game. Why have they taken it out is beyond me. :indiff:
Yeah, never quite understood it either. Hot Pursuit had it. Should've been an easy task to just copy and paste it, I assume.

Neat pictures, jBhIpS.

Yeah, never quite understood it either. Hot Pursuit had it. Should've been an easy task to just copy and paste it, I assume.

Yeah excatly. Not only that, CG could have at the very least added it through an update as well. Very strange really.

Yeah excatly. Not only that, CG could have at the very least added it through an update as well. Very strange really.
I was crossing my fingers they'd do that once the DLC packs and patches were rolled out. It would have definitely added a good 20-30 hours of gameplay. Well, at least for me personally. I spent way too much time cruising around in Seacrest County and just taking pictures.

Just hope for it in Rivals I guess.

I hope for it as well. Or *Shakes fist at CG*

I was crossing my fingers they'd do that once the DLC packs and patches were rolled out. It would have definitely added a good 20-30 hours of gameplay. Well, at least for me personally. I spent way too much time cruising around in Seacrest County and just taking pictures.

I thought this as well, thinking they will add photomode into the game as soon as the patches began. I even thought at first they were still working on it until it was ready after the game released.

You're definitely right about photomode adding lots of hours into the gameplay. :) It was too enjoying to take photos of cars in nature areas. It'll also replayability too. 👍

Just picked this up as a free download with ps+.
decent game if you just want to drive for a minute not thinking about driving lines and apexes.
It's an arcade game,so can't really expect more.

Kinda. I'm playing it again, not taking it as seriously as before. I'd be happy to race with you some time. I get so confused by the multiplayer though. :lol:

Most Wanted is a fairly decent game. It was massively overhyped before it was released though.

What really killed it for me was the storyline and physics. The storyline (if you could call it that) was incredibly flat and outdated, with little to no re playability. The physics are decent, though if you're going to base them on drifting, you'd be better off making it easier to initiate a drift, IMO.

I knew about MW being on PS+, but I'm happy to hear HP and MW DLC reduced. Thought it seemed cheaper than what I last checked. Still, 30 bucks for a complete pack is a tad over priced...

Great pictures BTW jBhIpS. PC?

For those who used the Autolog section on the needforspeed website to track your collectibles, I have some bad news for you.
We want to let everyone know that as of August 20, the Need for Speed Most Wanted Autolog experience on www.needforspeed.com will be closed down. To be clear, this only affects the Autolog service on the Need for Speed website – you can of course still use Autolog in-game in Need for Speed Most Wanted and via the Companion App. The number of players using Autolog via the website has become very small, and we’ve made the tough decision to focus resources on the in-game experience. We hope you enjoy many more hours on Autolog as you play Need for Speed Most Wanted.

We will soon be announcing exciting news regarding the evolution of Autolog and the Need For Speed Network, stay tuned.

Back