Need for Speed: Rivals

Discussion in 'Need For Speed' started by Need4Speed685, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Bacon

Bacon

Yeah nobody cares about your ego mate. And the majority of players will always gravitate to the best cars because they want to win. Putting yourself at a disadvantage is stupid if you want to win.

2. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

Hopefully they tier off the cars in Rivals. MW wasn't the best with no tiers... damn Veyrons.

3. Prototyp3

Prototyp3

I only race for Team McLaren!

I always used the F1 and MP4-12C. The F1 was great and won tons of matches with it. the 12C though was outlcassed in that game but a few cars which didn't actually make that much sense to me but oh well.

I'm the type of player that would rather lose in a car I like and try my best instead of play a car that will win just because it will win. Lucky for me the F1 was probably overall the best car in that game imo.

this is something that bugs me about TDU2. Too many cars in each category. like Zondas and the 12C in the same grouping as the Veyron and Koenigsegg smh.. lol

this is annother thing I think HP did well -- performance,sports, super, exotic, hyper. Great separation for the most part while still making each class feel good.

4. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

Well unlike you I am actually going to wait for about a year or 2 to see how well the ps4 does, also just don't have the money to buy a ps4 right away. Also no real good launch date games...

5. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

What? The MP4-12C was one of the best in the tier. It only lacked speed compared to the others. It could drift on a dime & take the tightest corners faster than any other car in the game. I used to trash Zonda/Viper/Moss users in that on the routes without many long straights.

The new COD & NFS are enough for me to be sold on the PS4. If the new GTA is surprisingly on the PS4 to I would die but I doubt it will be.

6. Prototyp3

Prototyp3

ya, i'm in the same boat. I don't want to shell out for a new system just yet. If they keep making cross gen titles. I'll keep getting them (as long as they aren't trash of course)

edit:

I always felt like the Zondas would overtake the Mclaren and if they were good at drifting it was over. I should note that I spent FAR less time in exotic class. Nearly 90% of my game time was driving the F1.

7. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

The big devs usually cross gen for a year at the most & abandon the last gen. Since the gaming world is all about MONEY MONEY MONEY nowadays I can see it happening quicker.

8. acetuner

acetuner

What? There was only one topic open! There you go again acting high and mighty. And it doesnt matter if the car is your fav, if it's op and not balanced you shouldn't drive it and claim your a skilled player. It's not about my ego, its about getting credit... You all post something and pat each other on the backs,but I do so and get no recognition when I usually post something first and thats of relevance.

9. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

[​IMG]

If you read the OP before he said this thread will be renamed when the game was announced. Pay attention.

PS. First pics of the game were posted here first so you weren't first with the info.

10. Niyologist

Niyologist

It's already revealed that it would be for the PS4.

11. Niyologist

Niyologist

What's awesome about NFS: Rivals is the Single Player/Multiplayer Integration. It's similar to NFS World. Note that EA mentioned that there is no lobby for Multiplayer. *hint**hint*.

12. Live For Speed

Live For Speed

I really hope you are right, I hated the set events for every car in MW2012, once you beat all events for one car you could only race it again online, or redo the set races, neither of which I like.

13. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

While doing a bit of digging there will be some differences in Next gen and current gen systems.
    So if that is all that next gen will include is more online people and interaction from apps and whatnot. I think I will stick with the current one.

14. acetuner

acetuner

15. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

Cool, my choice is either the Charger or GT500.

16. Niyologist

Niyologist

If you played NFS World, you'll know exactly that this is the integration that they want. The PS4/XBox One are very capable of holding at least 12 people when doing both single player and multiplayer. Think about it, the Recommended System Requirements for NFS World is basically the equivalent for PCs of 2009, so therefore the PS4/XBox One are far more than ready to take on the Single Player/Multiplayer Integration without lagging or crashing.

17. Dan

Dan Premium

I've heard that the XBOX One can be capable of 120+ player matches in FPS games. I would not be surprised seeing larger races in NFSR.

18. Niyologist

Niyologist

I didn't know that. So there ya go. That's proof enough about the Single Player/Multiplayer Integration. Thanks for telling me that. :)

19. Dan

Dan Premium

My pleasure. :)

20. wicken

wicken

21. Dan

Dan Premium

Works fine for me on my iPhone. And it wasn't those awful, poorly made mobile sites. It was the regular site.

22. Same here. :tdown:

23. acetuner

acetuner

I think the La Ferrari would be DLC because it's not on the cover,new flagship model,plus it's brand new,and it's a pack seller. Calling it now, the Aventador is cop only. i really hope they stick to they guns have the cars on 1 side only. HP was supposed to do that but later changed to include almost everything. That increased the amount of underpowered cars in a class.

24. TilDawn

TilDawn

981 Cayman S... simply yes.

25. Daniel

Daniel Premium

Considering how the Ferraris have been in both banner art and the teaser trailer, I don't think it'll be DLC.

26. wicken

wicken

I'm not sure if this was posted here already.

27. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

On a FPS all that's being transmitted is a slow moving player & weapon use. Open world racing games they have to transmit fast moving cars & traffic sync across a big play space so I think 16 players would be the max.

Also 120+ player matches won't come to COD if the One's claim is even true.

28. wicken

wicken

I guess all these cars are confirmed to be in game now?
    [​IMG]

29. Spoil-t

Spoil-t (Banned)

Nothing new & surprising. If they gave us a C7 then I'll be impressed.

30. Darren.

Darren.

I want the Ferrari 458 and McLaren P1 most. So far every car (bar the F12) has appeared in Most Wanted.