Need for Speed: Rivals

NFS is not even on my radar nowadays, EA could throw me an Underground 3 announcement right at my face and I still wouldn't care.

I believe every game deserves a chance before one shoots their mouth off about it.

Well EA's past NFS games haven't been good (if you can even call them "good") so people deserve every right to criticize EA for selling bad games.

Undercover was the only **** game. The rest were alright but had their flaws (like every single game this gen)

The NFS site seems reluctant to load at the moment (and for the past few days) so I've to ask here.

Did they say that the winner of the Facebook 8 car voting session will appear as both a cop and as a racer?

If it's true, then it sounds like they could be pulling another HP2010 stunt where the previously cop-only cars will have a racer variant but requiring the paid-DLC to unlock it. (Or maybe even vice versa.)

The Agera R would thus now be interpreted as a cop-only car. And there's a chance they won't bother with racer variants.

Either this way or the paid-DLC way is unwelcome (from my perspective anyway).

On the more optimistic side, maybe they are instead going for the classic HP/HS style where every car is available to racers and a select few are also used for cops.

Last edited:
So, with the King of the Streets competition running on Facebook, I'd like to know what car you would vote for (whether you have a Facebook account or not). We'll keep an eye out on what cars advance through to the quarter, semi and grand finals. Here is the list for anyone to copy so you can highlight your selections for the Heats. My picks for the Heats are highlighted in bold.

Aston Martin Vanquish vs. Ford GT
Pagani Huayra vs. Lexus LFA
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series vs. Porsche Cayman S
Ford Shelby GT500 vs. Dodge Charger SRT8

Last edited:
I don't have a gay ass Facebook account so I guess I ain't voting.👎

Me neither, but the point of my previous post was to find out what you would have picked for the competition. Just quote the names of the cars in each of the Heats and put the car that you would like to see go through to the next round in bold.

I'm going to give Criterion another chance since it's hard to forget the amazing job they did reviving life into the franchise with Hot Pursuit & keep an eye on this. Hopefully, the physics engine is anything but what they attempted in Most Wanted, which was god awful; could have at least stuck with what they had in Hot Pursuit even if it was a drift-fest.

If that gets sorted out & keeps the game playable, I'll buy a copy after renting it. Otherwise, this'll probably be my last NFS game for another few years after Carbon.
I don't have a gay ass Facebook account so I guess I ain't voting.
Should change your sig & leave yourself.

BTW, how's your GF's 200mph RX-7? Does it run away as fast you do from threads?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6175287#post6175287

Dude shut your damn mouth & stop trying to start stuff.
How about you keep yours shut before using gay as a derogatory term?

And no one started it but you. I'm amazed the staff lets you avoid people asking you to provide proof, not that it's actually needed.
The modding in GT5 is far from real world capabilities. The '85 RX-7 in this game barely hits 500HP fully modded but my GF's RX-7 (same year but a slightly crappier model then the one in-game) is in the mid 500's & does 200MPH down the highway with ease.

Yeah, she has been to jail for putting a cop car into a telephone pole.

PS. Her RX-7 has a aftermarket 6-speed in it. That's why it can do 200MPH

W&N asked earlier this month & you ran from the thread. I'm just actually curious if you'll do it again.

Oh I'm so scared. :nervous: Dynamic IP so you'll be banning an innocent person down the road. Just remember ya'll if your name ain't red you're trash to the mods. ;)

Dude stop trolling or you'll be next. If the mods don't give you a slap on the wrist Spoil-t is right.

Nice edit there. :rolleyes:

Dude stop trolling or you'll be next.

ac1.jpg

Dude stop trolling or you'll be next. If the mods don't give you a slap on the wrist Spoil-t is right.
Look up the definition of troll & then come back, so you won't be another person who overuses the hell out of the word right behind "hater".
Nice edit there.
The message is the same; I was just given a better response.

So you post hate towards a group then edit it out. Grow up man. I'm just going to report you since you are obviously trolling him. Why bring up that crap in a thread that has no place for it? Let the mods deal with it or they'll deal with you.

So you post hate towards a group then edit it out. Grow up man. I'm just going to report you since you are obviously trolling him. Why bring up that crap in a thread that has no place for it? Let the mods deal with it or they'll deal with you.
Look up "hate" as well while you're in the dictionary.

I edited it out because it was probably in poor taste to group bronys as being biased towards supporting each other, but that was not hate. Grow up yourself & learn how to properly use words while you're at it. You're starting to prove my original point for making that statement.

I edited it out because it was probably in poor taste to group bronys as being biased towards supporting each other, but that was not hate. Grow up yourself & learn how to properly use words while you're at it. You're starting to prove my original point for making that statement.

And now, my failed attempt to aid you in calming Rainbow Dash down.

(Quarter-Finals)
Aston Martin Vanquish vs. Ford GT
Pagani Huayra vs. Lexus LFA
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series vs. Porsche Cayman S
Ford Shelby GT500 vs. Dodge Charger SRT8

(Semi-Finals)
Aston Martin Vanquish vs. Pagani Huayra
Porsche Cayman S vs. Dodge Charger SRT8

(Finals)
Pagani Huayra vs. Dodge Charget SRT8

I'd like to re-iterate...
So, with the King of the Streets competition running on Facebook, I'd like to know what car you would vote for (whether you have a Facebook account or not).

One last thing...
You're done.
Spoil-t...Honest to God, I hope you have learned something from this (Thank you, NewType).

Last edited:

A bit contradictory as you had just used words in poor taste and then edited it out. Which shows you struggle to use words properly and there is no thought behind them.

Spoil-t...Honest to God, I hope you have learned something from this (Thank you, NewType).

Spoil-t wanted to get banned. He couldn't stand the corrupt hierarchy found on this and many other forums.

How did the Cayman beat the SLS Black? Last time I checked something like one-in-ten votes were for the Black :boggled:

Then you Mercedes fans should have got together and voted a bit more then. :sly:

Bacon
A bit contradictory as you had just used words in poor taste and then edited it out. Which shows you struggle to use words properly and there is no thought behind them.
Nope, try again there.

I used the words in their correct terminology. I could have easily left the post as it was & the words would have been fine. What I didn't want to do was l lump bronys as a single group because of 2 bad apples.
Spoil-t wanted to get banned. He couldn't stand the corrupt hierarchy found on this and many other forums.
Then follow his lead.

Back