New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

Screen

Attachments

• 20180910075203.jpg
    20180910075203.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 30
Worth pointing out, though, the DLC hasn't officially been released yet. The files are there but they remain locked until the official release date/time (unless you're on PC and want to unlock stuff through unofficial means - no, I don't know how myself, I'm not interested in doing so).

As for the sound of the FxxK, I can't comment as my hearing is notoriously awful but I'll be honest, the only sound you'll be hearing is yourself shouting "FxxK me, this FxxKing FxxK is quick" ;)

Been driving the new cars for a while now, I really like the F355 Challenge and F12tdf. Despite the high power the F12tdf is relatively easy to drive and just... fun. The FXXK isn't bad either, but I'm not a huge fan of that kind of track specials.

Oh, and if you wanted to try Fiorano in anything that isn't a Ferrari, forget about it. The game won't let you :ouch:

Almu89F355.png

Almu89F12.png

Almu89F12b.png

The 250 GT SWB, 250 TR and 458 are the standout joys for me, all 3 of them cars that I wanted to keep driving. The FxxK is simply mental (in a good way) and never failed to make me laugh at the sheer insanity of it. The 355 and 512 are also great additions and will make for some brilliant racing. The F12 and (I almost hate myself for saying this) F40 left me a little cold, compared to the others but the F12 certainly edged the F40 out in terms of fun. I think it's more a case of my needing to temper my expectations of what the F40 can do, given that it's a car from the late 80s and I don't doubt I'll click with it in time.

But the 250 GT SWB, I could drive that all day.

EDIT:
How many liveries does the fxxk have?
There's something like 16-20 of them from memory (EDIT: there should be 21 of them)

Last edited:
That's disappointing to hear, I mean they allow you to drive at Leipzig in None Porsches..

My only guess is Ferrari told SMS "Ok, puoi avere Fiorino nel gioco, ma solo le Ferrari sono ammesse."

Makes me wish more it had been Interlagos instead.
Ah. That explains why I can't find it.

You can't even cheat it like you could with driving normal cars on kart circuits.

Been driving the new cars for a while now, I really like the F355 Challenge and F12tdf. Despite the high power the F12tdf is relatively easy to drive and just... fun. The FXXK isn't bad either, but I'm not a huge fan of that kind of track specials.

Oh, and if you wanted to try Fiorano in anything that isn't a Ferrari, forget about it. The game won't let you :ouch:

View attachment 765082

View attachment 765083

View attachment 765084
Too bad it ´s still not available in my country

Brief Impressions of the Historic Race Cars (non-driving)

I just downloaded them, but won't have time to try them out until later as I need my beauty sleep! First impressions are very favourable. I was concerned about two things - firstly would SMS do something daft with the in game groups - No! and secondly would the liveries be acceptable - Yes!

The 512 BBLM is in Group 4 with the BMW M1 and Porsche 924 GTP. It has 16 liveries which includes the British Racing Green, Pink Floyd one as raced at Le Mans in period.

The 250 GT is in GTC with the Aston Martin DBR1/300 and Ferrari 250 TR. It has 20 liveries including the number 7 Rob Walker team car driven by Stirling Moss at Goodwood in 1961 (Scottish blue) and several other famous ones.

The 250 TR is in GTC with the Aston Martin DBR1/300 and Ferrari 250 GT. It has 20 liveries including several famous, unusual ones - all look good!

The Mugello track has two layouts - Mugello GP = 3.25 miles, Mugello Short = 1.41 miles.

I couldn't find Fiorano in the track list. I remembered that you had to be in a Ferrari so changed to one, but still no luck. I then tried accessing the track list from the private testing function and still no luck. Maybe someone can explain how to get the track to appear because I couldn't select it!

The pack looks very good. I would have preferred more race cars as those are the ones that I will actually race with. Still, I'm very stoked to have the 250 GT, 250 TR and 512 BBLM - excellent choices for the game, with a good range of liveries - I am sure they will be great on the Historic Le Mans circuit and the other excellent classic tracks in the game.
Thank you SMS - very good impression so far!

Last edited:
Went straight to Fiorano & onto the skid pad :)
Doughnuts ahoy :)

On another note, I think they've played with the tyres. Soft slicks wear out a bit quicker than they did last night.

GTO class Porsche, Spa, 15mins. Autumn, Same settings.
V6 only 1/4 worn last night
V7 nearly 1/2 worn tonight

Not 100%, was tired so please confirm. Otherwise my fingers have got twice as heavy overnight :)

Last edited:
Back