New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 11, 2017.

1. gregc

gregc

Why? We have seen nothing to suggest any further DLC after this pack.

Dsavage27 and Divaldo like this.
  2. Divaldo

Divaldo

Wait and you will see

forzaturismo likes this.
  3. Chikane

Chikane

Well then guess tomorrow well be the make or break day for this week. :nervous:

Reiche and Divaldo like this.
  4. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

I believe Interlagos was confirmed for this game and it's yet to be seen, so that may suggest at least another track pack perhaps.

gregc likes this.
  5. gregc

gregc

Well it never really got confirmed, Ian posted on here that they had received the laser scan and that was the last anyone heard of it. It would be great if it comes, but I'm not expecting anything beyond the Ferrari pack myself. That way I can only be pleasantly surprised if something else does turn up :D

6. Turborodent

Turborodent

Has anyone else noticed that one of the up coming community events also involves an R35 time attack Nissan.....maybe there is more to come?

7. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy

These 2 Nissan's are already in game.
    2017 Nissan GT-R R35 Nismo (Road C)
    2016 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (GT3)

jake2013guy and John Wells like this.
  8. Turborodent

Turborodent

But this one mentions R35 time attack track day B - it’s in the upcoming community events on Azure coast.

9. warp9engage

warp9engage

Are you sure it's an R35? Could be the 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) SMS-R, which is in the Track Day B class and is a Time Attack time machine.

10. Turborodent

Turborodent

Definitely 100% says R35 time attack although it might be a typo in the description???

11. Turborodent

Turborodent

Checked description

Attached Files:

Divaldo likes this.
  12. Turborodent

Turborodent

It also describes it as trackday B

Attached Files:

13. Cluck

Cluck

I'll bet that's a mistake and it's meant to be the R34 SMS-R not the R35, as per warp9engage's suggestion a few posts up.

gregc and warp9engage like this.
  14. Atwork

Atwork

Cool but Xbox has been unplayable with my fanatec v2 with p1 wheel. Ps4 is fine with drive hub, but with x box my wheel will not just osolate it will violently turn lock back and fourth. Came back to pars2 after a long time and found this out. I guess it may have been the last fanatec update but I have not gone back to a previous driver yet.

15. fernandito

fernandito

F40 factory. At long last!

z71L28 and MarcoM like this.
  16. Jezza819

Jezza819

That's strange because I've got a Fanatec V2 also on Xbox and my wheel is just fine and it's on the latest Fanatec update. Are you on the original Xbox or Xbox One X?

17. simsimsheree

simsimsheree

I definitely have an affinity for cars where mechanical grip ruled rather than the speed dependent aero grip. Just you and the tires..!

No school like the old school :bowdown:

z71L28, ykiki, nosoks and 3 others like this.
  18. jake2013guy

jake2013guy

Definitely. And you don't have the problem of 'dirty air' as constantly discussed in some forms of motorsport.

Sick Cylinder likes this.
  19. simsimsheree

simsimsheree

Yes... It's the difference between being able to go round a track quickly, and being able to RACE around a track closely!

20. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

Lotus 25 Climax FTW

21. Chikane

Chikane

No fxxk this week :(

Then back to my gtr :)

forzaturismo likes this.
  22. Atwork

Atwork

I am on just on the Xbox One. Hmm that is a good and bad thing. Good to know that others are fine, which I kind of assume, held out that maybe that was not the case since it means there is a greater chance something is wrong with my gear. What is weird is that ps4 works just fine. I have been busy so I have not fully trouble shooted I got frustrated after a while and just played gts. If I remember right something seemed off when I was doing my update maybe I should do it again.
    Edit. Well it happened the last few times I tried last week and was unplayable but I put in a few races everything has been great tonight. I was worried my wheel was busted,so I am happy. Maybe it had something to do with the startING of the wheel procedure or who knows? I can't really say but what a difference a week makes no more Frankenstein wheel. So that works for me.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  23. Jezza819

Jezza819

I know original Xbox One had trouble when the AI fields were over 16 cars because I had that same issue also. The wheel would shake back and forth violently, reduced the AI car numbers and the shaking went away. I upgraded to the Xbox One X and that problem went away.

24. jamman39

jamman39

Huh, maybe that was the cause of the glitch I was having way back in the day, felt like my wheel was gonna take my arms off. I've pretty much only used the game for hotlapping since then, I should try it out and see if it's fixed

25. Atwork

Atwork

Hmm you know the field was only 6 people in all my races last night and things went back to normal, although my problem carried on in forza as well when it was going haywire.

26. z71L28

z71L28

It's all about the classic cars modern cars rubbish.

notanexpert likes this.
  27. Chikane

Chikane

:rolleyes:

28. jake2013guy

jake2013guy

Kamui Kobayashi's fastest lap is only 0.8 seconds slower than Pedro Rodriguez in 1971 with a higher average speed than the Porsche 917. When there were no chicanes on the Mulsanne, no Porsche Curves and the lack of a first chicane.

Classic cars have story. Modern cars have speed and reliability.

Scuderia Paul and ebelen92 like this.
  29. huiop2

huiop2

I get it, you hate modern technology. Might as well go back to living in caves and hunting for survival.

30. Chikane

Chikane

A new weeks dawns and with it a new chance that the ferrari dlc releases.

:gtpflag: