New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

I believe Interlagos was confirmed for this game and it's yet to be seen, so that may suggest at least another track pack perhaps.

Well it never really got confirmed, Ian posted on here that they had received the laser scan and that was the last anyone heard of it. It would be great if it comes, but I'm not expecting anything beyond the Ferrari pack myself. That way I can only be pleasantly surprised if something else does turn up :D

Has anyone else noticed that one of the up coming community events also involves an R35 time attack Nissan.....maybe there is more to come?

But this one mentions R35 time attack track day B - it’s in the upcoming community events on Azure coast.

Are you sure it's an R35? Could be the 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) SMS-R, which is in the Track Day B class and is a Time Attack time machine.

Checked description

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 64
Cool but Xbox has been unplayable with my fanatec v2 with p1 wheel. Ps4 is fine with drive hub, but with x box my wheel will not just osolate it will violently turn lock back and fourth. Came back to pars2 after a long time and found this out. I guess it may have been the last fanatec update but I have not gone back to a previous driver yet.

Cool but Xbox has been unplayable with my fanatec v2 with p1 wheel. Ps4 is fine with drive hub, but with x box my wheel will not just osolate it will violently turn lock back and fourth. Came back to pars2 after a long time and found this out. I guess it may have been the last fanatec update but I have not gone back to a previous driver yet.

That's strange because I've got a Fanatec V2 also on Xbox and my wheel is just fine and it's on the latest Fanatec update. Are you on the original Xbox or Xbox One X?

I second this - the classics were designed when streamlining was king - the quest for minimum drag and maximum speed resulted in some very beautiful shapes. There was also an adage at the time - "If it looks right, it is right".

I definitely have an affinity for cars where mechanical grip ruled rather than the speed dependent aero grip. Just you and the tires..!

No school like the old school :bowdown:

I definitely have an affinity for cars where mechanical grip ruled rather than the speed dependent aero grip. Just you and the tires..!

No school like the old school :bowdown:
Definitely. And you don't have the problem of 'dirty air' as constantly discussed in some forms of motorsport.

That's strange because I've got a Fanatec V2 also on Xbox and my wheel is just fine and it's on the latest Fanatec update. Are you on the original Xbox or Xbox One X?
I am on just on the Xbox One. Hmm that is a good and bad thing. Good to know that others are fine, which I kind of assume, held out that maybe that was not the case since it means there is a greater chance something is wrong with my gear. What is weird is that ps4 works just fine. I have been busy so I have not fully trouble shooted I got frustrated after a while and just played gts. If I remember right something seemed off when I was doing my update maybe I should do it again.
Edit. Well it happened the last few times I tried last week and was unplayable but I put in a few races everything has been great tonight. I was worried my wheel was busted,so I am happy. Maybe it had something to do with the startING of the wheel procedure or who knows? I can't really say but what a difference a week makes no more Frankenstein wheel. So that works for me.

Last edited:
I am on just on the Xbox One. Hmm that is a good and bad thing. Good to know that others are fine, which I kind of assume, held out that maybe that was not the case since it means there is a greater chance something is wrong with my gear. What is weird is that ps4 works just fine. I have been busy so I have not fully trouble shooted I got frustrated after a while and just played gts. If I remember right something seemed off when I was doing my update maybe I should do it again.
Edit. Well it happened the last few times I tried last week and was unplayable but I put in a few races everything has been great tonight. I was worried my wheel was busted so I am happy. Maybe it had something to do with start procedure or? I can't really say but what the difference is but no Frankenstein wheel works for me.

I know original Xbox One had trouble when the AI fields were over 16 cars because I had that same issue also. The wheel would shake back and forth violently, reduced the AI car numbers and the shaking went away. I upgraded to the Xbox One X and that problem went away.

I know original Xbox One had trouble when the AI fields were over 16 cars because I had that same issue also. The wheel would shake back and forth violently, reduced the AI car numbers and the shaking went away. I upgraded to the Xbox One X and that problem went away.

Huh, maybe that was the cause of the glitch I was having way back in the day, felt like my wheel was gonna take my arms off. I've pretty much only used the game for hotlapping since then, I should try it out and see if it's fixed

Huh, maybe that was the cause of the glitch I was having way back in the day, felt like my wheel was gonna take my arms off. I've pretty much only used the game for hotlapping since then, I should try it out and see if it's fixed
Hmm you know the field was only 6 people in all my races last night and things went back to normal, although my problem carried on in forza as well when it was going haywire.

I'm surprised how popular classic race cars are among gamers, considering most of us weren't even born yet when those machines raced. I'm a fan of modern technology so I generally couldn't care less about classic cars, but it's interesting nonetheless to set up a race with only classic cars to relive the past.
It's all about the classic cars modern cars rubbish.

It's all about the classic cars modern cars rubbish.
Kamui Kobayashi's fastest lap is only 0.8 seconds slower than Pedro Rodriguez in 1971 with a higher average speed than the Porsche 917. When there were no chicanes on the Mulsanne, no Porsche Curves and the lack of a first chicane.

Classic cars have story. Modern cars have speed and reliability.

Back