New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

lol not to sound like a little 🤬 but i was the first one to post about that trailer :rolleyes: But whatever i'm more excited to drive the fxxk then to 🤬 about who posted the trailer info first. 👍

lol not to sound like a little 🤬 but i was the first one to post about that trailer :rolleyes: But whatever i'm more excited to drive the fxxk then to 🤬 about who posted the trailer info first. 👍
FXXK will probably be in the Track Day A class with the Vulcan and P1 GTR or a one-make class like the 458 Challenge.

I never like when they add high end supercars so the 512tdf will probably never get touched. They are fun to look at but really not at home on a track holding grip. They just have too much power and are made for making puffy white clouds, whether in straight lines or circles. I'd rather have that slot in the DLC filled with something race-worthy

I'm surprised how popular classic race cars are among gamers, considering most of us weren't even born yet when those machines raced. I'm a fan of modern technology so I generally couldn't care less about classic cars, but it's interesting nonetheless to set up a race with only classic cars to relive the past.

All of the DLC information leaked one year ago, very embarrassing, but yes, this leak makes it official.

However I'm not going to bother with Project Bugs 2 or check out the "new" Ferraris.

My time is limited and I much rather spend it in AC than having to deal with 10 year old bugs that they are unable to fix.

Last edited:
This is one I’ve been waiting for!!! I’m just wondering why they put the 458 Speciale Aperta. I’d figure they’d put the coupe version rather than the spider version.

All of the DLC information leaked one year ago, very embarrassing, but yes, this leak makes it official.

However I'm not going to bother with Project Bugs 2 or check out the "new" Ferraris.

My time is limited and I much rather spend it in AC than having to deal with 10 year old bugs that they are unable to fix.

Yet you seem to have more then enough time to troll the pcars 2 forum a lot. :rolleyes:

Yet you seem to have more then enough time to troll the pcars 2 forum a lot. :rolleyes:
The only reason why you think I'm trolling, is because I'm not afraid to speak up or share my criticisms.

Had I done the same on the official Project Cars forums, I would have been taunted by their mods and banned.

Now stop claiming I'm a troll every time I post (reported) and come up with something original.

That's great for you but I have to ask, why you would waste your time doing something so negative as posting here when you could be doing something positive like playing AC? Seems you have a bee in your bonnet about PC.

You say your time is limited yet a third of your posts on this forum are about PC2, a game you think is crap and don't want to waste your time with. Little bit childish no?

Another very good trailer by SMS. The car list is actually quite nice and I am delighted to see the 355 Challenge, 250 GT Berlinetta and the stunning 250 TR in particular. The new circuits are very welcome - I last tried Fiorano in Ferrari Challenge from Eutechnyx on PS3.

Having said all that, if I put more than 90mins into it I will be surprised as PCars2 caused me much grief with it bugs and horrendous online connection issues.
The Le Mans Icons Pack could not come soon enough for me but I put about an hour into it because I was so disappointed with the implementation of LMP1-H cars.

Last edited:
I'm surprised how popular classic race cars are among gamers, considering most of us weren't even born yet when those machines raced. I'm a fan of modern technology so I generally couldn't care less about classic cars, but it's interesting nonetheless to set up a race with only classic cars to relive the past.
The offer the most rewarding driving experiences imo. Glorious exhaust notes and manual shifters add to create pure driving bliss. Modern cars are fun as well but not in the same way.

The classic content appeals on so many levels. For a start these cars didn't have traction control or abs so they make a natural fit for gamers who like to race without driving aids.

The classics vary greatly in drivability, but particularly the older ones are not normally absurdly powerful so they are accessible to almost all skill levels. The Sports Cars used to be driven to the track and Le Mans cars were road registered so even though in race tune, they have a reasonable level of tractability.

This game enables us to relive or recreate famous races from the past and imagine being the co-driver, using in many cases the original tracks.

If you visit some classic events you will probably find that the race and meeting provides so much more interest than a modern event. The modern event will provide racing and if it is a junior formula, the opportunity to spot and follow rising stars, but probably not much else as the cars are often virtually identical.

When you visit a classic meeting, as well as the racing itself you normally have a much greater variety of machinery so more technical interest - and often you can see different solutions to similar technical problems. You have the interest of the drivers in the machinery which often borders on devotion - especially if the car was previously raced by famous drivers. Each car has a history and especially if you can visit before race day, the drivers and mechanics will be happy to chat about the car and its history - they are often too busy on the actual race day. That history sometimes spans many drivers, countries and different race series.

With classics, that visit to the track can spark a desire to find out more - you have youtube footage, race entry forms and programmes on the internet, books by mechanics, drivers, team managers and owners. Rare motor racing books are easily accessible online. Further visits to the track and chats with drivers and mechanics. It can be an obsession - a magnificent obsession!

Then you can take a break and drive those same cars - thank you SMS for the TR 250 and GT 250 - more please!

Last edited:
Back