New members : Introduce your self

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 50 comments
United States
United States
nk4e
Welcome, if your into drifting and would like to introduce yourself to the community. This would be a good place to post it, as for myself? My other half ( gtplanet) is the same sn.
My current builds are a 2006 Dodge Charger. Hopefully, we can get more members in this community ( and probably someone more on top of their stuff)
Please follow the rules

Hey nk4e!

I tried to get into drifting with GT5 back on GTPlanet but I didn't have enough patience to fully learn. But with Forza 4, I am currently waiting on my MS Wheel to arrive. Would be nice to learn how to drift in this game and get some great photos from battles and such. I currently have a Nissan 350Z that I use for autocross when I get the chance to. But rather not drift with it considering it's my daily driver haha.

Anyways I am Shigegaki on here and GTPlanet. Can't wait to meet some of the drift heads soon.

Hi. Im from GTPlanet named jrkiwiboy. I have not played Forza but wish to hear from those who have. On GT5 i drive a Black n' Blu BMW M3

Hello all, I'm J32 from GTplanet, got back into Forza when I heard 4 was coming out, got it and I can't stop playing it so far :D.

@Shigegaki - I find it a bit easier to slide the car around in this game, hopefully you will master it :D

I'm a beginner at drifting in Forza - currently having a lot of fun with a Volvo 242 Turbo and a Mazda MX-5 (nearest I could find to my real life car). Any drift based tuning/setup tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'm more used to PC sims (rFactor, GTR2, GTR Evolution) and GT5, but enjoying Forza 4 a lot more than I expected to, especially with the Xbox Wireless Wheel. It's no Fanatec, but it only cost me £20...

ETA: Feel free to add miscfiles on XBL

I have been drifting on and off since GT3 back when we could build hybrids. I have mainly been drifting AWD but have been getting better at RWD. Rivals mode has helped me improve my RWD drifting a LOT. I pick a drift event then start out with the stock car to see how well I can do. Then after that I start making subtle upgrades and tune it until I can get to the top of my FL or at least close to the top.

Heya, I'm an automotive fanatic and subsequent Forza/GT nut. Just now getting into drifting and starting to get comfortable with it. Whippin' a tried and true ae86.

Hello,

Im one of those who drifts just to relax and have fun.
As I just drift for fun, I am using AWD. Can't really be bothered getting used to RWD.
Im always using my SLS AMG to drift with, as its just a pure beast!

If anyone wants to drift just for fun, add me (McSoap90)...

Hi guys looking for a drift team that drifts competitively against other teams drift rwd only and is happy to be tested against members before joining just send us a message username is rideukchris cheers

Hi, TheBigMan045 is the XBL name (and psn and gtp) just a casual drifter with a need to drift things other than the norm, current car in the build is a Ford Fusion with rwd conversion and the V8 from the shelby mustang. Next car may either be a GMC or an El Camino... Feel free to add me on either psn or XBL

What up guys? New to the 360 & Forza scene, just got it for Christmas. My XBL is Dom Supra so feel free to add me if you like. Oh, & since I'm new, for now I'm just working on my career & wondering what is a good first drift car for me to experiment with?

Just find a car you feel comfortable drifting with....I've got my Fusion with a V8 and RWD, its comes down to the driver

Hi i'm yellomello on GTP I got bothered with sony now i'm playing forza and love it I can drift as good as i could on gt5 with a controller

Sup, Nismo34 here, also from the GTplanet side of things, recently got an Xbox and Forza so been more into Forza than I have GT5 lately... Current drift cars are a RWD convert V6TT R33 and a Ford Mustang. Both are brilliant to slide around although I still am not as great with drifting compared to GT5, but just gonna keep practising 👍

Hello forzaplanet community, im jakob,m a moderate drifter as i was doing so in fm2 and a little in fm3, my current car im using to SMOKE ERRRBODY is a "Feed Me" Nissan 350Z, hope to have a pic up 2morro. THE THING IS A NASTY DRIFTER, Looks like it plays dubstep all day (Like Me) . im a bit new here and just got a new xbox 360S so im still breaking her in lol.
My gamertag is Jakob0498

Hello im avaruus-olio from GTPlanet, and like many of you guys ive been drifting in GT5/4. In my opinion im pretty good drifter in FM4 too. I usually drift with my Mustang or El Camino. Feel free to add me GT: Avaruusolio.

Sup guys, I,m new to the thread and drifting in Forza. I've been drifting in GT for awhile and do just fine but can't seem to get the setups rite in Forza. Is it just me or is it so much harder to drift in Forza than it is in GT5? Am I the only one with this problem or should I just practice more? I'm to the point that when I want to drift I turn on my PS3 apposed to my X-Box, can someone help a brotha out...? Thanx

@Beantownboy, you should just practice more. I was having hard time too when i first tried to drift in Forza after Gran Turismo.

I am a drifter in GT5 as well but I'm more into Forza 4
The car I use is usually a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, a 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R or a Nissan Skyline R33
If anyone wants to do some friendly drifting add my gamertag which is SukMyPeanuts

well hi!
name is dorian
ever since i watched the "drift bible" on youtube i fell in love with going sideways
in a porpuse built car (in video games lol).

im looking for people who are into tandem drifting with independent judging from spectators (point system is stupid?)
but any sort of drifting is ok by me.
i dont do awd, only rwd with mazda's, nissan's, toyota's and all other drift orientated machines.
feel free to add me on xbl. (:

Hey party people! Crisp here. On GTP as well. I love simulation drifting and I'm also on Drop 5 on GT5. Right now on Forza I'm still getting my skill for "good" drifting. I'm using the '85 Mazda Rx-7 with the stock engine but tweaked of course and a 240sx with an SR20 making about 440ish hp. The RX can take out 700hp supras on some tracks when playing on the drift mode. Its pretty fun stuff.

Hey. I am rb26skylinedude and my gamertag is jmerez2100 I too was and still is a gt5 player and just recently ( yesterday) had purchased my first xbox and Fm game I have been trying to drift and have failed terribly so if there is some one here who can help me can.you please inbox me

Back