- 2,154

- FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
- TeamACRZARacingo
- GyroxOpex
Just booted up GT6 to find out that a new hotfix is available. Anyone know any details? Sorry if this has been posted before.
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue related to leaderboard content not appearing correctly has been addressed.
- Various text strings have been amended.
That is all according to the GT site.
Can you explain to an average idiot what that was supposed to mean?Not to get all Bible on you guys but I think PD may be on to something here.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 MSG
Much learing earns you much trouble.
The more you know, the more you hurt.
I bet Kaz is just looking out for what he thinks is our best interest. No?
No, the hotfix this morning didn't add the seasonals that were released last night.Also new seasonals but I dont think the ninja update has anything to do with them.
Cleaning up "dirty" code is, theoretically, always a good thing and would rarely ever even be explained. Explaining it in this case was apparently a bad idea.
lol ok.No, the hotfix this morning didn't add the seasonals that were released last night.
https://www.gtplanet.net/bmw-m-seri...-cars-featured-in-latest-gt6-seasonal-events/
No.Not to get all Bible on you guys but I think PD may be on to something here.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 MSG
Much learing earns you much trouble.
The more you know, the more you hurt.
I bet Kaz is just looking out for what he thinks is our best interest. No?
Samus, I know you want to complain, but please do it somewhere else. This is a thread about the contents of the update, not Kaz's personal integrity.
Just booted up GT6 to find out that a new hotfix is available. Anyone know any details? Sorry if this has been posted before.
He asked if Kaz was looking out for our best interests, and with that single word, you insinuated he wasn't.Answering someones question with a single word counts as complaining now?
Wisdom.Can you explain to an average idiot what that was supposed to mean?
What the?... its just... No I.... WHAT??!!Wisdom.
You can choose to not believe me but I did those seasonals last night and there was no hotfix.lol ok.
I said no because I don't believe that is the reason update logs are poor.He asked if Kaz was looking out for our best interests, and with that single word, you insinuated he wasn't.
You could have been more specific. Your reply seemed like a direct response to the last part of his post.I said no because I don't believe that is the reason update logs are poor.
For me Samus answers correct!
It means exactly what it says. Could not have hit the nail much harder on the head @DrPuppetwarrior.Can you explain to an average idiot what that was supposed to mean?
Not to get all Bible on you guys but I think PD may be on to something here.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 MSG
Much learing earns you much trouble.
The more you know, the more you hurt.
I bet Kaz is just looking out for what he thinks is our best interest. No?
I disagree but okay.Gotta love The Bible, promoting ignorance, genocide, rape, slavery and unquestioning obedience for over 3000 years.
Aaaah, I read it again, 14 times, now I get what you mean:It means exactly what it says. Could not have hit the nail much harder on the head @DrPuppetwarrior.
Kaz doesn't want us to know too much.
That way even mere morons like me who dont have the greatest understanding of the english language would understandNot to get all Bible on you guys but I think PD may be on to something here.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 MSG:
"Much learing earns you much trouble.
The more you know, the more you hurt."
I bet Kaz is just looking out for what he thinks is our best interest. No?
Opinions forum for that thanks. Let's keep holy wars out of the rest of the site.Gotta love The Bible, promoting ignorance, genocide, rape, slavery and unquestioning obedience for over 3000 years.