New ninja update? (6/5/14)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeamCZRRacing
  • 102 comments
  • 8,897 views
I was afraid the argument was gonna turn into a war :lol:.

What about that new GT3 Nissan. Not available to us yet?
 
I think the text string fix may have been in GT Academy, where somewhere it said GT Academy 2104 instead of 2014. I haven't checked, but that was the only text string that needed fixing that I knew of.
 
I was afraid the argument was gonna turn into a war :lol:.

What about that new GT3 Nissan. Not available to us yet?
Gold in Round 4 of GT Academy rewards it as a prize.
 
It also corrects various size errors in the car descriptions as I mentioned in this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-update-log.308693/page-2#post-9739122

Cheers
You know, I really wish they would fix all the car size mesurments. US version states vehicle length, width and height as inches where the measurement is actually millimeters. Same goes for the suspension height adjustments. I assume a ride hight of 100in. is actually 10mm. Thats just my thinking though.
 
And still no RJN GTR in dealership.

Hooray. Text strings is probably way better than Lotus 97T
 
Once again Famine steps in to deliver the punishment due. :)

Not really punishment - just a proper heads-up.

Not to get all Bible on you guys but I think PD may be on to something here.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 MSG
Much learning earns you much trouble.
The more you know, the more you hurt.

I bet Kaz is just looking out for what he thinks is our best interest. No?

Try Shakespeare sometime -there's a wealth of quotes in there suitable for almost every occasion.

And yes, Kaz is a marketing god. :)
 
I feel difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
I feel big difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Cant say i agree, feels the same as it was to me and my lap times remain.
 
Cant say i agree, feels the same as it was to me and my lap times remain.
I noticed it yesterday after ninja update download, and I tested it two days with different cars.
 
Could it be the Nissan car, set to come 10th june?
 
I feel big difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@
super_gt That is exactly what I felt when I tried doing the last round of the Academy. Car felt exactly as you describe, it was horrible compared to what it was before, I couldn't even keep up with my ghost. I don't know if what you say has anything to do with the Academy sense it is online, but something sure is different. Then again, it probably was just me....I'm sure that's what everyone else will say. :lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel I should pipe in and apologize for my improper reference. No excuses, I know some of you got it but I never intended to derail the topic.

On topic, was the car spec fix for the enormous 300C the only car fixed? Or all cars? I hadn't noticed before but I see the LxWxH specs look like acurrate measurements in inches now.
 
I feel big difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@
super_gt That is exactly what I felt when I tried doing the last round of the Academy. Car felt exactly as you describe, it was horrible compared to what it was before, I couldn't even keep up with my ghost. I don't know if what you say has anything to do with the Academy sense it is online, but something sure is different. Then again, it probably was just me....I'm sure that's what everyone else will say. :lol:[/quote]


Hmmm... one more case here, but specially with the GT-R GT3 RJN... I did some 600pp Touring car races and the car felt a bit more "disturbed" during braking...

But, same here... maybe it's just me too. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not really punishment - just a proper heads-up.

I know - it was a reference to the Megadeth album and song "Holy Wars ...The Punishment Due." Since Famine put the first part in his post, I thought I'd round it off by putting the second part in mine. :)


I feel big difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@
super_gt That is exactly what I felt when I tried doing the last round of the Academy. Car felt exactly as you describe, it was horrible compared to what it was before, I couldn't even keep up with my ghost. I don't know if what you say has anything to do with the Academy sense it is online, but something sure is different. Then again, it probably was just me....I'm sure that's what everyone else will say. :lol:

Really? I haven't felt a blind bit of difference with the cars after the update, but then again I haven't driven much since it came out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It would be extremely unfair and stupid to alter physics in the middle of GT Academy Round 4.

I never said they did, only that it felt like the poster described.

@TeamCZRRacing Well, like I said, it is probably just me. Yea, I know I'm just a dumb ass noob who isn't entitled to any kind of opinion so I will just shut the hell up now. Sorry I even said anything.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I never said they did, only that it felt like the poster described.

@TeamCZRRacing Well, like I said, it is probably just me. Yea, I know I'm just a dumb ass noob who isn't entitled to any kind of opinion so I will just shut the hell up now. Sorry I even said anything.
No one is criticising you, bud, they're just saying they don't feel a physics change :cheers:
 
No one is criticising you, bud, they're just saying they don't feel a physics change :cheers:

And that's fine, but when ever I express my own opinion, it seems like everyone has to jump down my throat like I'm some sort of dumbass or something.
 
@TeamCZRRacing Well, like I said, it is probably just me. Yea, I know I'm just a dumb ass noob who isn't entitled to any kind of opinion so I will just shut the hell up now. Sorry I even said anything.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I only express my frustration when I read a post that I feel tries to get someone to change their opinion only because their opinion differs. Unfortunately I'm not very good at determining when this is the case, so it comes off more as a knee-jerk reaction than anything else. Something I find very hard to control.

Anyway, since I have nothing on-topic to say for this post, I'll just encourage everyone not to let it derail the conversation.
 
I feel big difference in physics after this ninja update.
Cars are more unstable,more tail happy.
Turn in is more sharp,more aggressive.
Cars are more unstable during braking.
I like it!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No.

Could it be the Nissan car, set to come 10th june?
No.

The hotfix didn't do either of those things.
 
Back