New seasonal events look pretty difficult.

United States
Long Beach, CA
danonite
On my first try with the Fiat 500 event, I was only able to come within 7 seconds of the the lead car. And tuning restrictions are back... :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Maybe I'm just not very good.

nice change for sure.. they are more difficult.

I place 1st in the Tsukuba/Elise one on my 2nd attempt. Passed the lead car entering the final turn. You will need to run 1:03s at the HP/KG Sport Hard limit.

Now I need to find the 18inch wheel STI.

nice change for sure.. they are more difficult.

I place 1st in the Tsukuba/Elise one on my 2nd attempt. Passed the lead car entering the final turn. You will need to run 1:03s at the HP/KG Sport Hard limit.

Now I need to find the 18inch wheel STI.
Did you tune the 111r suspension? If you did help me out lol

my tunes are proprietery. :D

...and yes you can gift the level 22 ticket. :D so I assume the 23 is giftable as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying these 3 races for almost 2 hours now and the best i can get is 5th on Laguna Seca, but i'm still around 20 seconds behind. I don't think i can shave off that much time, so i doubt i will spend much more time trying to win these.

I did notice that the AI really lets up in the last lap. In all 3 races, the leader seems to slow down to let you catch up. I started off Laguna Seca with a 50 second handicap and got down to 38 seconds by the end of the 4th lap, but made up 16 seconds on the last lap. My last lap was actually my second slowest lap time, and this has happenned almost every time i race these new seasonals.

On my first try with the Fiat 500 event, I was only able to come within 7 seconds of the the lead car. And tuning restrictions are back... :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Maybe I'm just not very good.

I was only 1.7 secs off with stock power and weight (63 bhp , 1010kg) ;)

raVer

I've been trying these 3 races for almost 2 hours now and the best i can get is 5th on Laguna Seca, but i'm still around 20 seconds behind. I don't think i can shave off that much time, so i doubt i will spend much more time trying to win these.

I did notice that the AI really lets up in the last lap. In all 3 races, the leader seems to slow down to let you catch up. I started off Laguna Seca with a 50 second handicap and got down to 38 seconds by the end of the 4th lap, but made up 16 seconds on the last lap. My last lap was actually my second slowest lap time, and this has happenned almost every time i race these new seasonals.

I am having this same issue as well. Seems weird. You start out 23 seconds back in a rolling start then it is up to almost 50 seconds.

I just beat the Trial Mountain event. First try I was 15 seconds off, but adjust my gears a little bit and I was able to win on the second try. Passed the lead car on the second to last turn (downhill left hander).

Lap Times were:
2:08.xx
2:03.6
2:04.1
2:03.4
2:03.1

Prize car (for me) was the Lister Storm Race Car.

Of someone has a winning tune/ set up for the Laguna Seca race please post it. :)

Yeah if anyone has some tunes for these that would be awesome. I'm driving the wheels off the fiat and I'm still a few seconds back, the elise is sliding all over the track, and the impreza is turning like a veyron..

God damn, 1.811 seconds off winning Laguna Seca, but I did make mistakes. Should be easy with a few more attempts. :D

... And tuning restrictions are back...

Where are the tuning restrictions?
I don´t see any.

Do a Weight stage 1 and add the missing weight with ballast.

Add Power and restrict then with power limiter.

Where´s the problem?

Edit:
btw , restrictions are welcome ;)

raVer

Blah! The only good I got from these races, is that I tried it so many times that the ocd refreshed and I found a car I been looking for forever lol

i was 15 seconds off the lead car on the fiat 500 beat the lotus event in gold and now working on the subaru

I just beat the Trial Mountain event. First try I was 15 seconds off, but adjust my gears a little bit and I was able to win on the second try. Passed the lead car on the second to last turn (downhill left hander).

Lap Times were:
2:08.xx
2:03.6
2:04.1
2:03.4
2:03.1

Prize car (for me) was the Lister Storm Race Car.

3 rd try for me
first lap was 2:07 followed by all 2:03's. Same corner pass. Won by .997 sec. Glad to see its a bit more challanging. Keeping the ticket for trade. Now have 2

I tried that Elise race probably 30 times... The closest I ever had was +0.8xx. I put a spoiler on in, and turned it up to twenty, and won my three seconds my next race. That aero stuff really works!

i put the aero kit and i still cant beat the elise, it still slides around too much, can you post your lap times?

i put the aero kit and i still cant beat the elise, it still slides around too much, can you post your lap times?

try to adjust LSD...
after adding aero, make sure you adjust the aero setting (front & rear down force).

Mann the Laguna seca challenge is really freaking hard, im always missing those 2-3 sec in the end to the skyline... no matter if i cut the corkscrew i cant get close enough....

but i really want that lvl23 ticket.... so i will for sure give it a go...

The first 2 challenges were easy..... but im stuck a bit with the impreza....

3 rd try for me
first lap was 2:07 followed by all 2:03's. Same corner pass. Won by .997 sec. Glad to see its a bit more challanging. Keeping the ticket for trade. Now have 2

That is about 4-5 seconds faster then me, can you post what upgrades you have? I just got second, so I am getting there.

try to adjust LSD...
after adding aero, make sure you adjust the aero setting (front & rear down force).

how should i adjust the LSD? wat settings? never taught myself how to tune except for some light suspension stuff =/

also i only get rear downforce as a setting even tho i bought the front spoiler and extension

how should i adjust the LSD? wat settings? never taught myself how to tune except for some light suspension stuff =/

also i only get rear downforce as a setting even tho i bought the front spoiler and extension

※ usually, I set higher value for acceleration and brake LCD value.
※ need smooth and careful throttle on gas pedal
※ try to brake when drive straight,decrease brake force when cornering

Latest Posts

Back