Gran Turismo 7 Spec II Revealed: Upgraded GT Sophy AI, New Snow Track, New Cars, and More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,039 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
Very good news. Not surprising as we knew Sony AI were working on this. 9 tracks, unknown number of cars in the race but different levels of difficulty. Sounds like a good initial integration of Sophy. And I think it will roll out like iRacing AI where new tracks are added with updates.

Now, what about that new track we're expecting?

Very good news. Not surprising as we knew Sony AI were working on this. 9 tracks, unknown number of cars in the race but different levels of difficulty. Sounds like a good initial integration of Sophy. And I think it will roll out like iRacing AI where new tracks are added with updates.

It's a snow circuit, just what everyone was hoping for. Oh, wait . . . .

No stone unturned, not even split screen
1698844239386.jpeg

Where do you get this 9 tracks from?

Update: Nevermind. I cannot read.

Last edited:
Only the snow track, not really my thing. Would have loved to see Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (as rumoured) or a remake of an original, asphalt track more...

Update; I know lake Louise is in Canada, ive been there even! Meant the Circuit GV ;) On reading more from SPEC II, there is more to explore I see, very nice update!

Last edited:
Back