New Tactics or Old Ways

• Thread starter Slash
  • 71 comments
and my question to you is, will NOS get resetted in the pits or you have to exit the room like to change cars? Can you tell I haven't been online yet.
nos runs out then you have to go to pits and then come back out.. but if you runnin a tourney and start a race with no pits then once they use it up they are done

Rig
I've noticed that most people are running american muscle, supra and rx7 and the occasional random car, i haven't seen many GTR's vipers, I've seen some but not alot
Right the RX7, I bought the Firebird as well but I'm not that impress with just 781hp, can't remember exactly, cool Ill pick them muscle cars up as well... Thanks Dizzle for the answer and Shells it'll get better with time

I've been watching my friend play it since I can't at the moment and all I see is GT-R's and GT500 Mustangs most of the time, CTR2's seem to be getting more popular along with ZZII's and Aventador's. So basically all 4WD and high powered cars is what I'm seeing so far, I hope it changes when I get on or drag will be pretty boring for me, I'm not really into the high powered cars anymore, to easy to tune in my honest opinion.
Hi powered cars easier to tune? Id have to disagree,you gotta get the power to the ground,no easy feat in this game

I've been watching my friend play it since I can't at the moment and all I see is GT-R's and GT500 Mustangs most of the time, CTR2's seem to be getting more popular along with ZZII's and Aventador's. So basically all 4WD and high powered cars is what I'm seeing so far, I hope it changes when I get on or drag will be pretty boring for me, I'm not really into the high powered cars anymore, to easy to tune in my honest opinion.
it really depends on which room you go in and yes the GT500 is probably now the new gtr people are getting pretty competitive with it, but in al ot of rooms GTR's and almost any high powered 4wd cars are frowned upon

I'm back guys!! But i will not be getting the game till post christmas and from what i am reading the game has added torque pull so while tuning the suspension you have to keep it in consideration and does it work like how hondas worked in GT5 with it working that the second you start to steer you are going to lose control? If so I feel like it would be not extremely hard to work with. And Shells and cheese with the new torque pull wouldnt it make it harder to tune high powered cars in this due to the larger amount of torque pull? I am excited to figure it out see you guys soon on the strip!

I'm back guys!! But i will not be getting the game till post christmas and from what i am reading the game has added torque pull so while tuning the suspension you have to keep it in consideration and does it work like how hondas worked in GT5 with it working that the second you start to steer you are going to lose control? If so I feel like it would be not extremely hard to work with. And Shells and cheese with the new torque pull wouldnt it make it harder to tune high powered cars in this due to the larger amount of torque pull? I am excited to figure it out see you guys soon on the strip!

As long you don't steer this is no torque pull. Don't steer until like 4th gear no matter what it feels like, it will not help. And welcome Back 👍

As long you don't steer this is no torque pull. Don't steer until like 4th gear no matter what it feels like, it will not help. And welcome Back 👍
Thanks! And i just got the game and i only have one car upgraded no tune and no spray its the hyundai genisis coupe so im hoping it will be good for what other peopleRe racing!

Thanks! And i just got the game and i only have one car upgraded no tune and no spray its the hyundai genisis coupe so im hoping it will be good for what other peopleRe racing!

Thats actually a really good car. High HP but good handling. Currently my drift car lol And its a Hyundai so people are like WTF is that...?

Easy to tune?! Lol i disagree because im strictly an FF tuner and i have No IDEA how to to any other drive trains. -.-

Back