New trailer - Acura NSX concept + Seattle

• Thread starter sokira
  • 435 comments
I've been studying the videos played on the background in the opening scene, and noticed a curious 3D model that reminds me of the DeltaWing.

Your right Jordan, looks a lot like it.

Well, all we need is spartanuk to post in here and let something slip.

Looks like a drive train type thing to me, the electric generator setup. If it is the Deltawing it's a good spot 👍

Now Jordan in with speculation. :lol:

On the left there? I think that's just part of the NSX drivetrain. 👍

Edit: The road above it has traffic on it though...

That's the sun mate.
look closer
vb22ous8zbml.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
rcbscfmfkbv1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
hope you can see it

There is a truck in the video, in Jordan's screen you can see that and a car, but Jordan, I think that's just the NSX's drivetrain.

I think that I'm the only GT fan who has learned that we don't get the new locations featured in trailers. They are made just for the trailers.

Remember the GT5 launch trailers with wind tunnels, El Capitan, and several other new photomode locations?......

We still don't have them.

Are you forgetting that the trailer you refer to was released by red bull without authorisation and was pulled pretty quickly?

El Capitan in that trailer was clearly PSP footage.

Yes, I believe it is part of the drivetrain. Good call, guys.

I so want to get all excited but I fear mass disapointment just ahead!

You could be right but showing Willow Springs in the C7 trailer, then Seattle & Apricot Hill in this NSX trailer more than likely leads to something.

I doubt very much that PD would show off 3 tracks in 2 days just to troll its user base. As a GT6 hasn't been given a full reveal yet (as most likely a PS4 title) these are more likely for GT5.

The only reasonable question is, is this part of tonights schedule release or something in the near future?

You could be right but showing Willow Springs in the C7 trailer, then Seattle & Apricot Hill in this NSX trailer more than likely leads to something.

I doubt very much that PD would show off 3 tracks in 2 days just to troll its user base. As a GT6 hasn't been given a full reveal yet (as most likely a PS4 title) these are more likely for GT5.

The only reasonable question is, is this part of tonights schedule release or something in the near future?

I hope it does mean something amazing! One big send off for GT5 to hold us over for eternity or whenever GT6 comes out...2029 (JK)

All of this speculation will come to an end at 5pm ET...

I wouldn't count on that. Remember the update we had that didn't seem to do anything? It's was only a couple of days after that, that someone discovered the C7 proto.

PD could hide something within the update, for a release later on. Someone who has a hacked PS3 would be able to tell you if that is so tomorrow.

I wouldn't count on that. Remember the update we had that didn't seem to do anything? It's was only a couple of days after that, that someone discovered the C7 proto.

PD could hide something within the update, for a release later on. Someone who has a hacked PS3 would be able to tell you if that is so tomorrow.

sorg

I guess the SSR 11 aslo apear in the video. :) Just after Seatle I think... looks like SSR5 but I think it is not...

zzz_pt
I guess the SSR 11 aslo apear in the video. :) Just after Seatle I think... looks like SSR5 but I think it is not...

I think it's 5. You see the car coming up out of the tunnel with the same wall from 5 behind the trees.

PD has been doing precisely that for years. Just don't get your hopes up with that company until the very second the content or game is at reach.

What the 202 users viewing this thread are expecting to be released today is the new vette + nsx concept I and/or II + willow springs + seattle + apricott hill + ginza (tokyo at night) all for GT5 as payed or free dlc. That means 2 to 3 cars and 3 tracks in a couple of hours.
What logic and experiences dictates is it will be just the vette (1 car, which in reality is about 1/2 of a car considering we already had the driving side of it) or simply maintenance. Actually I think none of those tracks will ever be in gt5.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm very happy when GTP is on this mood. Speculation and news, but most of us are happy and confident about Gran Turismo future.

That's how GTPlanet should always be. I love these times. I prefer speculation and teasing than showing nothing at all.

PD has been doing precisely that for years. Just don't get your hopes up with that company until the very second the content or game is at reach.

If you are counting things like wind tunnels, then yes. Track wise, no. Things like el capitan where unofficial trailers mistakenly released by 3rd parties.

The only official trailer I can think of with an unnamed track was the one that looked like a version of eiger (though now I have to see if it was Apricot Hill because of the wall)

Seattle and Apricot Hill? Interesting. I thought PD forgot about them. Good news, I guess.

Back