New trailer - Acura NSX concept + Seattle

• Thread starter sokira
  • 435 comments
opWIQ.png

At least they don't even mention GT5

The only official trailer I can think of with an unnamed track was the one that looked like a version of eiger (though now I have to see if it was Apricot Hill because of the wall)
This is the track in question you're talking about , right?

I think it's 5. You see the car coming up out of the tunnel with the same wall from 5 behind the trees.

Yep. You're right! ;)

And what about this? I know Nurburgring eyes closed (80% of my racing time is there) and I can't see where this combo of corners is...

97809950.png

50657979.png

Also, the truck in the video (very clear...it's mooving :D)

35235153.png

38492153.png

A route through Ginza at night .... THAT is an AWESOME idea.

I hope the new tracks are weather and "time of day" capable.

Last edited:
If you are counting things like wind tunnels, then yes. Track wise, no. Things like el capitan where unofficial trailers mistakenly released by 3rd parties.

The only official trailer I can think of with an unnamed track was the one that looked like a version of eiger (though now I have to see if it was Apricot Hill because of the wall)

Do you have a special version with piazza del campo and the stelvio pass? Does it include the non-barrier version of rome, madrid and tokyo too?

Now that I'm thinking... that video that shows the train as nothing special... In gt5, when we go to a dealership to buy a car we can see it in 4 different "environments"...and all of them are not locations that we have in the game itself.

Yep. You're right! ;)

And what about this? I know Nurburgring eyes closed (80% of my racing time is there) and I can't see where this combo of corners is...

97809950.png

It looks like after second carousel to me.

This is the track in question you're talking about , right?

Yeah, that was the wall I was thinking about. Just goes to show how old age affects the memory as all I could remember was a wall, and that was it...

Definitely not Apricot Hill, cheers

99.9% of my racing is there and I can't see it neither :scared:

edit: 2nd pic looks a bit like flugplatz

OMG its been so long since I've played GT5 but the people at PD seem to always find a way to bring me back. Although I do not understand why people are saying that we will receive the tracks in the video via dlc soon. With rumors suggesting PS4 going to launch Q4 2013 or Q1 2014, I'm thinking PD are going to release either GT6 prologue or GT6 at launch similar to GT3 and the ps2 to help both the game and system sell.

I really would be surprised if we got new dlc or spec 3 as what would be the incentive to get GT6 if there aren't many new tracks.

Also PD are gods at making car trailers....my ranking will probably go like:
458 trailer>>> NSX reveal trailer,>>>>NSX 2013 trailer>> C7 trailer

Do you have a special version with piazza del campo and the stelvio pass? Does it include the non-barrier version of rome, madrid and tokyo too?

Piazza was pulled because of licensing issues. All the others appeared in the game so missing barries etc does not make them new tracks which could be for promotional reasons or design evolution..

All the recent footage of new tracks look like in game assets with filters

99.9% of my racing is there and I can't see it neither :scared:

edit: 2nd pic looks a bit like flugplatz

Isn't the first pic a corner or two after the mini carousel. The part where you see the house overshadowed by trees on a mountain. (I'm sorry I don't know the names of the corners :ouch:)

there could be an free-run mode?
i didnt say the hole game should be free-run

Yeah like c-spec or something. I have always though that PD were interested in something like this. The white model city we see sometimes in the starting screen of GT5 always came across to me as a design for a free roam city. Maybe I'm just dreaming though.

Piazza was pulled because of licensing issues. All the others appeared in the game so missing barries etc does not make them new tracks which could be for promotional reasons or design evolution..

All the recent footage of new tracks look like in game assets with filters

The sole problem with piazza were the flags. Besides that's just an excuse as what matters is the result, and that is it was on an official trailer and it is not on the game after more than 2 years of its release. Another result would be these 3 to 4 tracks on those 2 trailers never making it to GT5.

No mention of the stelvio pass, no legal or another reason as far as we know, and if the list includes leaked material then it is closer to 10 missing tracks, cars and overall content.

edit: in the end what I want to say is prepare to be disappointed, today and for all gt5's span.

Last edited:
Back