New Trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3killer
  • 75 comments
  • 8,381 views
El Captain with the Enzo? :)

And damn Trial Mountain looks good, also a few new cars aswell
 
that was awesome. they even showed some starndard cars.:)
 
A lot to absorb, looks like El Capitan & quite a few other tracks seen for the first time.
 
That Citroen GT was awesome, Holy ****
 
I agree the standard cars don't look bad at all.
 
Someone upload to YouTube...I can't view it:(
 
Oh snap!! That GT Citroen was awesome!!
 
RED BULL F1?

4684864.jpg

54654.jpg
 
Lexus LFA confirmed right at the start! That tri exhaust setup :)
 
Watch the scene of the rotating engine closely after the Lemans scene with the 60's race cars. It appears that a '70 Boss Mustang is "ghosted" in the image.

*Edit* I meant '71 Mustang.
 
This is just amazing, i knew PD would deliver! those pitstops look manic!!
 
Server not responding, WTH. I feel like killing someone!
 
That would be awesome! HSV, PD make it happen please!

We should because now that the LFA is seen, we know that when Kaz said a while back that the HSV and LFA were being modelled. Only a matter of time :)
 
Oh WOW

:bowdown: !!!!

Amazing!
 
Back