New Trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3killer
  • 75 comments
  • 8,381 views
where is the corolla or what year corolla is it please?

oh the rally corolla......i see
 
RED BULL F1?

4684864.jpg

54654.jpg

I dare to say this is the X1, and the headlights (as seen in the video) are right in front of the front tyres.
 
*UPDATED*

New/returning cars/tracks confirmed-

CARS

1. Lexus LFA
2. Super GT Nissan GTR Team Clariton
3. Toyota Corolla
4. Toyota Celica
5. 2010 #43 Insignia/Best Buy Ford NASCAR stock car (A.J. Almendinger)
6. 2010 #11 Fedex Toyota NASCAR stock car (Denny Hamlin)
7. GT by Citroen Tuned
8. Lexus Super GT team (Unknown)
9. Aston Martin DB9 Vantage
10. Honda CR-Z
11. Ford Mustang Mach 1 71'/72'
12. 09/10 Red Bull F1 car and/or X1 Prototype

TRACKS

1. Laguna Seca
2. Trail Mountain
3. EI Captian
4. Unknown NASCAR track
5. Snow Ring

You missed out the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10.

Check vid at: 0:04-0:05.

The snow ring is called Ice arena from GT4, and that unknown nascar track is either Indianapolis or Daytona.

Also there are glimpses of other tracks as well, like:

Circuit De La Sarthe
Madrid circuit?
Suzuka circuit
Toscana rally track

;)
 
I think somebody should analyze the video scene by scene and take note of all tracks and cars appearing, regardless if they were already confirmed or not.
 
I dare to say this is the X1, and the headlights (as seen in the video) are right in front of the front tyres.

Did it look like this:

Caparo+T1+Concept+Sports+Car.jpg
 
Did it look like this:

Caparo+T1+Concept+Sports+Car.jpg

Yeah after looking at the T1 it is possible that they have got the lights either side of the frame in the Red Bull vid a bit of cheeky camera positioning there 👍
 
You missed out the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10.

Check vid at: 0:04-0:05.

The snow ring is called Ice arena from GT4, and that unknown nascar track is either Indianapolis or Daytona.

Also there are glimpses of other tracks as well, like:

Circuit De La Sarthe
Madrid circuit?
Suzuka circuit
Toscana rally track

;)

I only included newly revealed and/or returning cars, which is why I did not mention the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP 10'.

The NASCAR track has been revealed as Monza.

The other circuits you mentioned have been known to be in GT5 previously, hence why I didn't mention them.
 
I only included newly revealed and/or returning cars, which is why I did not mention the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP 10'.

The NASCAR track has been revealed as Monza.

The other circuits you mentioned have been known to be in GT5 previously, hence why I didn't mention them.

Alright.
 
So they pulled this video from Redbull? I wonder why it went up on Redbulls site and not an official GT site?
 
So they pulled this video from Redbull? I wonder why it went up on Redbulls site and not an official GT site?

i think they where supposed to put the one thats up now on, but clicked this one by accident.
 
Nevermind, I thought you were talking about the other trailer
 
wow wow wow. thats all i have to say. gt5 looks incredible and check out those weather effects! booyah!
 
I made several screenshots. Unfortunately I might have missed some cars, but this should already be plenty of material to identify cars, etc:

 
Looking Awesome! - They say good things take time and the new trailer places empahsis on that.
 
Back